Sign in to follow this  
Legomister

The new sets (pics)

The dragon looks cool, the colour of the ISD seems to be dark grey in this pic so perhaps its a prototype pic.

The new Viking Dragon looks huge!

It appears the Mythical Creatures Designer set will include a dragon. The Vikings Dragon looks cool, and the Technic Fire Truck looks good as well.

Can't wait for Vikings and Knights' Kingdom!!! But, there's a question: where are the Batman, Sponge Bob and Avatar sets????

Can't wait too for pics from UK Toy Fair 2006, which by now is opened only till tomorrow!!!!

Post some pics, european guys!! :-D

There won't be pics from the UK Toy Fair. LEGO wouldn't allow pics because they hadn't announced some of the sets.

Belville! *satis*

The rest is cool and all but I really look foward to new Belville stuff every year. I got hooked on the middle eastern series and now I want more. The mermaid castle this last year is awesome. I am waiting for mine to come. It is on backorder until mid February. Best of all it looks like two series of it. :')

*ewok* do the ewok dance *ewok*

Some Creator, KK, Viking (if I can get it, my TRU is closing :( ), and the hot new Exo Force stuff are all on my to get list.

Geez, I hope that doesn't mean the ISD is coming out in September. But then, the Interceptor is listed for March, and obviously that's available now.... so maybe the months are off.

QUOTE (prateek @ Jan 26 2006, 11:25 PM)

THE AUGUST BIONICLES ARE FROGGIN UGLY!!!! 

How whould you know this? 

Maybe if you took a look at it :D it looks like its from a cereal box :D

I'm anxious to see the finished products of the new Vikings. One theme i dont see is D.I.N.O. Attack. I wonder if theres going to be any more?

I'm anxious to see the finished products of the new Vikings. One theme i dont see is D.I.N.O. Attack. I wonder if theres going to be any more?

Hopefully not....

that's a good question! i also wonder what happened to alpha team and what will replace vikings, because i don't think they'll continue the viking line in 2007... i'm also wondering if the 2006 city sets are good enough to consolidate the success of the 2005 city line.

It seems like the alpha team line has either been put on hold or has been dropped, i myself believe that its been dropped as its been awhile since we last had any new sets.

As for the vikings well that could end this year but who knows, if sells are good then lego would most likely find new viking sets to do.

the mythical creatures dragon looks awful! and what are those wings made of, looks like cloth? or maybe it's the sails of the starwars sailbarge.

not sure about the technic fire truck, I like fire trucks but unless it's got flashing lights and sprays water :) what functionality does it have, other than the usual engine, drive shaft, steering, functional arm etc.

looking forward to the KK and vikings, and maybe new tires in that technic tractor :oo

Why don't they have Batman, Avatar and Sponge bob pics on? Does it have anything to do with them being licensed products?

Why don't they have Batman, Avatar and Sponge bob pics on? Does it have anything to do with them being licensed products?

I don't think so, because Star Wars is on it.