Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

and Crook's Island

Would you recommend Crook's Island? I'm tempted by it, but it doesn't seem like a "bang for your buck" set.

Woke up early this morning and ordered up the Gotham City Cycle Chase, the 3 DC Mighty Micros and a couple of key rings from the Lego store so they should be winging their way across with the freebie Mr Freeze very soon! Then on the way home earlier I swung into Sainsburys and picked up the Black Panther set and the Crossbones set! It's been a good day!

I got the Lego Minecraft 21126 The Wither today. My first set that's not Technic, kinda gives me a feeling of nostalgia building with regular bricks again.

Oh God, the bug has me again!

76051 - Super Hero Airport Battle

10701 - 48 x 48 Grey Baseplate

72no white inverted roof bricks aaaaand..

Mr Freeze :D

I bought 75137 (Carbon-Freezing Chamber), for €40, and together i received a LEGO Promo C-3PO Minifig (5002948) for free! :sweet: I beleive it was a good deal!

Edited by Patgeo

I believe my 3x DC Mighty Micros, Gotham City Cycle Chase and Mr. Freeze are waiting for me at home!!

Also ordered up a custom black Spidey head.

The 2015 versions of Pohatu, Onua, and Lewa, along with the Protector of Water. These are the first additions to my Bionicle hoard since 2008. I'd forgotten how incredibly fun they are!

FINALLY made that call & ordered 10251 Brick Bank :cry_happy:

Yesterday from a second hand store, more tiles(got a large section of sidewalk done) and a CMF Painter.

Damn it.. I shouldn't have but I've done it... Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye and Nick Fury statuettes are ordered from Bricklink from a lovely French store! Excellent communication from them so fingers crossed all turns up ok.

The final piece to the puzzle!! As soon as my bricks from pick a brick arrive and them, I'll be complete!

Today I was lucky to get hold of a Pizza to Go at a quite nice price. On the downside it has been stored in a smoker's home and some parts are missing, including the table and the parasol/sunshade and two minifigs, the female customer and the driver which was replace by a space man... Furthermore I also got 6593 Blaze Battler without the trailer, but with 6511 Rescue Runabout instead. Then a couple of old motorbikes and four road plates. - Everything in a dire need of beeing cleaned as it was dirty and smell of smoke :sick:

After a long period of inactivity I've decided to collect some of the older and discontinued Technic sets for my display so I just ordered myself a 8462 Tow Truck for a very reasonable price.