Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Four large and one small PAB cups worth of parts from Bluewater's PAB wall, and two BAF packs (mainly plain yellow torsos).

Today I won 4642 Fishing boat for $13.99. I purchased, a couple days ago from EB member 'EdmondDantes', an order of 2 7567 Travelers 8401 Minifig Collection, 2 7684 Pig Farms, 7639 Camper, 7638 Tow Truck, and 3180 Tanker Truck. He supplied a total quickly and shipped promptly after receiving payment, wasting no time. A trusted seller in my book, thanks 'ED' default_classic.gif

Kingdoms Wizard keychain and four S5 Minifigs, which I haven't opened yet but should be the Royal Guard, Detective, Dwarf, and Eskimo.

Pre-ordered my copy of the new Lego ideas book from Amazon today,sadly its not out til october 3rd but I did save £7!

Placed my order at Lego.com for the Winter Toy Shop and Winter Village Bakery - 'tis the season to be jolly :wink:

I was able to pick up a boxed Futuron "StarDefender 200" from eBay this weekend at a fraction of the price they sell for on BrickLink as the seller couldn’t guarantee it was complete. Decided to risk it and it seems to have paid off.

It was delivered today and assembled this evening and every part is there with the bricks all in pretty good condition.

It even came with a fair few extra bricks :classic:

Purchased another 21kg of mixed lego parts, including the original BSB

I envy you. :laugh:

Stopped in at my local Target and was checking out all the new sets. I found an old Prince Of Persia set 7572 Quest Against Time behind a new Star Wars set. I took it to the cashier and they charged me $5 for it. Not bad for a set that was originally $50. Target always has the best Lego deals.

Edited by 22kane

Well since it was 50 bucks off normal selling price.....29 dollars for 7207 city fire boat.....cool build - I actually like it and at that price one of my best buys of the year. :classic:

Ebay purchases:

4642 Fishing boat £13.99 + £1.75 P&P

7287 Police boat £17.49 + £2.99 P&P

Not particularly because of what they are but because of what the boats will become.

SOOO Envious! What a deal too oh2.gif

I didn't want to start a new topic just for this but, today I received my 3677 Red Cargo Train and I was a bit perplexed. It was bought straight from Lego S@H and paid for by "so-and-so" and shipped directly to me. The invoice from Lego says $159.99, it's retail, yet I bought it now from "so-and-so" for $124.99, shipping on eBay. The same thing happened a couple months ago when I purchased the Grand Emporium for $129.99, no ship. Any ideas on why someone would take this king of dive or is there something else I'm missing? default_classic.gif

*shrug*

Maybe "so-and-so" gets an employee discount, or something?

I grabbed six Series 5 minifigs in TRU (I don't know which ones I have yet, I've not had chance to open them), and then stumbled onto 4738 Hagrid's Hut for £20 and 4841 Hogwarts Express for £19! I have to say, not a bad deal...

Just picked up a 10211 Grand Emporium - First time I've bought of eBay in a good 6 months now (Yes, Thats a Long time for me :tongue: )

I got all the 5th series, the winter bakery, winter the toy shop, a tripod invader, the Alien Mothership, the UFO Abduction, two Alien Striker.

Even the city of Atlantis MINB for 30€.

Last month I finally put my hands on a Green Grocer.

Did I mentioned I haven't gone anywhere this summer?