Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Picked up 6 of those minifigure packs today.

I got:

Skater x2

Indiana jones / western man

caveman

crash test dummy

astronaut

I visited a Intertoys again (at Spui, this time)

And bought the 'Wizard/magician' Castle impulse set.

Mainly for the black beard and the dragon, but still.

Oh and at the American Book Center I bought the Visual Dictionary.

It's really cool and the Luke minifig is nice too :sweet:

Regards,

CF W

Well today I went to my local toys"r"us to buy the new Slave 1 but ended up buying Home one for half the price!

I also got the kingdoms Wizard.

Minxter

I went to the Glendale Lego store and bought some collectable minifigures:

4 zombies

3 spacemen

3 cheerleaders

2 clowns

2 cowboys

and the rest i only got one of. I also bought the pig impulse set.

LegoGalactus

My wife just got me the Toy Story Soldiers and Jeep for our 3 month anniversary. I have been out of service since August, I got run over :cry_sad: by an SUV while riding my Scooter home and then getting married :sweet: has put a damper on my LEGO collecting

One of my fleshie smiley faces came a bit misprinted, but I love misprints as you basically get it for free once TLG sends you a replacement :sweet:

4640079551_e68593c4c5.jpg

are you serious, I better get going know, I've got several misprints that I've been living with for a while, do I just make a special order of all my misprints? just send them an email with the proof of purchase and tell them which heads are smudged?

Oh and I'm very lucky today, I had to go to the hospital for a check-up and the gift shop always stocks lego sets within the $5-$60 range, but its usually way overpriced, but from some random stroke of luck they had to Hoth rebel trooper battlepacks for ten dollars each, I couldn't help myself, It was such a bargain.

I went to Toys'R'Us today and got 7570 Ostrich Race 20% off. And a couple of impulse sets: 7566 Farmer (the one with the pig), two Kingdom set 7953 Court Jester and 7955 Wizard. To bad those were not on sale too, and yes they are $4 each.

Went crazy on BrickLink this week, and also picked up a lot of almost 8kg of Lego from feeBay. I also decided the get two collectible minifigures from Argos: got a clown and Robin Hood. (The clown was perfect because of the lime torso and arms. Maybe even an afro.)

An old Sculpture fighter plane on bricklink, LSW Pirate Tank. and two small cars from the city theme.

I bought my second PoP set today, the 7571 The Fight for the Dagger. I 've just finished building it and it looks beautiful with all these great new pieces! :wub:

I also saw the Battle of Alamut in the toy store...Man, this is a MUST buy! :wub::wub:

I went to my walmart to cash my check and saw they had the rare exclusive Iron Man 2 War Machine. I grabbed it as fast as I could!

I went to my walmart to cash my check and saw they had the rare exclusive Iron Man 2 War Machine. I grabbed it as fast as I could!

I don't think this topic is meant for non-LEGO related purchases.

Please take note. Thanks.

I've gotten some things over the past week. Indulging my self with some Castle goodness.

Both Lions and Dragons Battle Packs

Both Jester and Wizard impulses

Knights Showdown

Dragon Castle

Lego Delivery truck

Max key chain

and that's it I think. :grin:

I actually bought this about a week ago but didn't build it until yesterday, the wonderful 7153, Jango Fett's Slave 1.

Bought it on eBay, all parts 100% complete - I had to purchase the instructions separately though. I'm very happy to have my first Slave 1 and I really enjoyed building it yesterday, such an iconic ship. I can't stop "swooshing" it!

I don't think this topic is meant for non-LEGO related purchases.

Please take note. Thanks.

My bad, in that case I did buy a Pizza Planet Truck and Garbage Truck Escape today!

With my niece's birthday coming up I bought her the Bunny set from Easter that was on sale at the Lego Store. :tongue: I originally wanted to get her the Belville set with the dogs but they were all sold out; seeing as how this Bunny is kind of small, I'll probably end up buying something else for her as well.

I bought the Airport Traveller and Atlantean impulse sets, wheee! I've never seen impulse sets on sale in any Irish shop before! They're something I associate with being on holidays!!

Also bought two of the little Power Miners sets with the bike and the red rock monster because they were half price in Tesco. €2.50! Let's see if I can amass an army of red rock monsters.

I bought 5 more collectible minifigures which were:

2 more zombies :wub:

2 more robots

and 1 space man for his phaser

LegoGalactus

Today I ignored my reluctance to buy the Wampa Cave set, and bought it anyway :tongue:

Also, just a short moment ago my A-Tembo order (CTT and Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle) arrived :cry_happy:

So, I'm off building :devil:

Regards,

CF W