Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

After weeks putting money aside, I bought the great castle 7094.

What a big build, It took me some +/- 6 hours to complete it, I'm happy I did'nt bought the UCS Millenium Falcon X-D

But it has lots and lots of nice pieces (and not so many big very specific pieces) This is IMHO the best castle in 10 years. :'-)

Well for some reason I'm in a 'buy a bunch of minifigs' mood, so I bought a bunch of guys off bricklink that resemble bounty hunters. I also bought the 'lord of the jungle' minifig that came with the jungle Adventurers sets because I thought he would look neat next to King Kahuka and the islanders.

I also just realized that the Alpha Team bad guy Ogel is LEGO spelled backwards. *y*

I also just realized that the Alpha Team bad guy Ogel is LEGO spelled backwards. *y*

well, well, well... anyone still have doubts that LEGO is evil? *skull* there's proof right there for ya! :-D

More discount Lego for me! Fight for the Golden Tower 8107 for 50 AUD, down from 80 AUD. First thing I did was fix up Hitomi's hair!

post-1554-1197075994.jpg

More discount Lego for me! Fight for the Golden Tower 8107 for 50 AUD, down from 80 AUD. First thing I did was fix up Hitomi's hair!

post-1554-1197075994.jpg

Oh, you did a great job with the hair! Maybe you should open a beauty salon....You could call it Sinner's beauty salon. X-D

*sweet*

Maybe you should open a beauty salon....You could call it Sinner's beauty salon. X-D

*sweet*

Or just Beautiful Sinner.... ;-) X-D

I pick yours... but I'm not sure if I can say it! :-P

Yay!

A cookie goes to he or she who can say it ten times really quickly! :-P

I pick yours... but I'm not sure if I can say it! :-P
Yay!

A cookie goes to he or she who can say it ten times really quickly! :-P

You always side with him, just because his sounds better, and is better.....oh, I see now.... ;-)

:-)

Castle Tic-Tac-Toe x7

River Dragon x1

Chameleon Hunter x1

Imperial Dropship x1

Rebel Scount Speeder x3

EZ Roadster x2

PaB Large Cup x3

That was a nice grab! What's the easy roadster?

*sweet*

Castle Tic-Tac-Toe x7

River Dragon x1

Chameleon Hunter x1

Imperial Dropship x1

Rebel Scount Speeder x3

EZ Roadster x2

PaB Large Cup x3

i see you went to a lego store! X-D

i got fort eldorado 6276 from fleebay. :-P mine came with shooting cannons! those things can fly! i only had the flick cannons previously and i must say shooting cannons are WAYYYY better. now to wait for my ships. :-P still have to win a pirate ship though. won the clipper and the flagship and no pirate ship to battle with. hehe...

i see you went to a lego store! X-D

i got fort eldorado 6276 from fleebay. :-P mine came with shooting cannons! those things can fly! i only had the flick cannons previously and i must say shooting cannons are WAYYYY better. now to wait for my ships. :-P still have to win a pirate ship though. won the clipper and the flagship and no pirate ship to battle with. hehe...

Could you poast( Sorry, I've been tempted to say that ) A picture of the shooting cannons? I haven't seen them beofre!

*sing*

Could you poast( Sorry, I've been tempted to say that ) A picture of the shooting cannons? I haven't seen them beofre!

*sing*

what do you mean? in action? kinda hard though. if you want still photo, you can see on bricklink too. :-P

i'll take pic of the three (shooting, flicker and non-shooting) side by side, but as a simple description, the shooting is entirely grey, the flicker has a black pin, the non-shooting has an emblem of 2 cannons at the top and also a small round protrusion at the top, next to the emblem.

what do you mean? in action? kinda hard though. if you want still photo, you can see on bricklink too. :-P

i'll take pic of the three (shooting, flicker and non-shooting) side by side, but as a simple description, the shooting is entirely grey, the flicker has a black pin, the non-shooting has an emblem of 2 cannons at the top and also a small round protrusion at the top, next to the emblem.

I'd just like to see a picture of the cannon, not doing anything. Could you give me the link on Bricklink, I can't find anything on Bricklink. :-$

:-$

My dad bought me Catapult Defense just a half hour ago! *sweet*

My armies are built up quite a bit now, that makes:

3 Crossbow Attacks

3 Final jousts

3 Catapult Defenses

1 Skeleton Carriage

1 Skeleton Tower

and 1 King's Castle Seige

Clearly Batbrick's mind has turned to mush! *wacko*

My dad bought me Catapult Defense just a half hour ago! *sweet*

My armies are built up quite a bit now, that makes:

3 Crossbow Attacks

3 Final jousts

3 Catapult Defenses

1 Skeleton Carriage

1 Skeleton Tower

and 1 King's Castle Seige

My dad once bought me an Uplink....

* Sigh *Dad, will he ever learn?

:-|

My dad once bought me an Uplink....

* Sigh *Dad, will he ever learn?

Funniest thing I've read all day! :-D

Funniest thing I've read all day! :-D

Why, thank you :-$

It's nice to know I made somebody laugh....

Edited by Exo-builder59

I'd just like to see a picture of the cannon, not doing anything. Could you give me the link on Bricklink, I can't find anything on Bricklink. :-$

:-$

pict0535.jpg

left-most is the shooting cannon. you can see it has a grey pin. the middle is the flicker cannon which has a black pin. the right-most is the non-shooting cannon, which has the double cannon emblem and a lighter pin at the top.

pict0536.jpg

the shooting cannons have a pin inside the barrel to load the round bricks. the non-shooting cannon has an empty barrel.

pict0537.jpg

both of these physical characteristics determine which cannon you get.

now that you have this knowledge, you can shop safely on ebay without getting ripped off. X-D X-D

i know even a few listings that tried to sell the legend sets as w/ shooting cannons yet attached the non-shooting cannon in the pictures. most US sets are non-shooting. only the very earlier US sets are (probably late 80s). european sets have mostly shooting cannons. not sure about the more recent 2000s legend sets. :-/

per my tests (with cannons aimed at approx 30 degree angle), shooting cannons can shoot as far as 12-15 feet. flicker cannons are around 3-4 feet. the shooting cannons are quite strong too, so definitely do not aim at eyes or let young kids play with them. it's very fun to play though. so much more realism when staging an attack on fort eldorado. lol... :-D :-D i hope they make a comeback should TLC decides to make pirate sets in 09! *y*

A very interesting post...

I just know the shooting cannon (I've got two of them)and dind't know before today that TLC has made 3 cannons...