Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

30008 and 30009at TRU with BOGO 1/2 off making final price $6 total. Ok silly use of a sale but current BOGO 1/2 off excluded Star Wars and Harry potter, which left me with virtually nothing on stock interesting except for these 2 early Christmas trinkets.

I found a small independent toy shop while visiting relatives today. They had some old and current sets. Unfortunately their prices were a bit high but I did manage to score set 7638 Tow Truck for about $15 which was cheaper than an eBay auctions. This set was out during my dark ages and I've wanted it for some time now. I plan on converting it into a hi-rail truck for my Lego train layout. If it works I'll probably post pictures.

Got my s5 collection off to a good start today-

Boxer

Zookeeper

2 X Gladiator

Cleopatra

Eskimo

Gangster

Cavewomen

Detective

Got these at the LEGO Store in Oberhausen last Tuesday:

5770-1.jpg?1

10193-1.jpg?0

Used my VIP pass, so I got this one for free:

7235-1.jpg?0

Also picked up a Jack Sparrow keychain for a friend of mine who is a massive Johnny Depp fan.

Today, I bought 3 Series 5 Minifigures packets, they were 2 Zookeepers and 1 Royal Guard. :classic:

~buddy~

Republic Frigate and Sith Nightspeeder, both 20% off from Tesco. :thumbup:

Few days ago I used my 10%-off coupon from the catalog in purchase of 10194 Emerald Night. :wub: Time to start building in a new theme! I also picked up a Kit Fisto keychain while I was at it, which was a bit beat up from being in the clearance keychain bin, but it was 98¢.

Stopped in at a Kmart of all places and found set 3367 Space Shuttle for 50% off. It came out to $15 American. Not a bad score for a newer set.

First trip ever to a Lego Store:

For me:

Large Pick A Brick cup

Lego mug

Lego watch

Lego calendar

7499 Flex Track

7499 Flex Track

7895 Switch track

For my little guy:

7051 Tripod Invader

7066 Earth Defense HQ

Lego Universe book

Picture13963.jpg

Edited by dr_spock

Picked up 8201 Classic Mater today. Cute little four-wide vehicle that fits nicely in my city layout.

I also got 5644 Chicken Coop for a young relative of mine, who I'll be seeing when I head down to VA for BrickFair. Figured it would be a good idea to start her off on something small on a journey to becoming a KFOL. :laugh: I haven't picked up a Duplo set and bought it since my toddler years, and strangely enough a set designed for 1.5 - 5 year olds somehow intrigues me. :look:

I traded for a Weight lifter, and a few motorcycles from World Racers from one of my cousins.

I traded a cop, and an Indiana Jones fig for them.

I also gave her this set, BNIB

001.jpg

Yeah... I know, stupid, right? Well, I love the kid, and she loved that set.

Sad to see it go, but fun to see her so happy. :cry_happy:

Edited by airsoftg36c

Modest indeed Rapsy, I have those as well, but I got them at retail, I hope you did too.

I was at the newly redesigned LEGO store in the mall of america yesterday and I bought my first PAB cup and the new Millenium Falcon.

I wish a LEGO store was closer to me, I'd be buying from that PAB wall once a week.

On Saturday, I scored a bunch of custom minifigs/parts, as well as t-shirts, keychain, button and custom 'train container' from Brickfete 2011.

Was a great day and a great show. I hope it becomes and annual thing.

Well, another day spending a little more... I went to Munich to the Lego store to get 2 PaB cups, 1 BAM set, a bunch of old Easter polybag sets (at 1€ each, they're nice for parts), and the calendar with the printed numbers and the two minifigures for 9,99€.

Then on to TRU who currently have a 20% discount in Germany – unfortunately no red cargo train there (saw it at Kaufhof for 140€ instead of 150€), so I only got a few small to medium sets, the most expensive one being the HP Knight Bus. I was tempted to get another bus and tram set (8404) for 85€-20%, but decided to save that money instead, too...

My box of Series 5 minifigs arrived today. Boy oh boy, they're awesome! My favorites are the boxer and the gladiator.

During the weekend I bought Diagon Alley, was very surprised to find it at one of my local toy stores. And I then I couldn't resist... :wink:

7187 Escape from the Dragon's Prison

7187-1.jpg

30083 Dragon Fight

30083-1.jpg

I got the polybag at my local Target. It scanned up as "not in system", so I talked the customer service desk guy into giving it to me for 1.99 (usually they're 3.99). This will probably be the only Ninjago set I buy.

10195 Republic Dropship with AT-OT,

853116 Boba Fett key chain

and for free the 30141 Jet pack trooper. :thumbup:

Edited by LEGOMAN132

Not today, but yesterday, I bought a sealed box of 60 Series 5 Minifigures from my local WHSmiths. :classic:

~buddy~

Bought my first 'town' set since my Dark Years: Grand Emporium 10211.

It was a big purchase at 144.99 €.

Too bad I couldn't find Green Grocer 10185 at a reasonable price, that looked great too.

If anyone knows of a place, please pm me.

A couple good deals on eBay today. 3181 Passenger Plane for $30 an 3366 Satellite Launch Pad and Van and 7236 Prisoner Transport for $30. Saved $20 default_classic.gif