Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

This is a really simple topic, which has reached around a 1000 posts on a dutch lego forum (Lowlug).

The idea is the easiest ever; just post what you bought today and let others comment on it.

I'll start off (even though I bought these 2 weeks ago ;) )

and

INteresting idea. OK. Let's give it a go.

6205 and 6206.

I don't care much for Star Wars Lego. However, I actually bought 6205 a month ago because it is a nice looking set and very swooshable. Nice selection of parts for a reasonable price ($15 Canadian retail, I got it for $10)

6206 I have nothing much good to say about. Not swooshable, not nice looking (to my non-SW obsessed eyes) and at double the cost of 6205, certainly not twice as good.

My most recent purchase was 3578 ($20 Canadian at a bargain store, which I believe is about 1/3 the regular price). Can anyone say "2 x 16 and 32 stud white technic axles!"

Willy - clicking on your links leads to "non authorized" messages. I don't think we are allowed to see your orders if we are not logging on as you.

i didn't buy anything today, but i received my BL order :oD

100 printed tiles

50 printed slopes

i just ran out of those...

i'm not going to buy the already mentioned star wars sets. i'm not a sw fan and i prefer to spend that money on BL orders

My recent buys were:

6206 Tie Interceptor

6206 B-Wing MK2

6205 V-Wing

and

7283 Ultimate Space Battle...

guess that's it for January

pics can be found in my brickshelf gallery under STAR WARS *wub* *wub*

KimT

Well I got some imperial gaurds, 10 forestmen...Lots and lots of bricks 1x2 old gray and black, castle walls and those big black solpe things tha make branches in forestmen...I build a carribean clipper...And there are more loose brick which im not going to write down now.

I just ordered

2x8 Black Bricks

Life on Mars Accessories

1X2 Clear Bricks

Bridge Elements

Fire Station

Fire Truck

Large Green Baseplate

Assorted Light Grey Bricks

Scorpion Prison Cave

ARC-170 Starfighter

the reason I got the "extra pieces" is because well I am goin to make a bridge type thing I will try to put it into my Brickshelf accout.

The last time I bought:

4762- Harry Potter-Rescue of the Merpeople

Then, like Apo did, too:

8801- Knights' Attack Barge

8802- Dark Fortress Landing

Apo bought the Dino-Pod for me: 4418

I think that was all. ;)

Did you get the 8801/8802 at the Real supermarket? There is one about 10 km. from here, but I don't feel like riding my bike all the way there ;)

Did you get the 8801/8802 at the Real supermarket? There is one about 10 km. from here, but I don't feel like riding my bike all the way there ;)

Yes, Apo and I got it there!

I just now purchased the ultimate LEGO Star Wars Product can anyone say Rancor this guy can heres the link hopefully thats the link you have to have digital desighner though the set sadly doesnt come with instructions so when i say you have to have it i mean you really have to have the progam so you can save the instructions

Is the 8801/8002 worth it? Because it is cheap. I remember picking up the first KK combi-pack for 30 euros. Which already was a deal back then ;)

Is the 8801/8002 worth it? Because it is cheap. I remember picking up the first KK combi-pack for 30 euros. Which already was a deal back then ;)

It IS worth for that price, but for the original price I think I would not have bought it. There are a lot of big formparts (do not know if it is called so...) just look at the part overviews:

Knights' Attack Barge

Dark Fortress Landing

Hope this helps...

My recent buys were:

6206 Tie Interceptor

6206 B-Wing MK2

6205 V-Wing

and

7283 Ultimate Space Battle...

guess that's it for January

pics can be found in my brickshelf gallery under STAR WARS *wub* *wub*

KimT

Oops I forgot:

Doctor's Car

Airport Firetruck

Ambulance

Viking Catapult versus Nidhogg

and finally

5 Hoth Rebel MK2

KimT [now extremely poor *wacko* ]

I have 3 of that combo-pack now and I guess I hadn't bought it in multiples if it wasn't any good. Sure Aredhel has a point when she points out there are some pretty lame parts to it (see inventories, especially startling is the inclusion of alpha team cockpit bottoms on the ship...) it does look nice when built and from my point of view serves excellently as parts fodder for bulking up castle creations. The ship has some nice arch-parts in new grey, which are not so widespread in newer sets I believe. My only gripe is the backside of the fortress...once you open that door, figs will fall into oblivion...so it is rather a "look at front side only" set. the fig selection is nice for the baddies-part (vladek, shadow knight with speckled barbute) but lame on the heroes-part (yet another santis, with grey hands...inconsistency alert, and yet another rascus... these two are by now forming piles in my KK2 figs-bin since they're almost in every set...).

If you have the chance to get it at Real..go there (either by bike or if necessary using your very own god given feet) and pay the ridiculously low price for it. I myself am planning to get me at least one another copy of this...and I don't even have an excuse, since the next Real is about a 2 min. car drive away. Or rather 15 min. if I go on foot...

Hope at least anyone enjoyed this mini-commentary on combo-pack 8801&8802 ^^

Heh, I don't think I'll have time for a 2-hour trip (crappy Uni homework...) but if I do, I'll pick it up. Thanks Cutty (and Aredhel) :)

Don't show this to anyone ;)

Today I bought these

1 Lego Racers Enzo Ferrari 1:10

2 Lego Star Wars B-wing Fighter

2 Lego Star Wars TIE Interceptor

1 Lego Star Wars V-wing Fighter