Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I finally picked up the MMV today! Very cool set, and all the civilian pieces are really going to round out the MOC castle I've been working on.

It's kind of Lego related, picked up a large yellow Toys-R-Us gift bag today for £1.99 with Series 1 collectable minifigs on one side! :laugh:

Over the weekend the wife dragged me to a used toy sale. We picked up five of the six RoboRider sets

(8509, 8510, 8511, 8512 & 8514), 8537 Nui-Rama, 8548 Nui-Jaga, 8594 Jaller & Gukko, 8595 Takua & Pewku, 8621 Turaga Dume & Nivawk and 8626 Irnakk. All for around $60.

The shame of it is that they also had the Exo-Toa, Manas Crab and Nidhiki sets as well. And those three sets go for a small fortune on BL (well, maybe not Nidhiki).

Over the weekend the wife dragged me to a used toy sale. We picked up five of the six RoboRider sets

(8509, 8510, 8511, 8512 & 8514), 8537 Nui-Rama, 8548 Nui-Jaga, 8594 Jaller & Gukko, 8595 Takua & Pewku, 8621 Turaga Dume & Nivawk and 8626 Irnakk. All for around $60.

The shame of it is that they also had the Exo-Toa, Manas Crab and Nidhiki sets as well. And those three sets go for a small fortune on BL (well, maybe not Nidhiki).

I hate you :tongue: .

But I would have gotten the exo toa instead of the robo riders.

I went to the store to check if the 2010 space police sets arrived. They didn't, but I could not resist the impulse to buy a series 1 polybag, specially because there were only 4 left. Which confirms that collectible minifigs are a ploy to make me spend money everytime I go to the store just to see.

I got a wrestler. Which is very lucky seeing how he was the only fig on my series 1 wanted list I was yet to get and I did not use bar codes.

I hate you :tongue: .

But I would have gotten the exo toa instead of the robo riders.

:laugh:

The Roboriders went straight to my son, who loves that sort of thing. He'll put them to good use. I have to say, they are kind of neat.

Police Minifigure Collection

Attack of the Scarab

Race for the Golden Staff

Duel in the Air

Underwater Walker

Anglerfish Attack

LegoGalactus

Attack of the Scarab

Duel in the Air

Underwater Walker

Anglerfish Attack

LegoGalactus

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get these from? I thought they weren't released until next year.

~buddy~

Attack of the Scarab

Duel in the Air

Underwater Walker

Anglerfish Attack

LegoGalactus

You, are SO lucky! I still haven't found them! :cry_sad:

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get these from? I thought they weren't released until next year.

~buddy~

They were at the Glendale Galleria Lego Store in California. They had some other new sets like the log cabin, police, racer stuff, and the rest of the Pharaoh Quest theme.

LegoGalactus

I just got 7946 King's Castle and 7947 Prison Tower Rescue for $120 including tax at TRU with my BOGO50% coupon. I also got a free play mat which I'll pass along to my godchildren for Christmas. But what a deal! Normal cost would be $165 with tax.

In the past week or so:

30071-1: Army Jeep x2

30051 X-Wing Fighter x2

30002 Police Boat x2

30031 World Racer Powerboat

4900 Fire Helicopter x2

Minifig Series 3~

Snowboarder x2

Tennis Player x2

Elf

Baseball Player

Fisherman

7953 Court Jester x2

7955 Wizard x2

Minifig/Miniset MANIA!!

Edited by Omega 8

Just got back from my local Tescos, they had 2 sealed boxes of Series 2 minifigs in. Luckily I had brought my barcodes and got:

- 6 Spartans :sweet:

- 1 Jungle Explorer :thumbup:

- 1 Pharoah :classic:

~buddy~

The Pharaoh's Quest Scarab Attack and two of the Daily Mirror Imperial Speeder Bikes. TRU is distributing them but with a new bag.

Today I picked up an somewhat Incomplete (But incredably cheap :wub: ) 7676 Republic gunship

and a secound 7258 Wookie attack :thumbup: