Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Today I bought:

1325812764_2852034604f064c1c76ef2_1.jpg

Hopefully I will get the chance to review it. I bought for the Star Wars Community Build. :classic:

I bought my first Galaxy Squad set the other day, 70701 for 30% off. TRU had a deal for a change, it was amazing! Awesome set too, thinking of buying another one because it's that cool.

I bought the Uruk-Aai (I know I didn't spell that right) Army set and the Riddles for Ring today. Hopefully I will get the chance to review those as well. :classic:

Yesterday I bought:

Tower Bridge

Big Ben

Iron Man Extremis Port

Iron Man Malibu Mansion

Minecraft

Small PAB order

I am a fan of double points

Unfortunately as the lone ranger sets are not out yet I had to edit my S@H order.

I ended up buying-

76006 Extremis port battle

76007 Malibu mansion attack

10232 Palace cinema

76008 Ultimate showdown

60007 Police chase

76005 Daily bugle showdown (Under reconmendation of Kez)

75002 AT-RT

75012 BARC speeder

40049 Free sopwith camel

Also my order on S@H says backorederd yet all my sets said available? Is this normal.

I bought Slave I and a second copy of London Escape. I couldn't justify double of the other POTC sets, even though they were good prices. I got everything for about half of what retail was, so I was pleased. I've been wanting a Bossk figure and why not just buy a whole set for him instead of just ebaying him individually.

Lately I've been doing mostly BrickLink orders for MOC'ing so it's been a while since my last big shopping trip to the LEGO store, but I couldn't let double VIP point slip by unobserved so I hopped off the wagon and picked up a few goodies I'd been meaning to acquire.

By the time I was done, I had:

The complete line of The Hobbit sets

The Imperial Hotel

Two copies of the Horizon Express

The Palace Cinema

and a couple modest Creator kits

My contact at the store claimed that they had the new Lone Ranger train set in the back room but that they couldn't display or sell them yet - I guess I'll just have to go back ;->

76008 Iron Man vs. The Mandarin: Ultimate Showdown, but for a friend's birthday; for myself I'm gonna save up for 76006 just cause I like that one better.

8648148192_50f12afc52_z.jpg

My birthday is coming! Actually, I want the Arkham Asylum for my birthday but I needed the GE for Historica parts and I couldn't carry both

:classic:

Edited by robuko

My birthday is coming! Actually, I want the Arkham Asylum for my birthday but I needed the GE for Historica parts and I couldn't carry both

I want to be like that. Spend a whole bunch of Washington's (Money) and then say I didn't spend more because I couldn't carry them. :purrr:

Over the past week I've had four BL orders, under $20 each and a S@H order for the double points, including:

1 - 4207 City Garage

1 - 60010-2 Fire Helicopter (revised edition :hmpf_bad: )

1 - 10228 Haunted House

along with the free bonuses of

1 - 850838 Splinter Minifig Keychain

1 - 5002445 City/TMNT Poster

haul_11_4-3-13.jpg_thumb.jpg

I want to be like that. Spend a whole bunch of Washington's (Money) and then say I didn't spend more because I couldn't carry them. :purrr:

One day, my Lord B, one day soon!

I bought some Ninjago starter sets and spinners as well as a few polybags. I might review them this weekend.

My Bricklinked 4441 Police Dog Van showed up, and then a jaunt to Target resulted in discovering an unopened, undamaged 60018 Cement Mixer in the Clearance section for $14 :wub:

Edited by polarscribe

Thanks to spending our anniversary in Kansas City, we made a special trip to the LEGO store. I bought:

Iron Man Showdown

Lone Ranger Cavalry

Lone Ranger Comanche Camp

Lone Ranger Stagecoach

Lone Ranger Colby City

Lone Ranger Constitution Train

Large pick a brick cup

Build a minifigure

Springtime Scene

(and free Splinter keychain which I will hopefully be able to sell).

I didn't buy the Mine because it seems like a pretty big letdown compared to the rest of the line.

Thanks to the LEGO store, I was able to get these. Even though they were "released" on the 15th, no other stores around have them yet.

One thing to note, on the Stagecoach box art is a mistake. The figure Barrett is actually the figure from The Mine set in the little figure picture, but the figure on the stagecoach is the correct figure in the set. Odd how LEGO missed that. It's a pretty big mistake. Similar to their Artic Batman instead of Arctic Batman. With these higher profits, they might want to invest in a proofreader.

Just bought a $60 lot of pirate hulls and ship parts. I can make at least 3 complete ships now with those hulls alone.