Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

7691 ETX Alien Mothership Assault. It was $50 AUD, down from $80. *sweet*

sweet, sounds like a deal! where was that at?

Anyway, last monday 08 set finnnalllly came in (only took 3 weeks :-| ) but i only was able to get to the shops to (being school in the last week) I got the river dragon!!!! it is quite a good set the only bad thing is it isnt very poseable but besides that it's great! *y*

Edited by hollisbrick

I've bought Fierce Creatures and Cool Cars recently, and won a couple small auctions of bricks/minifigs on ebay.

yesterday i got another 7942 off road rescue and a mini trains. only mini flyers and my mini collection is complete!! *sweet*

happy buying

Is it possible to show a picture of it?

I remembered! :-D

Here's one side: (Hasbro figures)

promo1.jpg

Back: (with LEGO)

promo2.jpg

promo3.jpg

Guess it's a 30th anniversary promo. X-D

Anyway, last Monday 08 set finnnalllly came in (only took 3 weeks :-| )

Lucky you and everybody else, its been 36 days since 2008 and I'm still waiting for them! >:-( |-/

Its unbelievable and ridiculous! I'm checking again tomorrow and hopefully they will have them!

Well today I bought a few SW decals from Kaminoan *wub*

Can't wait to receive and apply!

P

Bought A Rebel Scout Speeder BP today. Neat set, the speeder is actually pretty good. The real deal is of course those great rebels, and I got my first SW blasters too, which was great. I plan to get the Imperial Dropship BP next week.

Batbrick Away! >:-)

I finally got my hands on the 7667 and 7668 battle packs. The figs are awesome, the black stormtrooper amazing. The rebel ship is actually pretty nice but I think the stormies ship will be dismantled for the parts pile, a few useful parts in it, but overall a pretty ordinary ship...but that won't stop me buying more of them for the figs and weapons.

Bought at the BeLUG weekend:

-harry potter "under the sea" set

-4 brick seperators

-1 large grey baseplate

-2 adventurers minfigs

-150 grams pick a brick

-rebel battle pack

-police Impuls

-mars mission astronaut Impuls

-light grey motorbike

TT

still no sight of IJ, although I'll buy at least 100 Germans X-D

I bought the TIE Crawler and the Hailfire Droid. I didn't think I'd get the TIE Crawler, since I found it way too expensive in its RRP but I got it on sale, so it's become an OK deal with the price it should have had from the start. The overall set is really nice anyway.

And the Hailfire Droid is *wub* *wub*

Oh, and I found one rebel soldier, too. Since I'm not into army building, I'm quite happy with one of each fig, so that way I won't need to get the BP's and I can save my money for other sets (Namely, the AT AP :-$ )

Arkham arrived finally! Yay! :'-)

Its great so far, i've taken a break half way through building it.

And Poison Ivy........ *wub*

Batbrick Something! *wacko*

I'm not into Batman, but the sets are attracting my attention. I will see in the near future the dvd of batman returns and then de new movie in the cinema. But should I buy the set for 70-80euro if I'm not a Batman fan? I like the build of the thing...

Last purchases:

tn_4752-1_jpg.jpgtn_4762-1_jpg.jpg

Edited by Matn

Finally got my box of lego i won on ebay. arrived this morning 22kg of lego to sort through. only had a quick look so far but looks like a really good buy for what i paid for it - lots of great bits.

Simonjedi - completely agree about the batmobile instructions ( i got mine 1/2 price in woolies too). i had to sit under the brightest light in our house to make out some of the build stages - terrible !

I'm not into Batman, but the sets are attracting my attention. I will see in the near future the dvd of batman returns and then de new movie in the cinema. But should I buy the set for 70-80euro if I'm not a Batman fan? I like the build of the thing...

Depends on how much you like the set. I know you are a Harry Potter fan and this set does contain a lot of elements useful for Harry Potter mocs, and the set itself is wonderful. The figs are great even if you don't like Batman, so really, it depends on whether you're willing to spend money on it. I'd say get it, its a fantastic set, just decide whether you want to spend that much money ;-)

After waiting for what seemed like an eternity(40 days) I walked down the Lego Section of Wal*Mart and there they stood all of the 2008 products! :'-)

I picked up these *wub*

picture.png

Now after this wait I can look forward to building them!! *sweet*

And of course a few reviews!!

P

Edited by Piranha

lucky you :-|

apparently Wal Mart Canada decided to stop selling lego because of the premium against the US pricing......... taking up the same position as me

TLC, adjust prices to coincide with other countries!!

By the way i got a belville advent calender from my mom today

Edited by ricecracker

7657 AT-ST and just built it, a beautiful top, that uses some great building techniques, the legs on the other hand are horrible, more ugly than the box and any movement in them is very restricted. And now for another positive, the minifig is surprisingly good, but the downside is with the chair positioning he can't actually see out so no wonder they weren't real successful on Endor.

Depends on how much you like the set. I know you are a Harry Potter fan and this set does contain a lot of elements useful for Harry Potter mocs, and the set itself is wonderful. The figs are great even if you don't like Batman, so really, it depends on whether you're willing to spend money on it. I'd say get it, its a fantastic set, just decide whether you want to spend that much money ;-)

I've sended the seller an email with the question for price info. I'll see how much he asks, I think it is a beatiful set with lots of useful elements (like you said). I'm just liking The Batman more day by day.

Speaking of Arkham Asylum, I just bought it for $70NZ (around $55US). I should be able to pick it up tommorow *wub*

Ok so i did not buy these myself but got them for my birthday X-D . My biggest lego haul ever!

Rogue Shadow

Anakin's jedi Starfighter

AT-PT

Hailfire droid & Spider droid X2

Rebel Scout Speeder X2

Imperial Dropship X2

I remembered! :-D

snip

Guess it's a 30th anniversary promo. X-D

Ah, thank you! It had escaped my mind, but I actually did hold one of those while at a TRU!

I just purchased Town plan and Rogue Shadow from S@H, and am now (anxiously) waiting for them to arrive!

sweet, sounds like a deal! where was that at?

Target Glenorchy in Tasmania. From the same place that today I got the 7996 switch track for $25, down from $40. The problem is that they don't mark these things, you have to scan it to find out... :-/ I have been waiting for this to come down in price for months. >:-) I knew it would as the idiots brought it in... but no trains to go with it! *wacko* The worse thing about the set is that there isn't much to do with it now I have it. :-P

Popped into town today on the way home from work to get my other half a valentines card for next week. Just 'happened' to be in woolies and they had 25% off exo force so picked up 7713 Bridge Walker and White Lightning (cant resist a lego sale *sweet* ). Now added to the pile of sets that need building !

Edited by fugglewyg