Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Went back to toys r us and finally got the missing Series 3 minifigures I was missing and an extra.

Tribal Leader

Snowboarder

Baseball player

Street Punk

LegoGalactus

On the S@H I got an Akbar keyring, 2 blue plates and the Imperial Flagship.

Since I've sent the order now, it will arrive before Xmas! Yay!

On ebay, i have completed (for now..... :blush:) my Santa Fe Super Chief collection with 2 used (in great condition) 10022. Now i'm waiting for the pieces to complete BNSF

Today, I allowed myself to open my LEGO boxes 2 days early for the holiday in my country.

Here's the loot, all is built and I'm very satisfied:

5231690626_e8fd9af127.jpg

Today's Loot - 4-12-2010 by General Magma, on Flickr

8038 Battle of Endor :wub: (Amazing set! I'm glad I got this one.)

7749 Echo Base :thumbup:

8397 Pirate Survival Impulse

7952 Kingdoms Advent Calendar

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

I went to Toys R Us to take advantage of the BOGO Half Off sale going on this week.

Toy Story sets:

7595 Army Men on Patrol (bought two, one is a Christmas present for my brother)

7599 Garbage Truck Getaway

Creator sets:

5864 Mini Helicopter

5865 Mini Dumper

5868 Ferocious Creatures

5891 Apple Tree House

5766 Log Cabin

Splashed out in the Lego store on the Green Grocer after reading on here and seeing it had sold out online!

Oh, plus a large cup on tha PaB wall :classic:

I grabbed the other half the Imperial Flagship for Christmas, "us" the Grand Emporium for later, my father the city crawler (again Chrissy), and myself the city construction bulldozer. That last one was an unexpected find.

Went to the MK LEGO Store yesterday, and got the City and Castle calendars, Portal Emperor Keychain and a silver Power Miner keychain. I converted them to proper figurse by removing the chain etc too! I also got a few rare parts from the BaM section (Hermione head, Endor Princess Leia hair, Luke Tatooine legs and Kingdoms battle armour). :sweet:

My mum got a LEGO Fairy/Angel keychain for the Xmas tree. :grin:

I went to the toy store today out of boredom. The clerk told me that they have casually found an unsold minifig series 2 bag. It was the last one so I just bought it instantly. At home I found out it was the mime!

I finally decided to buy the 4840 The Burrow. I need more Tan and Medium Brown, and the figs are superb!

My smallest Bricklink order so far but still,every little helps!

Sticker sheet for Exo Force 8118 Hybrid Rescue Tank

Instruction book for Exo Force 8101 Claw Crusher

Trans-Bright Green Windscreen 6 x 4 x 2 1/3 Bubble Canopy for an Atlantis moc!

I put in an order for Green Grocer today. Came very close to adding Fire Brigade, but I figured it was still available in shops, and thus could wait.

A bunch of BrickLink orders to complete a couple of larger-scale projects, some S3 minifigures from the States, and a raid on Westfield's Lego Store yesterday:

- Kingdoms advent calendar

- female minifigure magnets (for the minifigures, of course)

- six create-a-minifigures, primarily for the minifig parts and accessories.

I bought a captain jag for a pound which is good considering I have wanted him for a while now

A bunch of BrickLink orders to complete a couple of larger-scale projects, some S3 minifigures from the States, and a raid on Westfield's Lego Store yesterday:

- Kingdoms advent calendar

- female minifigure magnets (for the minifigures, of course)

- six create-a-minifigures, primarily for the minifig parts and accessories.

Can I just ask what kind off selection was in the build a minifig and the pick a brick wall I might be going today or tomorrow and want to know if its worth it or not thanks :classic:

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

Can I just ask what kind off selection was in the build a minifig and the pick a brick wall I might be going today or tomorrow and want to know if its worth it or not thanks :classic:

In the build a minifig section, from memory:

• Heads: the usual selection of plain faces, skeletons, prisoner with gold tooth, guys with sunglasses etc. Only one or two female heads, which aren't that great. There's one flesh-coloured head with a smirk. Of note is a double-sided head, with a cheeky grin and the "shocked" look, that many MOC creators like to use. Also great if you like faces with beards.
  • Torsos: mostly farm overalls, prison jumpers and police jackets, but they've got some doctor/nurse ones as of late. If you're lucky you can also get plain yellow torsos.
  • Legs: plain blue, dark green, orange, black and occasionally dark (bluish) grey and white. Most likely you'll see white legs with grey hips, or dark bluish grey legs with black hips. They've thrown in some "stubby" light bluish grey legs recently.
  • Headgear: an odd and random selection of white caps, brown/tan hair pieces, with the occasional hood and castle helmet. The most common part I've seen are "prisoner" hats.
  • Accessories: usually there are some basic weapons, witches brooms, cups and spades. There have also been quite a few suitcases, magic wands (the one with a star) and very occasionally food items.

The PAB wall, also from memory:

• Transparent clear cheese slopes.
  • Transparent red 1x1 plates (I think).
  • Quite a few black slope bricks.
  • White 1 x 2 and 1 x 10 bricks.
  • "F1" wheels (in light bluish grey?) and tyres.
  • Red flowers on sprues.
  • Palm tree leaves.
  • Red 2 x 3 cupboards.
  • Transparent glass doors, prison bars doors and black door frames.
  • Small white dishes.
  • White "grill" tiles.

Most of the parts there are in blue, green, black, white and red. There are also some tan, pink and dark bluish grey 2 x 4 bricks.

The City Advent Calendar (Yes, I know, too late but I wanted to stop buying these but couldn't resist any longer), some keychains, a Lego Mug and 40008 and 6193 - no very nice sets, but I needed some bricks to build something and those where quite cheap :-)