Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I bought one of those Lego measuring tools (the red triangle thing) off of feeBay. Someone was selling them for £1.99 - I think the listing is still up.

Got the Pig Farmer impulse, and the Kingdoms Jester and dark green wizard impulses. :classic:

Let' see...

During the past week or so I've bought the summer wave of Star Wars sets plus 7 extra Plo Koon's Starfighters.

The entire Kingdoms wave - except the Battle Packs :thumbdown:

And the PoP 7572.

I guess that's all :laugh:

Back to saving up once more. :sceptic:

Let' see...

During the past week or so I've bought the summer wave of Star Wars sets plus 7 extra Plo Koon's Starfighters.

And the PoP 7572.

Kim, I don't mean to be saying you're crazy, but.... Well I don't know how to finish that sentence :tongue:

What the heck are you doing with 7 Plo Koon Starfighters??

Anyway, I opened up another Endor the other day... That makes 2, which was enough to complete my Bunker. I'm not sure wether I sould sell the 3rd for money towards the Summer wave, or keep it for general parts (and figs, of course)

Just bought the Kingdoms 7948 set (Oupost Attack) and the Archer from the Collectible Minifigures. :D :D :D

Just got back from Rigging the local shop's Random fig piles :tongue: . Got the Zombie (x2), and Caveman :classic:

So, I didnt actually buy this, but a few days ago, a neighbor of mine actually walked up to me, handed me a Lego set, and walked off.

(we used to hang out alot, and he knew how obsessive I was with legos)

It was the tie advanced. (which happens to be one of my faves)

It was only missing 1 or 2 minor parts, which i found some extras of.

:)

Kim, I don't mean to be saying you're crazy, but.... Well I don't know how to finish that sentence :tongue:

What the heck are you doing with 7 Plo Koon Starfighters??

Anyway, I opened up another Endor the other day... That makes 2, which was enough to complete my Bunker. I'm not sure wether I sould sell the 3rd for money towards the Summer wave, or keep it for general parts (and figs, of course)

riiiiight. so 7 fighters seems odd, but no problem with 3(at least) bunkers????? :tongue:

...Pssst!!! Kim, If you need to off-load one of those, I could give one a nice home, and a quiet place to meditate on the force!

:classic:

Edited by Dan the Brickman

More minifigs:

Crash Test Dummy x2

Caveman x2

Clown

Wrestler

Diver

Cowboy

Ninja

Spaceman x2

Robot x2

Argos had the collectible minifigures in again. (Not all of them but some.) I don't even like them that much but I bought some anyway.

1 more clown

2 x divers

1 cheerleader

1 skater

Took a quick trip tp Downtown Disney, picked up a 10198 Tantive IV. I was gonna get the 10211 Grand Emporium too, but they were out of stock. There is always next time.

riiiiight. so 7 fighters seems odd, but no problem with 3(at least) bunkers????? :tongue:

Well, the third isn't really mine. I make money to spend on lego by buying and selling lego, so I often have a lot of 'stock' as well as personal sets. Otherwise I'd be a bit weird with 7 Republic Dropships + AT-OT's :laugh: So I only have 2 bunkers thank you very much :tongue:

Bought a second Star Wars Echo Base today, while they are still around, to add to my previous one making a longer trench with extra turret.

Also bought Prince of Persia Ostrich Race, mainly for the two ostriches. I fancy putting my recently acquired zombies on ostriches!

Let' see...

And the PoP 7572.

Reviews? :cry_happy:

:tongue:

You lucky $#^@$%! How in the world did you find these? All I can find on clearance at Wal-Mart is a Magnaguard Fighter for $40. BTW, can I have one of the Galactic Enforcers?

I have three Wal Marts within a 20 minute drive of my house. At any given time at least one of them has huge markdowns on a couple older sets. Sometimes, they accidently mark down new sets. I picked up 2 copies of the midi scale Millenium Falcon for $15 each when they "weren't on sale" I haven't bought Lego in forever though. It's been almost a month :cry_sad:

Got the Kingdoms Prison Carriage not too long ago. Only missing the small Lions Tower and the Lion Castle. :sweet: Also am getting a Mini ISD from an EB member and ordered Harley Quinn and The Riddler off of Bricklink. Looking to get some Collectible Minfigs soon and complete my Kingdoms collection.

LION LION LION!!!

Edited by JCC1004

Reviews? :cry_happy:

:tongue:

All have already been reviewed by others, so nope - no reviews.

Unless a few of the Kingdoms sets are still free to review - I'll go check.

Got the Kingdoms Prison Carriage not too long ago. Only missing the small Lions Tower and the Loin Castle. :sweet:

That sounds terrifying yet intriguing all at the same time... :look::laugh:

That sounds terrifying yet intriguing all at the same time... :look::laugh:

Indeed. :laugh:

I bought my first Grand Emporium today! I am so happy to have it inside my house now. :wub:

Got the Cheerleader today! Finally! =) I also picked up some WR sets. Snake Canyon and I don't have the other on me but it is the racing car one.

A PaB order:

20x 2x1 dark green plates

450x 2x2 dark green tiles

400x 2x2 light bley tiles

25x 1x1 dark green plates

Turns out, the 2x2 tiles were far cheaper on PaB than they were on BL. The dark green tiles were $0.08 on PaB, and the cheapest large quantity of them was $0.22.

Turns out, the 2x2 tiles were far cheaper on PaB than they were on BL.

Thanks for the heads up, I was after 122 light grey 2x2 tiles and the prices on BL were ridiculous.