Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I bought 8455 techinc backhoe and 8439 Frontend loader a couple weks ago, and they arrived last Wensday. I already finished 8439 and have started 8455. Should have it done tonight!! X-D

I recieved my Emperor and Imp Officer in the post yesterday. Thanks for the quick post Sarg Kulo, you're a great trader!

Placed another large BL order. Expect a new MOC next week :-P

Also, I've won 3343 of the dutch version of ebay. Still, 21 Euro... :-/

last purchase was "citadel of orlan" (KK2.1 series) for about 50% off. nice thing at that price! and the guardian is just classy as hell.

I got 7902 Doctors Car form TRU.

My daughter wanted it so who am I to say no ;-)

I get to build it when she's gone to bed.

They also got some balloons from the Lego Store

Bought three red 4349 X-Pods last week, each 1,50 Euro. Wish they had more of the old Pods at this price.

Last Saturday, when strolling through a Karstadt shopping center on my weekend trip to Hamburg, I saw a 8455 Backhoe Loader, most likely some remaining stock (it was MISB). Since it was on sale for 56 Euro I had to take it :-)

Oh, yeah, I visited the Lego store, too, and bought some spare parts.

bought a second ambulance for 7euro and three 6256 pirate sets, 12 euro...

i got the old hogwarts express 4708 for 40 euro (they dont have lego sales in greece *wacko* )

also i got 3404 football team with bus- (great set 6 minifigs nice pieces) for 10 euro

I found the person who imports lego to thessaloniki (the city i live in greece)and he told me we wont be seing any more harry poter or star-wars in greece :'-( :'-( cause its not doing very well here (guess i didnt shop enough)

the good news is that he told me he can order any set i want from lego for me!!!!!!! :'-)

finally its like having my very one lego.com!!!

(so hard being a lego fan here-especially for city theme!) |-/

I've been buying quite a bit on Ebay and Bricklink (thanks to a hefty tax return this year). Yesterday I got the Black Seas Barracuda and Caribbean Clipper. X-D

I bought the following sets a few days ago, when a local shop had 33% off all LEGO:

7298 Dino Air Tracker

7295 Dino Buggy Chaser

7902 Doctor's car

8282 Quad Bike

i bought an entire collection today:

most are pirate sets but also a few older castle sets

they all seem to be complete, i only don't have the boxes... :'-(

paid 173euro...

those are all AMAZING sets!! where did u get them?great prize as well!!(have a couple of them my self)enjoy !!

:-) phoinix

those are all AMAZING sets!! where did u get them?great prize as well!!(have a couple of them my self)enjoy !!

:-) phoinix

i have a small toy shop that sells all sorts of new and second hand toys from action figures to comic books and even model trains. a bit like ebay for toys but without the bidding. you just buy whatever they ask for it...

they used to have lots of lego ; i remember they once had three copies, two used and one new, of the futuron space train next to the entire collection of HP and sw, not even that long ago, in fact... they just buy collections from all sorts of people who are tired of the lego sets; i visit them practically every week, sometimes they only have a dozen or so smaller town sets they can't get rid off, and once a month or so they have a huge collection. i think i'm one of the only lego customers, so i usually get first choice...

yep, i will enjoy putting them together! *sweet*

Cool find Aredhel! Any chance where those came from could be some others?

I myself managed to snatch 3x 7413 for 3