Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

You're welcome. :)

Today we have a total of six S3 gorillas and two S3 hula girls, and a few random items obtained from ruthless trading. :)

Today I went to a local Argos and got 1 Series 3 Minifigure, I've opened it and it's an Alien, now I own this minifig I think that it looks better in real life than in the pics of it I have seen. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Edited by buddy

12 series 3 Minifigures of S@H.

I sure hope you won't get 12 of the same type! :tongue:

I myself assembled the new Droid Tri-Fighter today, and it's a great-looking droid craft! :classic:

Today? Nothing.

Yesterday? I headed on over to Target and found a plethora of clearance items. I bout Rotor for $10.65 total. Stashed Von Neb, the Drop Ship, and Furno's Bike. Now we play the waiting game, ladies and gentlemen.

Went & bought 20 Series 3, did really well & managed to avoid the crappy Cyborg :laugh: & got most of the ones I wanted:

2x Rapper, 2x Baseball Player, 2x Tennis player, 2x Sumo, 2x Elf, 1x Gorilla Guy, 3x Race Car Driver, 1x Hula Girl, 1x Snowboarder, 1x Samurai, 1x Fisherman, 1x Pilot, 1x Alien

The dots are pretty hard to decipher, I managed to pick out some of them & tried random selection with the rest, got lucky with only the alien that I'm not fussed for really, duplicates of the rapper, baseball player, tennis player & sumo that I wanted plus extra elf & 2 extra race car drivers

I've just ordered the following from Lego S@H :classic: :

3648 Police Chase (£18.99)

7286 Prisoner Transport (£13.99)

7305 Scarab Attack (£3.99)

7976 Ocean Speeder (£3.99)

8803 Minifigure Series 3 Individual Bag (£1.99 each) x3

8886 PF Cable (£2.49 each) x2

852979 Dumbledore Key Chain (£1.49 (50% off))

Free Ninjago Sensei Wu Key Chain for orders over £50.

All of it arrived last Thursday as I posted on the last page of this topic except the free Sensei Wu key chain which was on backorder and arrived today in an A4 sized box with just the catalogue and the keychain in it, talk about overpackaging. :wacko:

~buddy~

This is from a couple days ago, but I forgot to post, so here I am!

Picked up some S3 Collectifigs. Honestly I didn't put any effort in finding out what I'm getting, so I'm just happy I didn't get any double-ups!

I scored a Samurai, Mummy, Alien and Sumo. Not a bad haul in my opinion.

I picked up one of the new Clone Battle Packs today, my first set in a good while. To my surprise there was a mini V-Wing and Stormtrooper Promo sets inside of them.... Were those supposed to be in there?

-'Skintas

A whole box of Series 3 from my German friend who also supplied me with my box of Series 2. Also I was only charged 1.99 each! So much better than the 2.99 price hike in the US! :classic: Shipping is only around 10 dollars too. Also I got the European box distribution so I'll have 3 complete sets! One will be mine, other to my TFOL brother, and the final will be resold later.

Also a T-16 Skyhopper.

Edited by JCC1004

Placed an order for five more Ostrich Race sets, via John Lewis. They're going to deliver them as well.

I picked up one of the new Clone Battle Packs today, my first set in a good while. To my surprise there was a mini V-Wing and Stormtrooper Promo sets inside of them.... Were those supposed to be in there?

-'Skintas

Wait, what?! *huh*

A V-Wing mini? Pictures please!

Wait, what?! *huh*

A V-Wing mini? Pictures please!

Agreed. Take those pictures. Take them NOW! :angry:

:grin:

Went hunting for stuff in Argos today, and found nothing. :sadnew: Looks like I'll have to wait a couple of weeks for new stuff.

I was planning on posting this earlier, but haven't had much time on the forum lately.

Anyway, I picked up 3 Alamut Fortresses, Quest Against time, the Ostrich Race, and 4 Desert Attacks from the PoP theme, the Mon Cal cruiser, 2 ISDs (midi scale), 3 PAB cups, and 20 clone walker battle packs, all for half off! Well, not the PAB cups, of course. I was quite pleased to get the CWBPs as they were the last shipment to my local Lego store. Now, what to do with them...

Oh, and i just found a Hogwarts Castle for $115 w free S@H on eBay, suffice to say, it is no longer available :grin: .

Sirius

Went hunting for stuff in Argos today, and found nothing. :sadnew: Looks like I'll have to wait a couple of weeks for new stuff.

New catalogue is out in a few weeks time so should have some new stuff then :thumbup:

Yesterday I scored a Toy Story 3 set (7596) off Craigslist for $25.

Today I went across town to the only TRU that offers collectible minifigures (anyone know what other chains in the states carry them?) and scored 5 different ones. I'm trying to get the fishermen but apparently the dot codes aren't all the same. I ended up with an elf, sumo, baseball, samurai, and racecar driver.

Today I went across town to the only TRU that offers collectible minifigures (anyone know what other chains in the states carry them?)

Supposedly: TRU, Walmart, Target, and Borders.

I've only seen them with my own eyes at TRU (and purchased some there) and Borders. I'm constantly checking Target and haven't seen them. On occasion when I happen to be at the cesspool that is Walmart, I check for them, but haven't seen them.