gusmoore17

Harry Potter 2010 discussion thread

....and He-who-must-not-be-named :P

I do too, but I want to see He-or-she-who-is-unable-to-be-named at the very end as well. :tongue:

I do too, but I want to see He-or-she-who-is-unable-to-be-named at the very end as well. :tongue:

hahahahaha yeah! that one too! (i'm pretty sure it's Ginny again xD)

hahahahaha yeah! that one too! (i'm pretty sure it's Ginny again xD)

I doubt it. I think its a figure we don't know about yet.

It looks like Ginny but I hope that it is someone else..

Maybe it's the amazing secret promo J.K. Rowling minifigure! *oh2*

...Nah, I doubt it. Even though that would be pretty cool. LEGO doesn't do enough minifigs of real people IMO.

Maybe it's the amazing secret promo J.K. Rowling minifigure! *oh2*

...Nah, I doubt it. Even though that would be pretty cool. LEGO doesn't do enough minifigs of real people IMO.

That's who I thought it would be. That'd be a great figure to have.

That's who I thought it would be. That'd be a great figure to have.

Yeah. that would be great but in which set we can find her then? ( If it is really J.K. Rowling )

Edited by It All Ends Here

Yeah. that would be great but in which set we can find her then? ( If it is really J.K. Rowling )

Hogwarts maybe, or even a promo set, that'd be really cool.

Hogwarts maybe, or even a promo set, that'd be really cool.

If such a minifigure actually exists, I imagine the distribution would be semi-exclusive. You know, something like distribution at a big convention. However, if that were the case, then I doubt they'd advertise the fig on the main website.

The real trouble is that only really hardcore Harry Potter fans would actually ''care'' about a J.K. Rowling fig. A person who just watches the movies and never investigates further might not even know who the fig is supposed to be! So I doubt such a fig would ever exist in a mainstream set, or even as a keychain (wearing a fig of a real-life person is more than a little bit creepy).

Here's a different way to think about that mystery fig-- what is he/she ''holding''? Looking at it a second time it looks to be a wand-- you can see it poking past their left leg, and there's no detail that would imply a weapon of any sort. So it's not the suit of armor from Hogwarts.

As for what set this mystery fig appears in, I have no doubt it will be a mainstream set-- all the others are, and as I said it would be odd for them to advertise on their site otherwise. Perhaps there will be some "special edition" version of an existing set, with an extra minifig?

New animal ?

1004004009056432.jpg

Ooh! Where? I didn't see anything new in previous pictures.

As for the other minifig it looks like it has Ginny's hairpiece. So maybe it's Ginny? I could also see Luna and Cho Chang using that hairpiece. So maybe it's one of them for a special edition set.

~MC

Edited by MrCustomizer

Ooh! Where? I didn't see anything new in previous pictures.

As for the other minifig it looks like it has Ginny's hairpiece. So maybe it's Ginny? I could also see Luna and Cho Chang using that hairpiece. So maybe it's one of them for a special edition set.

~MC

Speaking of Cho Chang, does anyone else feel the blue (Ravenclaw) microfig looks like it's supposed to be her? I wonder if the microfigs for the other houses are supposed to be people we're familiar with.

Speaking of Cho Chang, does anyone else feel the blue (Ravenclaw) microfig looks like it's supposed to be her? I wonder if the microfigs for the other houses are supposed to be people we're familiar with.

That is what I have been thinking since I saw the pics for the game, i think they are just generic students however

I am even more in love with the Burrows now! I can't wait to get my hands on one or more now. Thanks for the high res pics. :thumbup:

Can anyone tell me when the wave of these new sets is coming out? It may have been posted already, but 71 pages is a bit much to look through :tongue:

Sets are out in October. So late September, ish.

Also, high res Quidditch box!

I'm still a bit skeptical about those hoops. I don't know how well they're likely to stay "circular", based on my experience with those pieces.

Also, does Madame Hooch have a double-sided head (one side with goggles, one side without)?

Do we have nice pics of all the box art now? Can someone put them all in one post and I'll update the first post!

I am really looking forward to this wave now :sweet: So many great designs, figs and parts. Let's hope we see these in September as suggested!

Do we have nice pics of all the box art now? Can someone put them all in one post and I'll update the first post!

I am really looking forward to this wave now :sweet: So many great designs, figs and parts. Let's hope we see these in September as suggested!

I've only seen ones for the Burrow, Quiddicth & Hagrid's Hut.

Here is the Hagrid's Hut set.

140864497-a124dfeb74c55b5e396ab0d03cf75d41.4c5aee10-full.jpg

Here they are:

76-9841.jpg

76-9842.jpg

76-9843.jpg

76-9844.jpg

76-9845.jpg

76-9846.jpg

Sets are out in October. So late September, ish.

post-9294-128100473773.jpg

Also, high res Quidditch box!

I heard from a worker in the Birmingham store that it would be possibly early September. Anyone else heard anything similar, or different?