Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

6117-1.jpg

i got this baby today and im very happy about it.

cant wait to make me some mocs

I got Speed Racer: Racer X and Taejo Togokhan. Great set!

And The Bikini Bottom Express. I was not sure what to expect from this set, as it's from a cartoon :tongue: . But it actually is quite nice.

Some minifigs, an imperial guard, a jawa and Spongebob Squarepants (a surprisingly impressive minifig).

Castle troll assault wagon 7038.

The viking army version was a bit better, but it is a nice set with my first big troll.

...from eBay for £7.20. Good deal.

TK

Very good deal, considering that Rock Raiders is an extremely underated theme and can be MOCing gold. :thumbup:

Today, I got the small Mars Mission space fighter for 5 american bucks. It's a really nice kit, and is a lot like the old space fighters years ago. :thumbup:

River Chase, Jungle Duel and a second Motorcycle Chase for £27. TRU UK have a 3 for 2 on Lego Indy atm. :thumbup:

TK

Racer X and Taejo Togokhan!!

A very cool set with some sweet rides! :thumbup:

I love the minifigures! Even if Bruce Wayne, Satipo, Nazis and Racer X are all the same person :tongue:

However in the movies they are a bit sleeker, but TLG did a good job on them or else they would have used alot of SNOT or huge <insert that tiresome argument> molds

The stickers are real killers though! :hmpf_bad:

Not too long ago I made (seperate) bricklink purchases for a used 6285 Black Seas Barracuda and a used 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner.

Then, yesterday, I went on S@H and bought one each of:

7037 Tower Raid

7038 Troll Assault Wagon

7040 Dwarves' Mine Defender

and

7048 Troll Warship

big shipment arrived today. w00t!

2556 Model Team Ferrari F1 Racing Car

8143 Ferrari F430 Challenge (2 boxes)

8389 Michael Schumacher and Rubens Barichello

8652 Enzo Ferrari

8158 Speed Racer and Snake Oiler

8159 Racer X and Taejo Togokhan

BL order for completing my old 8034 Technic Universal set (waiting for one more to revive it)

will be VERY BUSY this weekend wehehehehe

Edited by adik_sa_lego

For me, for the past 3 days. These are one of my biggest purchase that I have done recently.

Can't believe the amount that I have bought when I arranged them for a group photo. :wub:

These is what I buy! :sweet:

230508_1.jpg

Especially, I have gotten hold my 4 x 6212 X-Wing Fighter and 1 x 6211 Imperial Star Destroyer at a very very good price!

All sets which featured are mostly MISB for now. Please don't take my post as a form of show-off for my side. Just want to share the big buy that I have bought, have not buy so much for sometimes. Hope you guys can understand. Thanks. :classic:

Below are the sets that I bought :wub: :

5378 Hogwarts Castle (2)

5576 Basic Bricks (Medium) (1)

6211 Imperial Star Destroyer (1)

6212 X-Wing Fighter (4)

7009 Royal Joust (4)

7037 Tower Raid (1)

7040 Dwarf Mine Defender (4)

7090 Crossbow Attack (5)

7092 Skeletons' Prison Carriage (3)

7624 Jungle Duel (3)

7625 River Chase (1)

7667 Imperial Dropship (2)

7772 Lobster Strike (1)

7773 Tiger Shark Attack (1)

7774 Crab Crusher (1)

7902 Doctor's Car (1)

Edited by WhiteFang

Just bought 68 ants (bringing my collection to 80 for a diorama. :wink: ) and two more Akator Skeletons (bringing my collection to 7). I'm hoping for 6 more [i want 13! :laugh: ])

Stopped at toys r us today to get three indy sets as they have buy 2 get one free offer on at the moment...

7622 Race for the Stolen Treasure

7625 River Chase

7626 Jungle Cutter

plus the two sets i got from ebay turned up (both are castle only - no minifigs) but i have the full set of both of them already anyway so just parts packs really

7019 Viking Fortress against the Fafnir Dragon

7094 King's Castle Siege

These is what I buy!

Um, so, how did you decide what to get? Did you just start pulling random things off the shelves until you had a cartful? :grin:

Got 6285 - Black Seas Barracuda today :sweet:

And got 7 imperial guards with shako's and got my first BL order.

Blacktron II figs

Blacktron I figs...

Blacktron II windows...

Blacktron corridors...

Some Blacktron sets...

Oh... And...

Spyrius Saucer Scout 6835

Strategic Pursuer 6848

Um, so, how did you decide what to get? Did you just start pulling random things off the shelves until you had a cartful? :grin:

Went to 4 different places to collect my reservations especially the ISD, X-Wing, Hogwarts Castle.

While the Aqua Raiders sets and Skeletons' Prison Carriage , are going for almost 40% discount. I can't really missed it, since it's going to discontinued. :cry_sad:

Most of the items are done through reservation, so the sets are ready when I collect at the store, packed nicely in big cartons. I just have to check through

the coniditions to make sure that it is in good shape. :wub:

Just got confirmation that my order of 40 crowny battle packs have been sent. For a long time they were listed as sold out and i was beginning to fear it was a short production run.

Yesterday I bought the Coast Guard 4WD & Jet Scooter (7737) and also the Coast Guard Patrol Boat & Tower (7739)

Very cool sets :sweet:

I bought the Jungle Cutter yesterday. Great set, plenty of detail and I love the engine parts. Colonel Dovchenko is superb and more Soviets are always welcome, although I believe they wore dark tan uniforms in this scene. Nevertheless, a fantastic set, in my opinion the best of the Crystal Skull sets.