Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Went to the mall to fill up my Winter Toy Shop P-a-B Box, and bought a large P-a-B cup as well. Ended up with 450+ pieces (thanks to some great packing by my brother and myself), mostly flower stems and (141! :wub: ) trans-lime gems, plus 48 green 2x4 bricks for my layout.

I am a happy boy. :laugh:

Well today picket up from my local Target.

2x 7595 "Army Men on Patrol" :cry_happy:

1x 7198 "Fighter Plane Attack"

1x 8450 "Sports Car"

Ralph

Well, Today, In the boxing day sales, I picked up 10193 MMV.

One of my first non-SW sets, and I love it to bits! I been wanting one ever since I saw pics, so at 20% off, I just couldn't resist! :cry_happy:

Neptune Carrier...easily one of the best sets I've built; the techniques make it feel like a good MOC rather than a lego set, and just the fact that I've been wanting it for so long [i liked the Atlantis line since I looked at it]...=D

~Trexxen

Just picked up Wreck Raider and Crab Attack yesterday!

Last night I went to a Wal-Mart...

And they had lots of 2010 sets! :sweet:

Toy Story, Atlantis, Star Wars, BIONICLE, and even Racers...

So I picked up Wreck Raider, Monster Crab Clash, and Army Men on Patrol.

I am a happy boy! :grin:

Edited by Striker

Two City Bulldozers at 50% off recently. They are too big for my Classic Town but will make good parts for MOCs. :classic:

I purchased an Ambush in Cairo at Target today with my gift card that I got for Christmas. :sweet:

The minifigs are very detailed, but my Marion had a smudged upper lip (hooray for LEGO customer service!).

There were lots of new parts to add to my collection, including the green apples, reddish brown baskets, tommy gun, pistol, Castle sword, huge tan barrel, metallic gold dish, and purple roof. :sweet:

I went to Tesco today, mostly to get an 8 pack of Pepsi Raw mixer cans and some snack food...

They had new Lego in stock...

3117City Car

8056 Monster Crab Clash

8188 Flame Blaster

All ended up in my basket (x2 because I am an awesome big sister) and now sit built on my "desk" as I ponder their unique parts.

Happy me :classic:

I went around today looking for the Landspeeder and Endor. I couldn't find any of them. :sad: I feel your pain Big Cam. I didn't have the money for it until now. I didn't find the Landspeeder either. I did end up getting the Imperial Hoth battle pack. :classic: I'll be shopping around for them later. :devil: I also got my replacement non-fondant Leia hair for Tantive IV today. :tongue:

Model Team 5581 Magic Flash MISB. For 40 euros. :thumbup:

I'm not a MODEL TEAM collector but this one has some great parts in it. Plus, a 1993 set (old yellow, old grey), how can somebody resist?

Visited the LEGO Store in Valley Fair, CA today and purchased both of the 2010 Star Wars battle packs! :sweet:

They also had all six Ben 10 sets, two or three Toy Story sets, all Atlantis sets (except for the impulses, which I wanted), and a couple of other Star Wars sets (you had to ask an employee to get them from the back, though).

Edited by ILikePi

About 50 gray, 50 orange, 25 trans neon orange, and 20 trans red pieces of varying sizes.

What for you ask? Oh, just you wait. It's a BIG project, it even dwarfs General A's D-Day project...

All will fall before it...or shall I say, him...

And FYI, the parts I got today will account for, oh, ONE of it's eyes.

Oh yes people, it's The Fallen.

transformers_the_fallen.jpg

Picked up a slightly overpriced Kraken Attackin' for ~12 bucks. I'm very satisfied :wub: , I may even do a review/comic with it...

EDIT: for stupid spelling error

Edited by Steel Dragon

Yesterday I bought the 8258 crane truck and also placed an order with S@H for the 10197 Fire Brigade. Have to wait a couple of weeks though, it is in backorder...

7595 Army Men on Patrol

7136 Skrall (Stars)

7117 Gresh (also Stars)

RoTF Mudflap

and a clear protective cover for my new iPod

About 50 gray, 50 orange, 25 trans neon orange, and 20 trans red pieces of varying sizes.

What for you ask? Oh, just you wait. It's a BIG project, it even dwarfs General A's D-Day project...

All will fall before it...or shall I say, him...

And FYI, the parts I got today will account for, oh, ONE of it's eyes.

Oh yes people, it's The Fallen.

Fallen

WHAT 8O

Edited by Aho Midarezaki

Just bought the 8168 Ferrari Victory.

My first -and probably last- Ferrari set.

Flesh minifigs... :sceptic:

The Ninja set: 6083: Samurai Stronghold;

and a Harry Potter's Dueling Club Set 4733.

Can't wait to have a samurai at my house....

Two subscriptions of Lego Club magazine, always keep one for mint condition. (even though it's free, it still counts as a purchase I would think)