Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I picked up 10 more of the target easter promo sets 30050+30051

Plus 5 more of the army men battlepacks, just because.

Today I actually headed out to the Lego store at Bluewater after a bad day at work for some retail therapy:

Two Star Wars magnet sets, Han Solo, Scout Trooper & Paploo and then Stormtrooper, Y-Wing pilot & AT-ST Pilot

7606 Lego Creator Frog for my mum. She collects frogs and she 'needs' a Lego one in her collection and it only cost £1 for charity :classic:

Now big spending time, as I am trying to build a town layout inside my train layout at work;

7641 http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/7641_Life

7567 http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/7567_Traveller only really because I saw the camera and thought 'I could make a Lego me now!!'

8398 http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/8398_BBQ_Stand I remember having the ice cream vendor in my old set before the dark ages and this reminded me of it.

That's it, I'm broke for the rest of March now!! At least I have lots of things to build now :grin:

Oh, I forgot.. haha...

21002 http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/21002_Empire_State_Building

As I remember going to NYC when I was 18 :classic:

All Easter promos:

3X 30051

1X 30050

2X 30010

3X 30002

When I got home and grabbed them out of my car, I decided to do some cleaning, and unearthed a Cannon Battle I don't remember buying :-p

I bought 5970 Freeze Ray Frenzy ($11 - $1 over MSRP) and 5899 House Building Set ($5, normally $10) at Toys "R" Us because of the buy one get one 50% off deal that's running this week in the US. :sweet:

4397601230_5465dae4c5.jpg

I just finished taking lots of pics (for a future review) and applying the stickers (they add a lot to Kranxx's bike!). The set is great deal for $10, and you get lots of extra parts (nine), too! :classic:

I really wish that the sale included LEGO Star Wars, though. Then I could've gotten all of the $25 sets this year (and last year's Echo Base) for a good price. :sad:

Edited by ILikePi

Today I (finally) purchased the Star Wars set 8038 Endor Bunker

I've been going back and forth in my mind, doubting if I wanted to buy it or not. The price is a little high considering it doesn't provide me with many minifigs.

But on the other hand; I have my first AT-ST :tongue:

Now I'm off, still gotta build it :grin:

Regards,

CF W

Got Build-a-Buzz, Build-a-Zurg and Buzz' Starcommand ship today.

And they rock!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I've just bought a MISB Jabba's Message. Should I open it?

Not just open it but review it too!

Great idea! :thumbup: Now why didn't I think of that?

Just been in my cupboard to dig out my old 7130, 7140 and 7150 sets, to go with todays purchase of 8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack from my local supermarket, I hope they still have the Rebel Battle Pack left on the shelf tomorrow morning!

Then missed the junction for Bluewater on the way home, as I wanted to see what I could spend some more cash on in the Lego Store.. Teach me to think about other things rather than Lego whilst driving

Just realised, I've had the Snowspeeder, X-Wing and Tie Fighter vs Y-wing set in my cupboard for nearly 10 years... :grin:

Edited by banditloon

I bought a Cannon Battle for the Community Build.

Taking advantage of the Toys R' Us "Buy one get one 50% off" sale, I bought the following today:

1x 8056 Monster Crab Clash

1x 6293 Cannon Battle (I now own two)

2x 7567 Traveler

2x 8072 Sea Jet

2x 8073 Manta Warrior

I really like the Atlantis sets, and they are really well priced, even at TRU! :sweet:

I got three set yesterday the first one 8073-Manta Warrior at one store. Like other I took advantage of the sale at Toy'R'Us and got 8073-Wreck Raider & 5981-Raid VPR. (Did any one figure out what VRP stands for in 5981?)

Haven't bought much lately, but received a Bricklink order today containing misc pieces, from dinosaur parts to fabuland figs (in pretty much perfect condition even though they're surely over 20 years old :wub:)

I finally bought the Green Grocer. There are so many details in it. Another thing i bought today was a couple more monorail tracks on Bricklink. :grin:

Today I decided to buy some stuff!

I came home with the following:

1x 8083 Hoth Rebel Battlepack (Star Wars)

2x 8084 Snowtrooper Battlepack (Star Wars)

1x 8073 Manta Warrior (Atlantis)

Great sets! I'll make sure to pick up some more of the battlepacks in the near future. :classic:

~ General Magma

Today I have again spent too much money on the dreaded, evil compulsive addiction I have gained every time I go into Tesco, or as in todays case, Tescos did not have much of a choice of Lego so I went into TrU next door and bought;

7195 Ambush in Cairo

3179 Repair Truck

626 & 628 green and grey baseplates :grin:

Yay, I got something in the mail! :classic:

It's my largest BrickLink order so far (not by money, but by quantity), and here's a list of the great stuff I got today:

-180x grass stalks

-5x bamboo piece w/3 leaves

-8x white flowers

-4x pink flowers

-1x red bandana

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

There was a 50% off select sets sale going on at my local Lego store this week so I picked up:

Republic Attack Shuttle

Indiana Jones Flying Wing

Red Tractor

Police Car

Mine Mech

There were a few other sets available for 50% off, but those were the ones that most interested me.

I kind of regret not getting the Armored Assault Tank now though. :tongue:

Edited by gunm

In an effort to even out my Atlantis factions, I got 8056 Monster Crab Clash and 8060 Typhoon Turbo Sub, both of which I was very pleased with after building. The Turbo Sub looks much better in real life than it does on the box or in pictures, and the crab is very large for a $7 set. I'd recommend them both to anyone with an atlantis collection.

(Did any one figure out what VPR stands for in 5981?)

I assumed it wasn't supposed to stand for anything, it just is supposed to sound like Viper.