Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

4564 Freight Rail Runner finally found it's way into my collection. I'm glad I've got something to do now, because the Crocodile is still pending delivery :pir_wacko:

Well some Walmart(s) here is having LEGO clearance I ended up finding in the Ninjago line, Lloyd's spin jitsu slam for $5 & Kai's (and a ice samurai) spin jitsu slam for $9; the arcade pods between $5 - $7.50. For other lines I found the Star Wars "Micro" Y-Wing for $5 & a city "small one man" shuttle for $7.50, your markets will vary. 

10275 Elf Clubhouse

60236 Straight and T-Junction...because apparently I’m going to need a stockpile of these going forward. 

16 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

10275 Elf Clubhouse

60236 Straight and T-Junction...because apparently I’m going to need a stockpile of these going forward. 

Wait a second... I thought the release date was tomorrow...

58 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

Wait a second... I thought the release date was tomorrow...

Being on the West Coast, we can order sets at 9PM the night before. In this case, I should’ve been able to order at 9PM on the 22nd since it’s midnight, the 23rd on the East Coast. I had the page all ready to go this morning, with some afternoon browsing, I closed a window & the S@H page loaded...and there it was showing available...at 3PM(could’ve been earlier even).

8 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

Being on the West Coast, we can order sets at 9PM the night before. In this case, I should’ve been able to order at 9PM on the 22nd since it’s midnight, the 23rd on the East Coast. I had the page all ready to go this morning, with some afternoon browsing, I closed a window & the S@H page loaded...and there it was showing available...at 3PM(could’ve been earlier even).

Lucky you!

Still not available in where I live.

3 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Lucky you!

Still not available in where I live.

You have to be a VIP member, as it’s an early release. That must be it. It’s even front-paged on S@H.  

7 hours ago, Vindicare said:

You have to be a VIP member, as it’s an early release. That must be it. It’s even front-paged on S@H.  

Available now :) Yep I'm in VIP

Ordered my second set of Marilyn Monroe mosaics to take advantage of double VIP, can’t wait to have a full set of four!

I found 71711 Jay's Cyber Dragon on clearance for $30+tax this weekend. Needed Digi Nya (and Digi Zane but why doesn't he exists?) I guess getting Unagami is helpful too, I pretty much have everyone else in the set. 

On 10/12/2020 at 11:17 PM, samurai-turtle said:

I found 71711 Jay's Cyber Dragon on clearance for $30+tax this weekend. Needed Digi Nya (and Digi Zane but why doesn't he exists?) I guess getting Unagami is helpful too, I pretty much have everyone else in the set. 

I was wondering that too when I finally got my hands on the team...then I watched the season. It had something to do with him being a robot & I believe their reasoning was he wouldn’t function properly inside the video game world. 

Got the Orange Spaceman! Bought the book today. Flipped through it & it looks great. Should be a fun, and lengthy, read. 

70437 Mystery Castle

two BaM not so random packs:tongue:...got a few cool exclusive bits though. 

Keychain of the girl with the Asian looking flower garb-new resident of Ninjago

60233 Donut Shop Opening- grabbed it at 40%, which was pretty nice as there was no way I was buying this for $90. There’s only a few parts I plan on using(still haven’t bothered building the crane in Capital City) in my town. 

not lego related but i decided to buy the godzilla showa era criterion blu ray set for £104 along with the eureka films release of mothra - i love my giant monster movies

they will look great next to my arrow video complete gamera boxset

Just purchased the new modular police station and got theat ideas car for free. Hopefully they'll arrive in a few weeks. And I got $100 off due to redeeming some VIP points.