Sign in to follow this  
brickerik

Xmas instructions (Holiday Shop)

Try this....Lego Consumer Service - Instruction Downloads

Type in either 10199 or 'Winter Toy Shop' and download the pdf, you are fine if you have an Adobe Reader.

Hope this helps. :classic:

He doesn't mean the Winter Toy Shop, he means the instructions for the holiday related mini models. :wink:

I'll upload the files (I saved every single one they had) to Brickshelf right now and will edit this post with the links to each PDF file. :wink:

EDIT: Hmm, uploading PDFs to Brickshelf doesn't work for me. Does anyone know how to do so?

Edited by ILikePi

Brickshelf no longer allows PDF uploads, unfortunately.

How big are the files? It is possible that we could host them on EB temporarily (no promises made!)

Brickshelf no longer allows PDF uploads, unfortunately.

How big are the files? It is possible that we could host them on EB temporarily (no promises made!)

Aww, that's too bad. :hmpf_bad:

Lets see...15 PDFs, 22.5 MB total. Is that too much space?

EDIT: There's one more file - it's a wallpaper which takes up 2 MB (so it's 16 PDFs and 24.5 MB). I'm really bad at categorizing stuff. :grin:

Edited by ILikePi

Aww, that's too bad. :hmpf_bad:

Lets see...15 PDFs, 22.5 MB total. Is that too much space?

EDIT: There's one more file - it's a wallpaper which takes up 2 MB (so it's 16 PDFs and 24.5 MB). I'm really bad at categorizing stuff. :grin:

Thanks... I'll ask the other staff :wink:

He doesn't mean the Winter Toy Shop, he means the instructions for the holiday related mini models. :wink:

You're right. Now I have to wait you find a way to share them :)

Temporarily, you may try to upload a zip containing all the pdf on a place like http://demo.ovh.com/en

You're right. Now I have to wait you find a way to share them :)

Temporarily, you may try to upload a zip containing all the pdf on a place like http://demo.ovh.com/en

I've uploaded the files to that site, thanks for the link (you don't need to talk to the other staff now Svelte)!

Everyone, feel free to download from the links below (they'll be available for five days - the files will be gone on January 11, 2010 at around 5:45 PM, Pacific Standard Time). :classic:

Mini model instructions - 20 MB

Holiday poster - 2 MB (silly me for not putting everything into one file :grin:)

Thanks Pi!

I will see if we can upload them anyway as they may be useful in years to come (unless LEGO just recycles their old models every year :laugh:)

Great :thumbup: Thank you very much !
Thanks Pi!

I will see if we can upload them anyway as they may be useful in years to come (unless LEGO just recycles their old models every year :laugh:)

No problem, it's always good to help the EB community. :classic:

And I think that TLG does reuse most of their old models. In 2008 they had the wreath and presents (not sure what else they had since I didn't save them). :laugh: