Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Ninjago Turbo Shredder! (but one piece was broken - having to halt the building!)

3x Series 2 minifigs

Tempted to get Lotso's dump truck, but didn't... :sadnew:

Not all today, but over the past week:

7204 Jedi Defense II

6195 Neptune Discovery Lab

7255 General Grievous Chase

Clone Pilot from 8088

yellow Qui-Gon Jinn minifig

Episode II Clone Trooper

8129 AT-AT

10188 Death Star

Even at im a huge Pirates theme fan and wouldnt buy anything else than Pirates and Castle sets, i have to admit at when im here in Kemi (My birthtown) I couldnt resist and did go and buy the new 2011 Imperial V-wing starfighter.

Pirate fans, please dont keelhaul me because of this, im too young to die yet! :cry_sad: At the moment im not sure should i be glad or should i punish myself somehow. "Did go and buy his very first Star Wars set"

Captain Becker

Got my bonus at work... although I only "wasted" a small amount percent (less than 10% of what I got after taxes), I got an extra Emerald Night and MMV because I think they are going to be discontinued soon (and I always miss the clearance prices, although I'll buy more on clearance if I can).

I also got a couple of the new train motors and battery boxes, and managed to find a damaged Imperial Shuttle box at the brick and mortar LEGO store, so I got a good discount on it. Need to build it quick to make sure everything is there, but the box was really just crunched a little, and not torn.

Filled my last Christmas box, since I don't know when I'll make it back to the store again, and managed to find a couple of Elves.

Not today, but yesterday, I got 3 8083 Rebel Battle Packs reduced to £4 each in my local Tesco, they were the last ones on the shelf. :classic:

~buddy~

Yesterday I got two extra coaches for my old 7740 train on ebay. After that, I originally wanted to cut back on purchases a little for the next months (except for Minifigs 4 and the Maersk train). Now I just placed a 2000-part order on BrickLink and still got 1/3 of items left on my long-term want list. Well... but I guess that can happen to anyone. :wink:

Picked up some random S3 figs this past weekend: Race Car Driver, Baseball Player (2), Samurai Warrior, Sumo Wrestler and Space Villain. Had to stop myself from grabbing any of the S1 and S2 figs that they (still!) had for sale as well.

Some Bricklink buys.

LEGO Universe Nexus Astronaut, Naboo Fighter Pilot (7660) X2, Hoth Rebel Trooper (7749) X2, Hoth Rebel Officer (8083) X2, and Hoth Rebel Trooper (8083) X3.

Added Hoth Rebel Officer (8083) X2.

Edited by JCC1004

Well, I haven't actually bought anything recently (Trying to save as much money as possible for the LEGO sale on one of the brickworld days) but I did get the new Ninjago BrickMaster set in the mail yesterday, I got the StarWars Wampa Cave set a few days ago (I needed a few parts from it, and didn't have the time to order them on brickset so I made an exception), and I might be getting a small Aquazone set in a trade soon.

Finally bought the Burrow a few days ago. It's beautiful!

Isn't it a lovely set? All the detail, there's even cutlery in the drawers and a croissant in the oven! And all the Quidditch posters on the walls... well, you will see for yourself :) I love it.

8070 Supercar. Now I have something to do during March Break. :classic:

Oh wow, I reall envy you! Have fun with it!

tn_3365-1_jpg.jpg

Meh. Doesn't look as good built as I thought it would. Still, for a 5 Euro set I suppose it gets the job done.