Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Today, I finally bought my very own Emerald Night. :classic:

(Thanks again Legocrazy81, Mrlegoninja, and prateek for your advice)

I also bought a small PaB-Cup, and got 3 free BaM-Figures (this months Lego-store-offer).

Edited by Nebsirob

Today, I finally bought my very own Emerald Night. :classic:

(Thanks again Legocrazy81, Mrlegoninja, and prateek for your advice)

I also bought a small PaB-Cup, and got 3 free BaM-Figures (this months Lego-store-offer).

Glad I could help, it's a cool train(even with it's lack of minifigures) :tongue:

7571 The Fight for the Dagger

7573 Battle of Alamut

Finally bought myself the 8098 Clone Turbo Tank today, just getting ready to build whilst watching the F1 in Canada. Should be a great evening! :classic:

Fantastic end to a great Lego week! Just won on Ebay-

Catwomen

The Joker

Another Robin

And a big glass display cabinet for all my minifigs :wink:

Target has some great clearance items on right now! I picked up a few Lego Games: Magikus and Monster 4. Scored both for under $9!

A box of Lego at a flee market...

dsc00634.jpg

Got if for 15€ (with the box :tongue: )

The bricks appeared to be in good shape... It turns out they are in mint condition, probably assembled only once... So after a little dusting and sorting, here is what I got:

dsc00635.jpg

dsc00636.jpg

dsc00637.jpg

There is a Nearly complete Castle of Morcia, and a few Exo Force bits from this set

A good pick IMO!

I recieved Train Station 7937 over the weekend, which I bought brand new from Zavvi for £22..... score.

Have picked up in the last couple of days a Bricklink order of around $100, and the UCS Jedi Starfighter 10215 :classic:

I stopped in at a Goodwill store and found the Metroliner 4558, and it came with the electric train speed regulator. All for $75.

Just picked up the large Prince of Persia set and Fight for the Dagger on 50% clearance at Target. Would have liked to wait until 75%, but they were slowly dwindling at 30%. I had to pounce!

Just picked up the large Prince of Persia set and Fight for the Dagger on 50% clearance at Target. Would have liked to wait until 75%, but they were slowly dwindling at 30%. I had to pounce!

Online or brick-and-mortar? I was at a Target in San Jose, CA, USA and found one copy of Fight for the Dagger, but it rang up as $26 (MSRP is about $29), so I left it.

Well, my 6 free figures came in. Someone or something at fedex stepped on my package(Lots of dirt tracks) but the contents are fine. I got the skateboarder(Wanted him bad), 2 ice hockey guys(new), Viking(new), surfer(have her), and the hazmat dude(new).

Online or brick-and-mortar? I was at a Target in San Jose, CA, USA and found one copy of Fight for the Dagger, but it rang up as $26 (MSRP is about $29), so I left it.

B&M. All the other Targets around me have had them at 15% for weeks. This one was at 30% forever. Just happened to be driving by today to check, and it was at 50% finally.

This was an expensive weekend for me. I visited the Shaumberg IL legoland and lego store on friday and I got...

a. My first K-box! approx 1890 wall element 1 x 2 x 2 in clear

b. I got two "build a minifigure" kits....one was free, the other was at the legoland center and they had mermaid tails!! 8 mermaid tails, 8 assorted Legs, including 2 dark red hips and legs and torsos with some sort of asian pattern on them that I can't identify, 2 "Blacksmith" torsos, 1 "pirate wench" torso, 2 heads with a weird cyber goggles and spots pattern (I assume it's from agents) a top hat, a black fedora, a red "Bob" cut hair and a long light yellow hair\

c. Of course you almost HAVE to get a pick a pick container: 71 Black scorpions, 145 Clear 1x2 brick, 43 Dark Stone 1x2 log brick, 189 Brown Log Brick, 134 Dark Stone 1x1 tile with clip on top...and of course, the "Where did that come from?" bits a trans red 1x1 round plate, a black 2x2 brick and a clear car windsheild

d. Ramses return in a damaged box

e. set 40019 http://peeron.com/inv/sets/40019-1 (Brickley...hee hee hee)

Then I found the target sale on sunday so I got two Pirate Mill sets and two captains cabin sets

Yestarday, (Its Tuesday in my country already, clock is 12:30 AM :blush: ) i buyed London Escape at 68.90 Euros.

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

I have wanted this all my life....it will arrive shortly....and it burnt a hole through my rear......

82287.jpg

:cry_happy:

Worth every cent. :sweet:

I have wanted this all my life....it will arrive shortly....and it burnt a hole through my rear......

82287.jpg

:cry_happy:

Worth every cent. :sweet:

Ouch that must have left quite a deep hole :P but it looks amazing!

Curiously I've picked up the small creator sets 6743 and 5762 to appease my lego hunger but may be looking to purchasing the tower bridge soon

Fedex must be getting a little to lazy to KNOCK on the door when delivering an item. I've been in the living room almost the entire morning and it turns out that they delivered the package but I never heard the guy know. It wasn't until I checked my package status that I discovered that it was delivered.

Fedex must be getting a little to lazy to KNOCK on the door when delivering an item. I've been in the living room almost the entire morning and it turns out that they delivered the package but I never heard the guy know. It wasn't until I checked my package status that I discovered that it was delivered.

Consider yourself lucky that you have ever had them knock. They usually hurl the package 20 feet toward my door and run away; I'm not even joking. Good thing I never order anything truly fragile.

Ouch that must have left quite a deep hole :P but it looks amazing!

Curiously I've picked up the small creator sets 6743 and 5762 to appease my lego hunger but may be looking to purchasing the tower bridge soon

My GF bought me the tower bridge for Christmas. It sits beautifully on a polished wood display cabinet. Highly recommend it!

They quit knocking in my area awhile ago... I don't mind it though, cause our dog goes completely rabid when someone knocks on the door/rings doorbell.

8091 Republic Swamp Speeder

8095 General Grevious Starfighter

8098 Clone Turbo Tank

I'd just got home from college, and my cellphone rang. It was my mom calling me about some airsoft guns she had found, and wanted me to come look at them. I went up, looked at the guns, and they were pieces of crap. On the way out, I saw a few Legos sitting next to a dumpster just after the guy had come and taken the dumpster away. After chasing him about 2 miles down the road(while stopping to pick up dropped Legos), he finally stopped and asked me WTF I was doing. I asked him if I could take a look in the dumpster, and he willingly agreed. He took it to the dump, and told us what to do. Then he drove off and brought cokes back for us(Us being, me, my mom and sister) :classic: After 3 hours of scrounging around in a seemingly bottomless dumpster, I emerged with an office trash can stuffed FULL of Legos(half a raised baseplate included) and half a boxful. I haven't sorted them yet, because they still need to be cleaned, but I'll post some pix later. The only downsides were that the guy had stuffed TONS of ink cartriges and glass in the dumpster. They were all crushed.(lots of cut fingers and inky bricks) :hmpf_bad: Anyhow, I'll put some pix up after they're cleaned.

Edited by airsoftg36c