Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Ordered many many bricks on Bricklink for the Tumbler set and my first MOC :) *fidgets* Can't wait to start!

And I'll have to make use of the free PAB bucket offer this month!

Can someone please enlighten me on the "Free PAB bucket offer"? There is a chance that we're traveling out of state for a brief trip in a few days and if we go, we may get to go to the Lego store!

I had to go to Oberhausen today (again) and couldn't resist it..

He he... I also visited the Lego shop in Oberhausen today. :laugh:

I bought the Maersk train (including a free PaB-cup) and 6 custom Minifigs.

I also bought 7 Collectable Minifigs (6 from the 2nd series, and 1 from the third) at Kaufhof.

Can someone please enlighten me on the "Free PAB bucket offer"? There is a chance that we're traveling out of state for a brief trip in a few days and if we go, we may get to go to the Lego store!

In germany we'll get a free PaB-cup if we spend at least 50€ at a Lego shop this month. I'm not sure if this offer takes place in other countries, too.

Edited by Nebsirob

In germany we'll get a free PaB-cup if we spend at least 50€ at a Lego shop this month. I'm not sure if this offer takes place in other countries, too.

So far as I know, it's not valid here in the US.

So far as I know, it's not valid here in the US.

Actually I got a free pick a brick cup today (in the US) with the purchase of the Maersk Train. I think the minimum purchase is $75 for the free cup. If you check the April Lego calendar it has the details.

Look at the bottom right circle promotion.

LEGO Store Calendar April '11 - front

edit to add link

Edited by MCNwakeboard

Actually I got a free pick a brick cup today (in the US) with the purchase of the Maersk Train. I think the minimum purchase is $75 for the free cup. If you check the April Lego calendar it has the details.

Really? I had looked at one and I was pretty sure it didn't have anything about that. I'll have to look again...

Just now, I bought my 3rd 4755 Knight Bus set off of eBay for a total of £14.45 including p&p. Earlier this morning I bought a S4 Mad Scientist minifigure from Tesco and I also bought 4 copies of the Beano magazine released today that contains a sticker sheet with stickers of 12 of the 16 S4 minifigure, a 16 page mini magazine about the S4 minifigures and 1 S4 minifigure packet. The magazines cost £2.50 each. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Not LEGO, but i bought some storage stuff today - a big bin for ship parts, 3 rows of tilt bins (21 in all) and a carry case for minifigs. :classic: Now i just have to get around to sorting... :look:

Look at the bottom right circle promotion.

LEGO Store Calendar April '11 - front

edit to add link

*checks article and passes out*

75 bucks? YIKES! I'm NOT going for that offer. Last time I went, I only dropped about 45 bucks including a PAB large cup.

I think it's 55 € over here to get the free PAB bucket.

Correct, you have to spend over €55,- In a German LegoStore (offer is valid in all the German Legostores, according to the calendar.

While out shopping w/ my mom at walmart, I found a lego Alantis Exploration HQ(8077) on sale for 15 dollars! Orginal price 50 bucks! I'm building it now. I'm about to start step 20 on book 2.

EDIT: Well, I just finished it and all I can say is WOW! The set was worth every penny.

Edited by MinifigFreak2010

Went to Legoland Windsor today so 'had' to buy a couple of bits

10211 - Grand Emporium

5766 - Log Cabin

110g of Pick a Brick (Mainly 2x4 Lime Green Bricks for my Series3 display stand, There would have been the same again in orange but they only had 5 bricks so I just got those)

852676 - 9in1 Multi game pack reduced to £9.99

2x Legoland Annual passes :classic: They get you 20% off in the resteraunts and 10% off in the shops, unfortunatelly not off any 'hard to find' sets (numbers 10***) so had to pay full price for the Emporium :angry:

The annual passes we got with our Tescos vouchers so were not to expensive at all!

D

Edited by Dazmundo

I asked my Dad for the Lego Fire station for christmas 1986, but he got me the Hospital instead because he was a paramedic!

Well today,,, 25 years later I bought it! Not the 80's one, but the latest one. Nice set with some great parts and great decals (especially the TV) :grin:

I asked my Dad for the Lego Fire station for christmas 1986, but he got me the Hospital instead because he was a paramedic!

Well today,,, 25 years later I bought it! Not the 80's one, but the latest one. Nice set with some great parts and great decals (especially the TV) :grin:

Try & track Fire House I down, it's an excellent set, so much so I had one new & it was one of the first sets I repurchased when leaving my dark age! So much better than the ones released since :thumbup:

Today I bought 2 white & black Lego cows

Today I bought six Series 2 minifigures (Lifeguard, Pharoah, Mexican, Surfer, Mime, Disco Stu) at this little toy store I found while I was in town. It's called The Learning Express, and it still had plenty of Series 2 in addition to Series 3 and 4. The rest of their LEGOs are a bit pricey, but the minifigures are at three dollars. :thumbup:

Today I finally broke down and ordered a Prince Zuko head and armor (among other parts) from bricklink. The head was $20, but I figured that I wouldn't get much of a better deal anywhere.

So many Avatar MOC possibilities are opening up now! :cry_happy:

Well the loving wife bought me all the series 4 minifigs (except the viking and hockey player) 2 banana tree games she found on sale and 2 windmill transport sets that we wanted for extra windmills. They seem to be a hit at the local shows as we now have a wind farm 1 hour to the west and 1 hour to the east

Here's what I got yesterday:

PAB minifigure bin - one lego series 1 clown w/ a blue hat for the 5th piece, one lego series 1 magican w/ top hat for 5th piece, and a mermaid tail and top w/ a Cheerleader series 1 head and hair and a forestman hat(minus feather) for the 5th piece

One lego Cup(large)

3 lego series 4 figures(Artist, Werewolf, and surfer girl). All I can say about the store is WOW. I was trying to locate any of those 3 by the feel method. Except for what I assume was the kimono girl dress bottom, I couldn't tell one thing from the other. The man working there saw me having trouble and he helped. He pulled out a big handfull and found all 3 like it was nothing. I wasn't sure if it was right until this morning when I opened but he was 3 for 3.

Then I decided to go for a couple random series 3. I got a sumo wrestler and a tennis gal.

And I finished off w/ one lego easter basket. Mom also gave me the money to pick up a hagrid key chain for her.

Got the Atlantis Angler Attack. One of the best $20 sets I've seen, and the only Atlantis set that has completely satisfied me. You get an awesome creature, one of the best minifigs ever (the Barracuda Warrior) and a TON of useful pieces when you get tired of displaying the Angler. Amazing value IMO.

Maersk Train

Isla de la Muerta

The Cannibal Escape

The captain's cabin

Ninjago 30081

LegoGalactus

What place did you get the POTC sets at?

I got 4 Castle 5615 for less than $1 each, quite a bargain! I already regret not buying all they had... think they had 3-4 more of them.

Star Wars Brickmaster book, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (which so far doesn't run - Ahhrgrrhrg...) and, after much feeling and squeezing, a Series 4 minifg which turned out to indeed be a Hazmat Guy.