Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

51469429305_0356be4b3e_z.jpg

I finally purchased the last 290 parts to make this Wild West train (the last one in the planned sequence of 7) come to life. The loco is based of El Gobernador, which was the biggest steam engine in the world at the time it was built. (It barely lasted past it's 10th birthday, however. Click the link to see it's Wikipedia page for more info.)

...anyway, the MOC should be built by October 1st, provided the U.S. Mail gets them to me in a timely manner!

Edited by Murdoch17

Went to two different Lego Stores for my birthday yesterday.

I bought the new Benatar, Water Dragon and Birthday Clown Brickhead at the first one.

And then I got the Mando Forge, Bro Thor’s House, 60’s Batmobile and 4+ Mickey Mouse Airplane at the other store.

A pretty successful day I’d say!

Some odds & ends from B&P. One of each of those new black & white swords from Ninjago, two black door frames to finish off my extra Hogwarts Express cars, the new bright green bike from Seinfeld..and finally, the other 7 cats for Mrs Scratchen-Post. :laugh: She was getting lonely with just two. 

76145 Eternals Aerial Assault

77154 Deviant Ambush!

80021 Monkey Kid’s Lion Guardian...although I had to order this one. Makes no sense that we can only buy these from LEGO...but not at the physical S@H...

Edited by Vindicare

Picked up a Hogsmeade Village finally, used all my Target GCWP [giftcard(s)-with-purchase] that I have been accumulating.  I had to pay $10, and then got an additional $10 GCWP! 

I bought In Arishem's Shadow, Deviant Ambush, Spiderman At The Sanctum Workshop, Shang Chi Battle At The Ancient Village, and the Lego Harry Potter Advent Calendar :excited:

80025 Sandy’s Power Loader Mech, finally getting my hands on Sandy!

AAANNNDDD.......sheep! They got them back in stock after months, grabbed 5. :excited:

On Sunday, but for the first time ever I bought something at the shop in Leicester Square: the 75301 Luke Skywalker's X-Wing Fighter. Had a lovely chat with the person at the till about past and future SW sets including our mutual favourite the 6212 X-Wing.

I'm really excited to build this one since it has more parts than the 6212 and looks much more polished, and both 75301 and 6212 cost the same number of dollars. Considering inflation since 2006, in real terms the new X-Wing is cheaper and maybe even better. Had a great trip to London to see friends and do some Christmas shopping :classic:

60309 Selfie Stunt Bike- wanted to check these out. When I saw his faceprint & new hairpiece(one of my favorites) I knew this was the one for me. 

I found 71761 Zane's Power Up Mech EVO at a Meijer Store. 

Plus, I found the series 22 collectable mini figure at a Target but for some reason I couldn't buy any (I guess they take their street sell buy date pretty serious) if you find any at Target I hope it is on 1-1-2022.