Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Supposedly: TRU, Walmart, Target, and Borders.

I've only seen them with my own eyes at TRU (and purchased some there) and Borders. I'm constantly checking Target and haven't seen them. On occasion when I happen to be at the cesspool that is Walmart, I check for them, but haven't seen them.

Thanks! Unfortunately for me, the TRU that's 2 minutes away doesn't stock them, and the Target that is right next door keeps a similar selection of Legos. I'll check the local Walmarts, but I always feel dirty when I leave them. The last walmart I checked had the Midi Scale Destroyer sets at only $15 in the clearance sections, so there maybe good reasons to go there anyway...

Just checked all the Targets and Walmarts around me. Found some great lego discounts at Target, but still no minifigures. Walmart was just all sorts of unorganized and I didn't even find any impulses or small sets (the cheapest lego set they had was $14.99).

However, upon a tip given by someone in the Buying section of this forum, I checked my local Kroger chain (Smith's) and found some cheap impulses ($2.59 - They can be up to around $3.99-$4.99 at my local Target).

So now along with my other purchases today, I got a 7955 Wizard, 7953 Jester, and 7566 Farmer. :)

What did I buy today? At Target, 3 PoP Quest Against Time at $24.98 each (great castle/temple/etc parts), plus 2 Atlantis Wreck Raiders at $8.46 each, and a Star Wars Echo Base at $17.48. Then at the LEGO store, 3 PoP Fight for the Dagger at $14.98 each and 2 PAB cups. BTW, no minifigures at Target, but plenty at the LEGO store. Yeah, it was a busy day.

Wait, what?! *huh*

A V-Wing mini? Pictures please!

Whoops... I meant mini V-19.. I dont think there's been a mini V-Wing released. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

-'Skintas

Got myself some 2011 sets today: Ninja Ambush, Clone BP, and Mando BP. Some pretty neat sets! Highly recommended! :thumbup:

Missed out on getting a Winter Toy Shop at a discount, unfortunately having to wait over a week to find out the news. Annoying, but not a huge loss.

Two more City Cars to add to the collection.

Yaaaaayy,

My LEGO order containing the 7868 Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter just arrived :cry_happy:

Gonna build in a minute :grin:

Regards,

Mitch

The pirate army builders should love this.

I bought 225 of these a few days ago.....and a lot of other little bits to go with this new French army.

973pb542c01.jpg?0

What are you going to do with all of those?

New catalogue is out in a few weeks time so should have some new stuff then :thumbup:

Ah! Thankyou!

I saw the end of catalogue sale stuff, but none of it was interesting. :sceptic:

I've just bought 4840 The Burrow for 25% off from Amazon UK, it was £46.71 instead of the RRP of £61.99. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Picked up a bunch of parts from someone through an online classified ad (which happened to be a feeBay lot), and received some BrickLink orders: one of which was the old cabin cruiser.

Yesterday, I obtained another Sumo, Elf, and Racer. Also scored an aviator and two fishermen. :thumbup:

Been quite a while since I posted on this thread (money is tight being between jobs - starting a new one soon though) but I couldn't resist Target's after holiday sale. Picked up these three at 50% off:

5982 Smash'n'Grab $10

8075 Neptune Carrier $30

7097 Troll's Mountain Fortress $50

Sooo... that's my LEGO for quite a while, but this was my holiday cash gifts to pay for these. I'll spread opening and building them out over a few months.

Although I still later this year will be picking up the Atlantis temple and the four smallest Ninjago sets when I get up to the LEGO store.

Happy bargain hunting, friends!

Bored and fed up so I went shopping

7572 Quest Against Time - Toys R Us £30

7594 Woody's Round Up - Toys R US £20 - Had a £20 gift card from Toys R Us

5 packs of series 3 minifigure

And although I promised myself I would not buy it I also got 7597 Western Chase,

but I only got it because it was £31 BNIB on E-bay.

Oh and 2 days ago I got 10158 High Speed Train Car £20 also on E-bay.

Really gotta stop buying this month.

2 x 7569 POP Desert Attack ($2.74 Each On Clearance)

Going back for more tomorrow. =)

Edited by lesager

A box of Series 3 Minifigures for just under £93 from the internet. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Deep sea striker for $10

Quest against time for $27

Both were at Target in Pasadena, CA. They also had the world racers Gator Swamp ,Ben 10 jetray, and the city advent calender for half off. Their was also 3 galactic enforcers for 30% off.

LegoGalactus

Had a day so bad it would make kalle say megabloks, but all is better after some retail therapy.

4 x S3 minifigures, all turning out to be gorilla suits after 30% certainty;

5 x discounted keyrings (two Snape, one Luke, one Nute and one Manta Warrior)

1 x Buzz Lightyear keyring

1 x discounted Star Wars magnet set (the one with C-3PO)

1 x Vintage Minifigure Collection (the female one).

Neat topic, I figure I should contribute, today I purchased 6649 Street Sweeper, 6517 Water Jet, and 4002 Riptide Racer for $39.31 (got shafted $12 on shipping :hmpf_bad: ) 6581 Dig N' Dump for $11.76 :grin: Thank you ebay anyhow!