Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Yesterday I bought smallest Space Police set (Squidman's Escape, or something like that ?)

This will be the only SPIII set I own because I bought this one mainly for the cool vehicle :devil:

Oh and I also finally picked up the Death Star.

Long story: I ordered it at S@H. Had it delivered to family in Canada. And this holiday my cousins and their parents went to Canada and they brought the package with them :sweet:

So now I'm building.... though not too much, my mother says I can't build all day :look:

Well, that's about it :tongue:

Toodles !

CF W

Yeah, I know...

But she's afraid I won't do anything useful around the house... and she's right in a way, so...

But maybe it only meant for today, since I did had some stuff to do (mainly cleaning the cage of my hamster :tongue:)

But we're getting off-topic soo.... :blush:

Greetings,

CF W

Yay! Hamster! :laugh: But seriously, I have to clean out the chicken houses and make stuff for the garden with my dad. The latter is great fun, but it still means I cannot build as much. :sad:

Anyways, got my second Droid Gunship at

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Can't build all day sheesh :hmpf_bad: Not like its TV or Video games all day :classic:
At least you get a little bit of exercise by moving your hands. :laugh:

Anyway, I've bought a ton of stuff in the last few days. Here's a list, from memory:

-Temple Of Doom

-Venice Canal Chase

-Seperatist Shuttle

-Gold Tooth's Getaway

-Pirate's liferaft thing with Octopus

-Cannon Battle

-Chauchilla Cemetary

-Ambush in Cairo

-Space Police Impulse set with Snake

-Space Police small set with Kranxx

-Space Police small set with Green/Grey guy (Frenzy?)

I think that's all of them, I might remember something else I bought later.

Space Police small set with Green/Grey guy (Frenzy?)

No, that's Squidman, silly! :laugh: The set is called Squidman's Escape! How can you not know who Squidman is! :hmpf::tongue:

gallery_148_29_73074.jpg

Vancouver, BC rocks!

I hope you got those Ahsoka Starfighters from Wal-Mart!. And where did you get the Death Star from?

Nice haul CopMike!

Did those all fit in your suitcase? What brought you to Vancouver? I've been thee once, it's pretty nice. :classic:

I hope you got those Ahsoka Starfighters from Wal-Mart!. And where did you get the Death Star from?

I'm sure he did, :D Or, if he didn't, he should fly back over and get them at Wal-Mart instead! I'm very envious of the 3 Home Ones and the Hoth one. We still don't have any of the new Star Wars sets here, and my Wal-Marts always seem to be sold out of the Indiana Jones sets I want when I go.

Waiting for the TRU flyer to pop up online tomorrow before I decide if I want anything. Recently, I've just been picking up all the sales (Magnaguard Fighter, Ahsoka's Starfighter, etc.)

Edited by Fishy

Yes, Wal-Mart for Ahsoka, Death Star from S&H shipped from the US (thanks Hinckley) which I actually bought last Brickworld but brought home now :sceptic: .
Nice haul CopMike!

Did those all fit in your suitcase? What brought you to Vancouver? I've been thee once, it's pretty nice. :classic:

Yes, suitcase & bag after some boxes removed. My friends had to haul the five 10186 General Grievous sets and the five 7676 Republic Attack Gunships & four 7675 AT-TE Walkers :cry_happy:! And this is what I did in Vancouver.

Nice haul CopMike!

Today I bought:

Echo Base x2 from Mastermind

Ahsoka's Fighter from Wal-Mart

Propellor Power from Indigo

Two days ago I Squidman escape and Freeze Ray Frenzy from TRU.

Nice haul CopMike!

Today I bought:

Echo Base x2 from Mastermind

Ahsoka's Fighter from Wal-Mart

Propellor Power from Indigo

Two days ago I Squidman escape and Freeze Ray Frenzy from TRU.

Does Mastermind sell Lego for over MSRP or regular price?

Regular price, and they're very friendly.

Oh ok. I haven't been there in so long. They're extra friendly if you go to the Yonge-Lawrence location on the day of the Yonge-Lawrence Festival. They give out candy and have demos of lots of their products, and they have more staff so you get better service :thumbup:

My friends had to haul the five 10186 General Grievous sets and the five 7676 Republic Attack Gunships & four 7675 AT-TE Walkers :cry_happy:! And this is what I did in Vancouver.

You are going to keep all those?! *huh* I really envy you. I would love to have that many! :sweet:

Today I bought 7196 Chauchilla Cemetery Battle. It's very overpriced :cry_sad: but I really wanted those cemetery warriors and there is a lot of useful parts in this set.

The day before yesterday I bought 7197 Venice Canal Chase which was a much better buy in my opinion. :thumbup: I now got the three smallest sets from the second wave of IJ LEGO this year and I think it will stop there. Temple of Doom has great minifigs but is very expensive. I just hope I can find the figs for a reasonable price on BrickLink or elsewhere. :sceptic:

EDIT: I just realized that the price for 7196 in USA is about 2/5 of the price here in Sweden *huh* I know that we here in Sweden have high VAT (25%) but this seems to be something else because I've never seen this big difference in price before. I guess I should have looked this up before... :sadnew:

Edited by Etzel

How can you not know who Squidman is! :hmpf::tongue:
Because I am not a Space Police fan at all, plus I was tired. :tongue:
Vancouver, BC rocks!
May I ask why exactly do you need four Home Ones? Do you just keep stuff MISB, or use all of the parts?

May I ask why exactly do you need four Home Ones? Do you just keep stuff MISB, or use all of the parts?

8 Mon Calimari's. Need I say more? :D

Today I bought the fantastic 7079 Drawbridge Defense fresh from the shelf of a department store. Beatrix, the main character of my comic Princess Quest, has gained herself a new attire. :wink:

7079-1.jpg

I'm also waiting for my Ebay order, which includes minifigs from Forestmen, Rock Raiders, Ninja and Star Wars, along with 25 red chairs for my possible theater MOC.

Got my amazon.de order from wednesday today:

imgp4202.jpg

And I'm getting the parts for 4999 Vestas day by day and I'm still waiting for my CC and the Farm and a Town House to arrive from Ebay/Bricklink... :tongue:

EDIT: Farm and Town House just arrived :wink:

Benny

Edited by Vaders_son

imgp4202.jpg

And I'm getting the parts for 4999 Vestas day by day and I'm still waiting for my CC and the Farm and a Town House to arrive from Ebay/Bricklink... :tongue:

Benny

You wouldn't happen to be a town fan by any chance?

Heading out later to check out Wal-Mart and TRU for new Star Wars sets.

imgp4202.jpg

Benny

How much was the shipping?!?! Or was it free? :sceptic:

How much was the shipping?!?! Or was it free? :sceptic:

Amazon always ships free if the order is above 20€ here in Germany :classic: