Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Just bought 8113 Assault T iger from Target :-)

I must say, I am thoroughly impressed with this set! 8-

Nothing

You should know that this type of null-posting is spam and the direct way to the chamber. >:-(

Yes, yes YEEEEESSS !!!!

Finally the 2008 line arrived in 'my' TRU :'-) :'-)

I stood there, first amazed of all those terrific sets... wondering which one to take (didn't want to spend too much money at once ;-) )

but then I ended up with Anakin's Starfigher... god it's amazing.

I'll be going back for the AT-AP this weekend perhaps.

I went into Toyworld today and to my pleasant surprise I found the Impulse sets. So I went to grab a few of the Castle ones, got them all ready, swiped my card, and... 'declined'. |-/ I forgot to transfer my money from one account to my card account. But tomorrow, oh yes, then they will be mine... >:-)

~Peace

Nothing

Ordinarily this wouldn't bother me. But just recently you posted just a quote in another topic. :-| I hope this is the last time you need to be told about this.

Got my hands on the new Rebel Battle pack and the 2 new castle impulse sets, man i am one happy builder right now X-D

Gotta love the impulse sets *wub*

I went into Toyworld today and to my pleasant surprise I found the Impulse sets. So I went to grab a few of the Castle ones, got them all ready, swiped my card, and... 'declined'. |-/ I forgot to transfer my money from one account to my card account. But tomorrow, oh yes, then they will be mine... >:-)

~Peace

NOOOOOOOOOOO! *sing*

I was hoping to get them before you :-P

Actually, this is good news for me, if they've hit New Zealand and the mainland, they can't be far off little Tassie now.

Batbrick is Back! >:-)

NOOOOOOOOOOO! *sing*

Actually, this is good news for me, if they've hit New Zealand and the mainland, they can't be far off little Tassie now.

Try Target, I got mine in Adelaide last week.

Try Target, I got mine in Adelaide last week.

Thanks, but sadly, I already did to day. And I found naught, nay, nada, nothing, nil, zero, zip and zilch :'-(

They will be coming soon though no doubt, I just hope I can accumulate enough money in time, I just blew it all on arkham.

NOOOOOOOOOOO! *sing*

Hahaha! Too bad for you! I picked up 2 'The Knight' Impulse sets and a 'The Good Wizard' Impulse set. :-D And then the Battle Arachnoid (also known as Arachnoid Stalker... wait, why does it have 2 names?), which is very cool. All those orange pieces are sweeet! *wub*

Also, when I get back to my mum's house I was planning on doing my own review of those sets. I know, reviews of them have already been done, but it'll give me a chance to show off Redman, and besides, you can never have too many pics, right? :-$

~Peace X-D

Edited by iamded

Hahaha! Too bad for you! I picked up 2 'The Knight' Impulse sets and a 'The Good Wizard' Impulse set. :-D And then the Battle Arachnoid (also known as Arachnoid Stalker... wait, why does it have 2 names?), which is very cool. All those orange pieces are sweeet! *wub*

Also, when I get back to my mum's house I was planning on doing my own review of those sets. I know, reviews of them have already been done, but it'll give me a chance to show off Redman, and besides, you can never have too many pics, right? :-$

~Peace X-D

NOOOOO AGAIN! *sing*

Can't wait to se your reviews, can I be in one where I kill you? (probably wishful thinking.....)

When I get that "arachnoid twoname", the smackdown can begin! *skull*

BTW: Do you plan on getting more sentry sets?

BTW: Do you plan on getting more sentry sets?

Actually, yes! Only one for now, as they all have the same boring, generic, angry, lame, stupid, dumb face :-P (Of course that's all a joke, the face actually pwns. X-D) Then I have to save up some more money for the '08 sets. Then I'll pick up some more Impulse sets. :-D Also, I decided I only need 1 wizard. 2 wizards just portrays that they are a generic, not as special character, but only one wizard portrays that he's the only wizard, powerful, witty, and with a beard envied by all. X-D

Now, I'm getting off topic.

~Peace

Today I recieved my S@H order. I got;

7036 Dwarves' Mine (Already assembled; I love it! My kids went a bit silly over it too! :-P )

8654 Scuderia Ferrari Truck (Not assembled yet. Probably tomorrow.)

8289 Fire Truck (Half assembled. Probably do the rest tonight.)

5514 Fun Building with LEGO DUPLO Bricks (I wanted some Duplo for some structural stuff. :-$ )

I also ordered the Catwoman Magnet Set.... but it sold out a few days after I ordered it so I missed out. :'-( Makes no sense to me, but it's the second time it has happened.

(I wanted some Duplo for some structural stuff. :-$ )

Of course, of course, we believe you...

(Imagines Sinner with his bucket helmet childishly playing with Duplo... :-P)

~Peace X-D

Actually, yes! Only one for now, as they all have the same boring, generic, angry, lame, stupid, dumb face :-P (Of course that's all a joke, the face actually pwns. X-D) Then I have to save up some more money for the '08 sets. Then I'll pick up some more Impulse sets. :-D Also, I decided I only need 1 wizard. 2 wizards just portrays that they are a generic, not as special character, but only one wizard portrays that he's the only wizard, powerful, witty, and with a beard envied by all. X-D

Now, I'm getting off topic.

~Peace

Cool, I think I'll get two wizards because I'm so paranoid about losing one. This might help you though:

http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...=0entry245290

:-P shameless self advertising there

I also ordered the Catwoman Magnet Set.... but it sold out a few days after I ordered it so I missed out. :'-( Makes no sense to me, but it's the second time it has happened.

That sucks, I hate that too. Luckily I have that magnet set, they sold pretty well.

Edited by Batbrick

Those are cool, but how will they help me? *wacko*

~Peace

They won't, shameless (I mean SHAMELESS) advertising X-D :-P

I love that hat! *wub*

They won't, shameless (I mean SHAMELESS) advertising X-D :-P

I love that hat! *wub*

Oooh, I get it! Well then, that's alright. But yeah, as I said, I'll pick up another 'The Knight', then save for Castle '08. Another bonus is my mum borrowed $180 from my Christmas money, and now she's gonna pay me back $200. So, that's great news for me! :-P X-D Extra troops for my armies! :-D

And yes, I love the hat too. X-D

~Peace

iamded, Batbrick,

this is not a conversation topic like the others. Cut down on the spam.

Thx.

Today I bought the 7668 Rebel Scout Speeder and two of 5615 The Kinght from Target. When I returned home I found that my recent order from S@H had arrived. This order contained:

One each of the eight Impulse sets

7620 Indiana Jones Motorcycle Chase

7648 MT-21 Mobile Mining Unit

7667 Imperial Dropship

7668 Rebel Scout Speeder

7670 Hailfire Droid & Spider Droid

7731 Mail Van

7732 Air Mail

7733 Truck & Forklift

7734 Cargo Plane

7741 Police Helicopter

7786 The Batcopter

This lot should keep me busy for a few days. X-D

I got my hands on the EF Battle Archnoid today. I'm quite happy with it. A very good small set all in all. *y*

And last week I found Gadunka on clearance. I was never intersted in it and if I didn't find it on sale plus a coupon, I might never have bought it but now that I have, I can see what a huge mistake it would have been. I just love his impish look *wub* . I did modify him a little (I added a little tail because I wanted to and changed his back to make it look lightly more complete) but the original base model was great from the start.

Now if only I could get that Karzahni... |-/