Ratshot

2010 Community Build

oh no.... I'm late to the party, again.

And I don't want to end up making the dentist. :pir-cry_sad:

He haunts me in my sleep...

Let me just check what else is on the list.

Is this town Redcoat or Bluecoat Or Armada?

Everything factions.

Just wanted to find out how you live :pir-tongue:

I live in a lush house, get back to your quarters Egor :thumbup:

Quick question regarding my choice (#6 the Market), what market are we talking about? Food Market or Weapons Armory Market or the like?

Its a food market :pir-classic:

This is such a great fun idea! I wish I could be a part of it but I'm not sure how good it would be since I'm kinda new to Lego since childhood. I do have a 16x16 base too right here lol it came with the pink Lego 405pc brick tub I bought for my niece but we use a 32x32 I bought. I would love to do this if someone designed one in the program, like someone posted earlier, I'd definitely make an order for the parts. But all the blocks look like they are going fast and some people have their MOCs almost done.

Just a little suggestion: :) Maybe next time their could be some blocks/squares that could be designed by someone and then built by another. Sort of like a team effort. I love all the MOCs people post on this site and I'd love to make some of them. It would be fun and help me learn.

Join regardless of your skills, thanks for the suggestion! :jollyroger:

I'd like to go for the mason's shop, and by the way, what's the time frame for this project?

Its yours. It ends on the 15th of March.

EDIT: There is only 13 spaces left guys, get them while you can because there's no guarantee that we'll be adding more!

Edited by Bonaparte

Damn. I am late again.

I am going to look at the list again and post what I want later.

Edited by Burman

I don't dubt this will have great results with all the good builders working on. I'm not a moc expert but I would be glad to participate if still possible, by taking in charge a humble house (29 or 30). Fun and lluck for everyone, this is a pretty Christmas present :pir-blush:

Edit : If not, maybe I could help to fill the list up by taking in charge the sugar mill ?

Edited by Ingmar

I would like to try on 23. Poor House (food/cloths/shelter)

If you don't mind me doubling it with my Ankh-Morpork buildings. :pir_laugh2:

I was wondering. Can I change my position? I don't have the right bricks to make a good Gentleman's Club and I know someone can do it much better. So may I change my Gentlemans Club too 11. Dentists Office?

EDIT: Opp's Never mind, I See its been asked for. I think the list needs a update, its rather confusing! :pir-blush:

However if Christoph would want to trade, Im fine with that.

Edited by Joey Lock

WHooa this build fills up quickly...

I'm interested in the fix it shop (#41) but I am not sure wether I'll be able to build it in time (busy schedules at work). Since I don't want to take the space and than keep it empty I'll think I build it on my own and enter it as a regular moc... Or as a double entry as soon as/if this is allowed.

thanks for the initative!!!

Well as theres no port, i'll take one of the houses, number 30 :pir-classic:

There's 1 dock area left, do you still want it?

I don't dubt this will have great results with all the good builders working on. I'm not a moc expert but I would be glad to participate if still possible, by taking in charge a humble house (29 or 30). Fun and lluck for everyone, this is a pretty Christmas present :pir-blush:

Edit : If not, maybe I could help to fill the list up by taking in charge the sugar mill ?

The house is yours :thumbup:

I was wondering. Can I change my position? I don't have the right bricks to make a good Gentleman's Club and I know someone can do it much better. So may I change my Gentlemans Club too 11. Dentists Office?

EDIT: Opp's Never mind, I See its been asked for. I think the list needs a update, its rather confusing! :pir-blush:

However if Christoph would want to trade, Im fine with that.

I'll PM him about :pir-wink:

I'd like to have a stab building the house (30) if that's cool?

EDIT: Ah! Just noticed it's taken!

EDIT: EDIT: Can I try my hand at the fix-it shop instead if Kbrick can't do it?

Edited by pedro

EDIT: EDIT: Can I try my hand at the fix-it shop instead if Kbrick can't do it?

He said that he wouldn't take it because of a lack of time so it's yours :pir-classic:

Is Steel Dragon doing all three Islander Village spaces #48? If not people may not realize two are still open. I thought that would be a popular one. I'll do one as a second when I am done if no one else wants to.

Since I am a lawyer by trade and a Lego Pirate enthusiast, perhaps I should try my hand at the barrister's office... yes? available?

Also- is Frontbeast doing both dock areas... or is there room for another?

Edited by ZCerberus

Is Steel Dragon doing all three Islander Village spaces #48? If not people may not realize two are still open. I thought that would be a popular one. I'll do one as a second when I am done if no one else wants to.

There should still be 2 spots open. So, that's still available everyone!

Since I am a lawyer by trade and a Lego Pirate enthusiast, perhaps I should try my hand at the barrister's office... yes? available?

Also- is Frontbeast doing both dock areas... or is there room for another?

You're down for the barrister's office. :pir-classic: There is indeed one more dock open.

I will make the sugar mill. It sounds pretty sweet :imperialguard_commander1:

You're in.

Thanks Ratshot :) I would like to take house 30 if it's still available then? I checked the list and the posts, I think it's the only small house left. If that isn't available then I'll take any one of the others. Feel free to pick a winner for me. :D

I have some ideas and I'm sure I can ask someone on the board for help if I should come to any troubles. :) I got the Lego Cad program to test in. t I have some money burning a hole in my pocket and I'm going to the Lego shop to buy a ship. Brickbeard's Bounty and the Imperial Flagship. That will be good inspiration.

Edited by Grimmy

Just had a question on the butcher shop, since this is pirate and british era then would they butcher sharks, fish and other marine animals or just cows, pigs, and chickens?

You're in Grimmy. :pir-classic:

Darth Hawken, just do whatever you think would be fun. Sometimes non-accurate things are the most entertaining.

Arg, I would love to join, but right now my lego are pacjed, ready to move :/ maybe in february I'll join if there's still something to build :pir_bawling: !

( My lego storage actually looks like this :

20033_245607663952_722618952_3234801_4714522_n.jpg )

Edited by Guss

You're down for the plantation house Sarge. :pir-classic:

These are the spots still open right now:

1 Dock area

2 Islander Village areas

Commons

Community Hall

Constable's Office

===================

Im confused, Ratshot said theres a plaace for a port, but does that mean the second dock area? Im not sure what ive been put down to do