Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

It was bought a few days ago, but Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle for $90 at Walmart. For some reason it looks like they put all their stock of that set on clearance, so I nabbed one. Much better value than the regular $120 price tag.

Now to see if I can mod it to have the wings fold down...

I bought a Lego spider that was on sale because it was retiring and I also bought a neat three in one called Lakeside Cottage because I loved the moose and general outdoorsy feel of it. Love that it comes with an axe. I can't wait to build it.

Yesterday I received a package with 75112 General Grievous from last year's Star Wars constraction sets, and a second 42033 Record Breaker.

Lego 2x2 Bricks, 50 ct. (10 of each color: Red, orange, yellow, lime, blue)

Edited by Blue_Bird

TFA Tie Fighter set, got it for a really good price...even if I still did not finish my Falcon I am looking forward to bulid it - haha :laugh:

Finally got my hands on Clash of Heroes set today. Hooray for armoured Batman and new Supes.

Went looking for the Antman set, thought I'd get it before it's gone since it recently retired. I was too late, I guess, as Target and Walmart were all out. Got the Batboat with Deathstroke instead.

Went looking for the Antman set, thought I'd get it before it's gone since it recently retired.

I've noticed there's been a sudden surge of interest in that set, which makes me glad that I picked up when I saw it on sale. Don't get why it retired so soon, though!

Master Wu Dragon, Anna & Kristoff's Sleigh Adventure, Arendelle Castle Celebration, Party Train, Olivia's Exploration Car, Emma's Tourist Kiosk, Moltor's Lava Smasher, Clay's Rumble Blade, Beast Master's Chaos Chariot, four Series 7 Mixels, three Series 14 CMFs and two road plates...

Yes, there was a sale going on! :laugh:

Cheers

TomKraut

Ended up ordering a Batman minifig from eBay - the one with the light grey suit, and blue wings & jet pack with the Type 1 cowl.. slowly getting there!!

Amazoned 60047 Police Station, 60079 Training Jet Transporter, and 60097 City Square for a more acceptable price :classic:

Edited by LEGO Guy Bri

To go along with the S.15 I found yesterday, I found a lone 70401 in the clearance aisle at Wal-Mart. The box was hammered, and the water damage extended to the instruction book, but the bags were sealed. Not the first Castle set I've found at this particular Wal-Mart, either.