Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Just a moment ago, I bought a box of 8804 Series 4 Minifigures for just under £93 online. :classic:

~buddy~

took advantage of the current TRU sale and bought the ice dragon set and the Flying Mummy Attack for 30% off. Also picked up the Golden Staff Guardians, Wizard 7955-1, and Preston Stormer (hero factory) all for 10% off. Sadly my local TRU didnt have any Series 4 minifigs....

Bought a Clone SW gunship (7676) on BL ... I was waiting for it on eBay but no one (with a correct price) appears...

Find this one in Canada, maybe from someone here... :sweet:

Redeemed my final PAB Holiday Boxes today. Got some nice parts, glad I'm waited instead of getting the same parts that were there last weekend.

Also I got the following key chains for .98 cents each before they sold out.

Scout Trooper X1

Admiral Ackbar X4

I only removed the key rings from 3 Ackbars. I know have four including the one I got from Home One. Even though they are Ackbar I could use a few more Calamari Officers. :grin:

I gave in to Pharaoh Quest yesterday and bought

7307 Airplane (it was just too cool to ignore :D)

7306 Motorcycle

7305 Scarab (I just loved it for the coffee pot and the chicken leg :D :D :D)

plus, got the awesome 40019 Sea Monster and the 3365 Moon Buggy. The latter one was just for the cool astronaut minifig :D

Went to the toys r us in Los Feliz, CA and Burbank, CA and got a complete set of Series 4 minifigures and 1 extra hockeyplayer.

LegoGalactus

Thanks to info posted on here by fellow Toronto residents, I scooted on over to the STC Wal-Mart yesterday. Alas, they only had one box of figs left, that looked like it had been ravaged. Nonetheless, I employed the 'touchy-feely' method and walked away with:

Figure skater x1

Musketeer x5 (how did THAT happen?!?!?!)

Hazmat Guy x2

Surfer Girl x3

Werewolf x3

Frankenstein's Monster x2

Punk Rocker x5

Viking x3

Kimono Girl x2

Artist x3

Street Skater x2

Lawn Gnome x2

Soccer Player x2

Sailor x2

Then today, I went out and hit another local Wal-Mart and spent 2.5 hours feeling my way through 5.5 picked-over boxes of figs and came home with:

Hazmat Guy x1

Hockey Player x4

Crazy Scientist x2

I'm now officially DONE with series four. BRING ON SERIES FIVE!!!!! :laugh:

*edit*

Almost forgot: I also picked up a copy of 'Ramses Pyramid' since Wal-Mart has it discounted by $12.

Edited by Ogre

ebay gave me a 10% off coupon so I had to get something before the end of the month (have to get back as much fees as they charge :devil: ) plus ebay bucks :thumbup:

7661 MISB :wub:

will end up paying about $75

$25 inflation is harsh for me but not too bad considering BL has them for $90 + shipping.

I finally found a shop that sells the CMFs. Unfortunately, I found it when I had barely a nickel to my name, so all I bought was two from Series 2 and one Series 3. I didn't have specific figures I wanted, would have been happy with any of the fantasy or historical figures. I got a Weightlifter, a Ringmaster and a Tennis Player. Very blah in my opinion, only the tennis player really appeals to me. The other two are straight parts packs. I probably should have bought all Series 3, but I wasn't thinking.

If by chance anybody in the US wants to trade any other CMFs for any of the three, give me a shout.