Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Got an oldie SW set today, 7180 B-Wing at rebel control center from 2000, filling another hole in my collection. Very happy with it.

Yaaayy, finally the rest of the SW line (except for the T6 shuttle) arrived in stores :cry_happy:

I snatched the Mandolorian and Clone Trooper Battlepacks right away :wub:

Regards,

CF W

Today, I decided to pick up the 7929 The Battle of Naboo. :classic:

It's a great set! :thumbup:

I also made a review, posted in the Star Wars subforum.

~ General Magma

Today is my birthday! My girlfriend got me an $80 gift card to the lego store and a Lego mug:

852990-1.jpg

I bought some military-oriented pieces off BrickLink during the last few days. May they compliment the coming BrickArms weapons very well.

Buying Lego on! :thumbup:

E: Zeya, nice mug! Looks classy.

E2: Where am I today? Mentally? HAPPY BIRTHDAY of course!

Edited by Enpaz

Today is my birthday! My girlfriend got me an $80 gift card to the lego store and a Lego mug

Happy birthday!

I like those logo mugs. Nice and simple. Mind you, I also like the ones from the places like the LEGO store in Orlando, where you the pictures on the mugs, your name, plus the store's name/location. Jury is still out on which one I PREFER. :grin:

Enjoy your gift card! :laugh:

Edited by Ogre

Today I bought Cad Bane's Speeder and Luke's Landspeeder.

Cool sets with minimal features, but lots of spectacular minifigures which is the main reason i bought the set.

Hope to start seeing reviews of the January wave soon so I can decide what to buy.

Happy Holidays and my best wishes that you receive (or go and buy for yourself) the Lego set you wanted! :cry_happy:

Doing some Christmas shopping at Target yesterday, I was hoping to find the Target Practice impulse, and didn't see any, but I found Hagrid's Hut on the shelves for the first time since it was first released. So happy now. I think the set is beautiful and well worth $40. Even the spider doesn't look as bad in person as it does in pics. Okay, it's still weak. But a great set altogether.

No more LEGO for me for at least a few weeks. Must limit purchases, getting strange vibes from the wife. Kind of "if you spend another dollar on plastic bricks I will skin you alive and feed you to the cat" vibes. Very bad juju. Of course, all bets are off if we happen to go by the LEGO store when we go to New York.

I just picked up a full set of the Series 3 minifig's. I haven't been finding them in stores and I'm getting nervous that theyll be gone soon, so away I went and paid about $4.30 a piece, and gievn that Toys R Us is charging $4 a pop now, I feel pretty good about a guaranteed set. Now to get a few more mummies.

I picked up another 7639 camper van last night for the bargain price of £6.99 new!!! :thumbup:

Where from? I want one!

Just bought 2 10199 Winter Toy Workshops for £19.95 each from John Lewis online, after finding out about the deals in the UK Sales thread. That means I got two for the price of one. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Where from? I want one!

Picked mine up at Asda Living at Glasgow Fort last night, wonder if it's a mistake though.

They have City Truck for the regular price of £19.99 instead of the £14.25 rollback

Oh,I bought Minifig Series 1 , 2 baggies , And it was Forestman and Ninja! Well,actually,a toystore seller has the codes,and he was willing to find me them cause i needed them only. I am not collecting the minifigures , just buying the ones i can use.

3179 (Repair Van) and the last City advent calendar just this morning, from John Lewis. £20 for the both of them.

I have recently bought 6597 Century Skyway for Christmas. :sweet:

Best regards, Dr

Nice set. I have mine set up right next to me at the moment. LOL

One thing that bothers me about it though: the 'road plate' for the garage...it's one stud more narrow on each end than the 'landing plate' it connects to. Makes it look kind of shoddy.