Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Well, nothing today, but at Botcon I got these

Botcon2010andfamily373.jpg?t=1278696396

Botcon2010andfamily379.jpg?t=1278696395

And then a couple of days ago I bought Masterpiece Skywarp. No Lego, waiting for Hero Factory.

I bought my final figure from series 1 of the minifigs, went & found another cowboy for the head, Fedora & guns

Now where on earth did you find that?

I couldn't wait anymore, with prices moving up quickly, I bought 11 zombies from bricklink last night.

In my local toy shop (near Oxford, UK), they had more boxes in stock. :thumbup:

Well, nothing today, but at Botcon I got these...

No Lego, waiting for Hero Factory.

The topic description specifically says "just Lego". If everyone posted everything they bought, this thread would become a disaster. :wink:

I just ordered a new Brickmaster subscription and 2 Luke's Landspeeders. I've been trying to get the Landspeeder for a while, and it was finally back in stock! Of course, with the renewed Brickmaster subscription, you can expect lots of review coverage. :grin:

My first Brickforge order came today, well probably earlier this week, but we had lost our mail key...

I'm really :wub: the items, everything was there and even got an extra plume. I will have pics up soon.

The topic description specifically says "just Lego". If everyone posted everything they bought, this thread would become a disaster. :wink:

I just ordered a new Brickmaster subscription and 2 Luke's Landspeeders. I've been trying to get the Landspeeder for a while, and it was finally back in stock! Of course, with the renewed Brickmaster subscription, you can expect lots of review coverage. :grin:

DO I look like one to read descriptions and stickies?

DO I look like one to read descriptions and stickies?

Yes. You should :sadnew:

What a rebel. Lets respect him.

:grin:

5x Pirates Krakken attackin Raft set

8x Pirates Cannon Battle

I do tend to go a tad crazy at good sales :blush: . These ones were 60% off :oh:

Planning to sell/trade off the figures and cannon's to get some cash back though :sweet:

Edited by Legoman

I bought the amazing Caribbean Clipper yesterday for about $75 Canadian dollars. Its 100% complete and it comes with the original instructions :thumbup:

Edited by Ratshot

What a rebel. Lets respect him.

See? SOMEBODY knows what to do. I guess I can be halfway on topic, as today I bought "Preston" Stormer.

I also got War For Cybertron Optimus Prime.

Went shopping today thanks to a BOGO sale and managed to get my 500th Set!

I was looking forward to reaching the milestone, its hard to believe I own that many sets!

Came home with these:

8072: Atlantis Sea Jet (500th!)

3178 Seaplane

3179: Repair Truck

I wanted a small set as my 500th, as I am not opening it and having it framed to put on display. Just one of the weird traits of an avid collector I guess :tongue:

Haven't posted in a while, but over the past couple of weeks I picked up 8086 Droid Tri-Fighter on sale for $20 USD. I also bought the 3843 Ramses Pyramid game for me and the kids to play -- was not impressed and probably won't get anymore of the game sets.

From eBay, I finally was able to get 8274 TECHNIC Combine Harvester for a reasonable price ... $65.00 USD, which is less than the original MSRP. I'm not a technic fan, but I used to drive a combine every summer on my grandparents farm in Oklahoma. Wanted to get it to go with the 7636 Combine Harvester I picked up last year.

Yesterday I bought the Green Grocer (finally), BrickJournal #10 and a small Pick A Brick order and I got the Spaceman Minifigure Magnet for free (yeah).

the Inventor

Over the weekend I purchased Battle of Alamut for $49 from B&N. I also got 15 Imperial Shakos at the LEGO Store in the Build a Minifig set. Also, my local store was selling a complete Darth Vader w/lightsaber and two clones (with Comm. Cody Yellow Helmets) for $10 in the Build a Minifig boxes for $9.99, they came prebuilt. A nice find, I think.

Well today I made 2 stops at Toys R us so I cound use the Buy 1 get another at 50% off coupons...

Picked up:

5891 Apple Tree House x2

7197 Venice Canal Chase x2

Ralph

Picked up two more Beach Houses at Toys R Us using the buy one get one 50% off coupon

7119 Twin-Pod Cloud Car and a complete set of classic spacemen. I love all the colours. :sweet:

tn_6299-0000-xx-13-1_jpg.jpg

tn_10210-1_jpg.jpg

Just finished building. That ship is HUGE! *oh2*

I feel like I am double posting but I made another visit to Toys R Us (damn your BOGO 50% off coupon) but I picked up two Toys R Us trucks and two Cargo Trains. My LEGO collection thanks me. I think I need to give my wallet a break but I saved almost $100 so I can't complain.

I'm starting up my Castle "Kingdoms" collection. I have a few stray sets missing but this will make the "bulk" of the collection. First I stopped by my *new* (YAY) local Lego store ~20 miles away and picked up a few battle packs because S@H is sold out. Once there I noticed the medieval village and HAD to get one knowing these will soon be discontinued. And then I went to a nicely stocked TRU (which, by the way had ALL the new SW sets, but those will wait for later. I went for my Kingdoms collection :laugh: and took advantage of the TRU BOGO 50% off.

I think I bought enough Lego for a month or two. Or at least a few weeks.

- 1x 10193 Medieval Market Village

- 2x 7946 King's Castle

- 2x 7947 Prison Tower Rescue

- 2x 7949 Prison Carriage Rescue

- 2x 7950 Knight's Showdown

- 3x 4593434 Dragon Knights Battle Pack

- 3x 4593433 Lion Knights Battle Pack

- 2x 626 Green Baseplates

- 2x Complimentary Exclusive Spaceman Magnet (at the Lego store for $75+ purchases)

sid_0075.jpg

I picked up ... two Cargo Trains.

*oh2*

WOW! You're serious? All I bought was some bulk brick.

DKLegoBookSet.jpg

Got it as a pre-birthday gift today! :laugh: