Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Millacol88 said he saw some at his Wal-Mart

Today I stopped by and had a look. They were sold out! Fortunately my town has two Wal-Marts for me to shop at, hopefully I can find some at the other one.

Yesterday I got the Crystal King. I absolutley love it.

I find it unfair that I joined a day after Pi and he has double my posts. :cry_sad::laugh:

I find it unfair that I joined a day after Pi and he has double my posts. :cry_sad::laugh:

I think its crazy the amount of posts you have already in that space of time. :wacko: also its not about post count, just sayin'. :tongue:

I bought another Soldier Impulse...slowly building my army... :devil:

I think its crazy the amount of posts you have already in that space of time. :wacko: also its not about post count, just sayin'. :tongue:

:hmpf: Shouldn't you be saying that to someone else? Someone that likes Pi? :grin:

As my first purchase in my new home state of Tennessee, I bought the Power Miners Thunder Driller from Walmart for a reduced price of $21. Even though I got the four smallest sets in the theme a long while ago, I had been holding off on buying this particular set because it was a bit overpriced. But seeing it on clearance spured me to splurge the money I had on hand at the moment, and I can say now that it's totally worth the price I paid for it. :thumbup:

Edited by Grevious

I just bought set 7195 ambush in Cairo at my local target. It seems my target just got EVERY new set for 2009 yay!

A perfect set because it has an oversized barrel perfect for me to float in :pir-tongue:

Edited by General Armendariz

I bought River Heist today.

I plan on tracking down the the remaning Spongbob sets for my "Spongbob Squarepants" parody Brickfilm.

Try eBay

I don't think Canada has Target! Even if we do, their certainly isn't one near me.

Canada's version is Zellers, but they are always understocked. My local Zellers only has 2 Indy sets, 1 SW set, 1 PM set, 2 Pirate sets, 1 Technic set, a bucket set, and a few Bionicles (the numbers are referring to the number of different models (eg. Indy: 6-8 Shanghai Chases, and 1 Jungle Cutter left)) :hmpf_bad:

And BTW, I think you can use money order or Visa on eBay too.

Edited by prateek

Today I stopped by and had a look. They were sold out! Fortunately my town has two Wal-Marts for me to shop at, hopefully I can find some at the other one.

That's too bad. Hopefully you'll be able to find one at the other Wal-mart. :thumbup: At mine, it looked like the shelves were just stocked. They had a few new SW: Droid Tank, Sep. Shuttle, and Midi Falcon, as well as some new Indy: Venice canal chase and Ambush in Cairo. I've finished my review of the Falcon, and now I'm just waiting for some feedback in the Reviewer's Academy before posting it on the public forums. :classic:

That's too bad. Hopefully you'll be able to find one at the other Wal-mart. :thumbup: At mine, it looked like the shelves were just stocked. They had a few new SW: Droid Tank, Sep. Shuttle, and Midi Falcon, as well as some new Indy: Venice canal chase and Ambush in Cairo. I've finished my review of the Falcon, and now I'm just waiting for some feedback in the Reviewer's Academy before posting it on the public forums. :classic:

I'll be waiting for the review :classic: but I don't really want that set :sceptic: I might get AiC if I can find it.

My Target finally has the Summer sets, so I got the Venice Canal Chase, Ambush in Cairo and Drawbridge Defense. :classic:

Last night I picked up the

Magnaguard Starfighter (Clearance at Wal-Mart, down to $40 Canadian.)

Troll Battle Wheel (Clearance at TRU, down to around $40 Canadian.)

Loot Island

Cannon Battle

Prateek - I didn't see any of the midi Falcons this time when I was at Wal-Mart (Incase your still wondering.)

:oh: I have to go to Wal-Mart now, they seem to have all the goods right now. And some of the goods are on clearance! And BTW, Fishy, did you see aany Ahsoka's Starfighter for $30 left?

:oh: I have to go to Wal-Mart now, they seem to have all the goods right now. And some of the goods are on clearance! And BTW, Fishy, did you see aany Ahsoka's Starfighter for $30 left?

The entire end rack was Ahsoka's Starfighters, all at $30. There were at least 30 of them left.

Well today I got the Assasins BP.

My first set in about 2 and a hald months :oh:

I quite like it :thumbup:

He's alive!!!!!!!

Praise be to the LEGO Gods! :laugh:

He's alive!!!!!!!

Praise be to the LEGO Gods! :laugh:

When was he un-alive? :sceptic: Anyway, I haven't gotten a Lego set in 1 1/2 years :cry_sad: but I might get a Claw Digger or Shanghai Chase tomorrow :classic:

Edited by prateek