Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I got this today:

001hgw.jpg

Yes, brown flower stems :grin:

They will be very useful when Prince of Persia comes out and I'm going to build desert scenes. :thumbup:

Fire Blaster and Raid VPR with the BOGO 50% off deal at TRU.

I got a classic Yoda for me and a Geonosian without wings and a Wookiee Warrior for gifts. :sweet:

...haven't replied to this thread in a loooooong time. In the last month or so, I've picked up the following sets

7753 Pirate Tank

7754 Home One Mon Calamari Cruiser

7898 Cargo Train Deluxe

8039 Venator Attack Cruiser

8398 BBQ Stand

8402 Sports Car

8963 Rock Wrecker (ugh!)

8971 Aerial Defense Unit

10182 Cafe Corner

10185 Green Grocer

10199 Winter Toy Shop

It's gonna be awhile before I get to each set and put it together.

Edited by bamaker

Disappointed that it got discontinued so fast I set out to get a Mail Van

Prices were crazy, ranging from $20 to a USA one to $10 for an Australian one where shipping would cost $7.00

However I found a very reasonable priced one in the USA for $12.50 shipped

Original list price for this set : $8.00

Edited by Macoco

I'm heading to Toys R Us after work to pick up the 7754 Home One Mon Calamari Cruiser set

Check out the buy sell trades forums, theres a hell of a deal today.

It's mostly Space Police!

Here goes:

1x 5616 Mini-Robot

2x 8400 Space Speeder

3x 8399 K-9 Bot

3x 5969 Squidman's Escape

1x 5970 Freeze Ray Frenzy

1x 5971 Gold Heist

1x 5972 Space Truck Escape

1x 5973 Hyperspeed Pursuit

1x 5618 Troll Warrior

~General Magma

The Battle of Endor and the Venator from TRU, getting me two £20 vouchers! (I had to get them on seperate reciepts)

Even more X-Mas gifts! :wub: I got myself a 6207 A-Wing. My lucky brother will be getting a 6206 Tie Interceptor and a 7263 Tie Fighter. The boy decided he didn't want it. :hmpf: At least the Bricklink seller removed it without any hassles. :sweet: I added a Security Battle Droid so his Battle droid collection will be complete.

Edited by JCC1004

Here goes:

3x Raid VPRs (Space Police)

7x K-9 Bots (Space Police)

1 Smash n Grab (Space Police)

1 Fire Blaster (Power Miners)

most of those are gifts (except 1 Raid VPR :tongue: )

Took advantage of the Toys R Us Buy One Set and Get 50% Off Next Set sale here in the U.S. to pick up Temple of Doom and Trolls' Mountain Fortress.

Both sets retail for $100 at TRU. So the Temple of Doom is $10 more expensive than at other stores (where it's usually $90), but the Trolls' set is priced the same as everywhere else. So I look at it as I either got the Troll set for $50 off everywhere else, or I got the Temple of Doom for $40 off everywhere else. Either way, it was a deal I could not pass up.

From the Myer (Australia) sale yesterday, three Pirates sets, the soldiers fort, loot island and kracken attack, and last week at the Myer sale, Brickbeard's Bounty for $99 AU which I was very happy about.

Plus a bunch of pieces from bricklink, including some to feminise some of my classic space minifigs, they've been feeling as lonely as pirates on a 12 month voyage.

I technically didn't buy anything but we are doing Secret Santa at work, and in my list of things I like I listed SW and LEGO, and then I made a comment, to basically shop for me like I'm a 10 year old boy and you can't loose (I'm 27 and work in a Health insurance office). So far I got set 6741

6741-1.jpg

I picked up a Holiday Train on Craigslist for $25! With box and instructions (2nd half). Only missing 6x28 red train base which I bought on BL for $4! 4 extra minifigs in there too!

Got an S@H order containing the Creator Family Home and Beach House. Thinking of doing a review of one of them this weekend.

Got an S@H order containing the Creator Family Home and Beach House. Thinking of doing a review of one of them this weekend.

Do the Family Home! We don't have a review of that one yet! :wub: :wub: :wub:

While checking some sets for christmas, I bought the 6192 Pirate Building Set.

A small charming purchase for 6.99 euros. The minifig's torso is great, 150 pieces with some very interesting colours and I must admit, the ship you get to build is actually nice! :thumbup: