Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Hit my local Wal-Mart the other day and picked up 7950 (Knight's Showdown) for $7 and Magikus for $5. They also had the Prison Carriage Rescue on for $12. I'm thinking I should have snagged that, too, even though I already have one. LOL

Box of the original Harry potter sets, and a box of other random lego.. Got them for a nice price, looking forward to scrapping them for some parts :grin:

Yesterday I got two City impulse sets - the City Traveler and the farmer one that has a pig and dog in it.

They were from TRU and should have had stacking discounts but TRU screwed me. Had to fight to get my 30% off one of them. Was also supposed to be BOGO50 but they wouldn't do it. I didn't want to cause a struggle of cheapness, so I took it on the chin, lol.

Bought a few discounted sets:

8075 Atlantis: Neptuns U-Boot 17,64 EUR

8061 Atlantis: Tintenfischtor 14,11 EUR

7592 Toy Story: Buzz 10,07 EUR

5657 DUPLO Toy Story: Jessies Wache 7,05 EUR

7594 Toy Story: Woody's Round-up! 24,19 EUR

On saturday I bought the 10219 Maersk train in the Legostore Oberhausen, with a free Pick-A-brick can. I thought that it wasn't on stock, since S@H says delivery is in May, but they had four of them. At the end of the day they where all gone though. Also bought two collectible minifigures series 4, werewolf and surfgirl.

Train is a really nice set, lots of new (for me) parts and fun to build!

Lying in bed ill at the moment... mrs has gone shopping and I have asked her to pick me up some series 4 mini figures, to make me feel better! :wink: Love the mystery when opening them...

Ordered many many bricks on Bricklink for the Tumbler set and my first MOC :) *fidgets* Can't wait to start!

And I'll have to make use of the free PAB bucket offer this month!

Today I got 1x Series 4 minifigure (which turned out to be a Rock Star) and the PQ Impulse set with the beetle (can't remember it's name).

LEGO store was sold out of Series 4 sadly :sadnew: However a worker said come back Tuesday.

At walmart I did buy 7913 on sale for $9 though :classic:

Both BPs were on sale, at first I noticed there was only one Mando BP left, I starting looking in between the surrounding sets, and there I found the hidden clone one :grin:

Just the other day the shelves were stuffed with them 50-100, all gone for sale though.

I just ordered the 7930 Bounty Hunter Gunship from Amazon UK: 32€ with free shipping. And this will be my last Lego set for a long while now :cry_sad:

Enough bricks from Bricklink to add another 10 carriages and containers to my Maersk train!

Well it was actually Saturday, but I forgot to post it here. I went to the LEGO Store Grand Opening in Indianapolis, Indiana, America, and got:

10214-1: Tower Bridge, 8066-1: Off-Roader, 8301-1: Urban Enforcer, 10197-1: Fire Brigade, 3658-1: Police Helicopter, 3178-1: Seaplane, 8052-1: Container Truck, 55000-1: LEGO Universe (got it free for spending so much), 1 new brick separator, 1 new blue baseplate, 1 set of 3 custom minifigs, LEGO Store Indianapolis Grand Opening minifig set, and 1 PAB cup.

I think that was possibly the greatest day of my life (other of course than Christmas 2007 when someone gave me a LEGO Star Wars set, resulting in many hundreds of more sets being made, and me being here right now.)

Edited by brickmack

Bought some Series 4 Minifigures and placed a few Bricklink orders. The best days are the ones filled with new Lego default_classic.gif

EverettYA

Got 5867 Super Speedster and two Series 4 figs: a Musketeer and a Werewolf. The car is not bad, not the most exciting thing ever but a nice parts pack. The CMFs are both sweet figs.

Bought a series 4 Mad Scientist. Don't need him but I was in Tescos and decided I wanted to buy some Lego and CM's are the cheapest thing to buy

D

I had to go to Oberhausen today (again) and couldn't resist it.. So I finally bought the Emerald Night. No only have to find the time to build it... Can't wait to see how it looks combined with the Maersk train! :classic: