Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I guess this was technically yesterday since I’m posting this at 1:30 am, but whateves.

I finally got my hands on Ninjago City Gardens and also bought the Overlord Dragon at the Lego Store today! I was able to get the Amelia Earhart promo and a leftover Lloyd Quad polybag for free.

While I did not buy Lego, I have bought several storage bins and hydrogen peroxide... What does this have to do with Lego? The bins are to be able to sort all my parts properly and the H202 to bleach some stuff. I have mostly finished sorting three garbage bags worth of second hand Lego and some of it has obviously been out in the sun for waaay too long.

I picked up the new Tauntaun vs AT-AT Microfighters on a whim. They’ll look nice on my new desk.

Medieval Blacksmith. For an AFOL of the 80's it's hard to pass on this Castle-like sets.

80020 White Dragon Horse Jet

40464 Chinatown(X2)

two of each bulldogs & golden retriever from B&P

My bunny minifigs needed a place to live, so I had to get my hands on the Carrot House. 

Technic Jeep Wrangler. I drive a yellow JL in real life so it was a must!

10280 Flower Bouquet
42102 Mini Claas Xerion
40449 Easter Bunny's Carrot House

Picked up 8616 Vorzakh, 70410 Soldiers Outpost, 6259 Broadside's Brig, and some parts for my castle today.

I have the possibility to buy around 2,700 Benny's Space Squad (70841) but not sure if I should really make the jump as it is a large invest. Convice me one way or the other! :-)

Price would be 3,45 Euro per sealed set. 

On 3/31/2021 at 3:29 AM, Enigma1612 said:

I have the possibility to buy around 2,700 Benny's Space Squad (70841) but not sure if I should really make the jump as it is a large invest. Convice me one way or the other! :-)

Price would be 3,45 Euro per sealed set. 

That’s quite a large quantity! I couldn’t imagine having that much of a Lego set. Are you wanting to use them for some sort of Classic Space MOC?

Today, I finally got around to starting my Ninjago Season 13 collection with 71717 Journey to the Skull Sorcerer’s Dungeon. A pretty fun little build and I look forward to expanding the layout with some other sets! 

I also have a pending order for some TLBM sets and CMFs that I missed out on. I didn’t get too many sets from that line when they were out because I wasn’t as big of a superhero fan back then and I was prioritizing my Star Wars and TLNM collections.

So not exactly bought today, but yesterday I arrived home after two months of travel and started building my Medieval Blacksmith, Amelia Earhart set, and the Carrot House thing that have been sitting in my apartment for like two or three weeks.

AND the Fabuland figures I ordered at the beginning of the pandemic finally arrived while I was gone. So I'm quite over the moon.

One final, for now, B&P order of 1x2 trans light blue tiles. Added some 1x1’s & the brown retriever as well.

I today found the Looney Tunes characters at my local Walmart. I ended up getting six of them. I did get Wile E Coyote but I am wondering if Road Runner did get short change. The box did look it was put a day or two ago. 

I found Raya and the Last Dragon polybag (30558) at a Target. It looks like the best piece per cost set of this series out their, for 49 pieces at $5 the average is $0.11 per piece. 

Edited by samurai-turtle

Found a used 7985 City of Atlantis online for $50. No box, the package recently arrived and the pieces are in great condition. Right place right time. This set is great and makes me want to build a greco-roman-style building!

75979 Hedwig- finally got her, and only because I found a fairly wrecked box & got 40% off(plus 10 from the B&N membership).