Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Picked up 21318 Treehouse today.

The Lego store reopened in my state! It was actually really anti-climactic as they had no Series 20 minifigures and nothing new since closing in March.  As expected, no Build-a-Minifigure or access to the brick wall. Still nabbed a couple items:
75890 Speed Champions Ferrari F40 Competizione - this is for sale literally everywhere (that Lego is sold around me) but if I'm paying retail, I figure might as well get the VIP points for it.

40373 Fairground MF Accessory Set - It has Two Blue Teddy Bears!

30556 Dots Mini Frame Polybag (Gift w/ Purchase)

Two other stops netted:
76150 Spiderjet vs. Venom Mech

Series 18 Race Car Guy

Series 13 Unicorn, Sheriff, and Evil Wizard

70614  Lightning Jet    Just the little crab build and Ninjago figures, no jet or Jay

70427 Welcome to the Hidden Side

CMF 20(finally found them again!) Pyjama Girl, Llama Girl, Piñata Boy 

Just bought 60198 cargo train set for 135 euros. Smyths Toys in Germany are great for Lego deals

I finally completed all my backorders today with the haunted house!  My bookstore came the other day.  So I'm waiting on Pirate Bay and the Mickey/Minnie set.  All I have to do now is remember to pre-order my NES!  I can't wait to get my hands on this one!

One of my local stores had curbside pickup available so I FINALLY was able to get Pirates of Barracuda Bay. They even had separated the CMFs by type, so I was able to get my two most wanted, Tournament Knight and Viking. I also got 40411 12 in 1 for free, as well as 40338 Christmas Tree. I'm assuming they just had a bunch of those in their inventory and hadn't gotten rid of them yet due to COVID-19.

I brought a toy that is similar to LEGO, but it's not LEGO. It's a nanoblock. This website minijapanshop.eu has a lot of stuff from Pokemon to cats & dogs, and so on. I always wanted to get a nanoblock cat, to build it and keep it on my desk, because it doesn't occupy space :P

Well, was hoping to make a trip tomorrow but it fell through. Ordered 71374 Nintendo Entertainment System. 

Since June the sets Trolls 41253, Friends 41423, bags from the Dots range and parts on Bricklink

Yesterday, I found a LEGO DC Super Hero book with Green Lantern Jon Stewart and a little green vehicle (it looked like a second run because it came with a bonus poster & stickers) in an Ollie's for $7. Now I got three different Green Lanterns in my collection. 

Well, it was actually yesterday when I did this, but here goes nothing:

50208293497_cee5e73ed7_z.jpg

I bought the parts for this 75293 MOD in Classic Space colors I made in LDD from six BrickLink stores. (I purchased it along with two more sections of modular space base wall and a new, reinforced spine for my Iron Giant-like robot.) I'm amazed to report that all six stores have shipped already, but I doubt they will get here anywhere near the projected delivery times, due to the screwed up US postal service. :sad: My last order came from Colorado, and took just over two weeks to get two states away to Missouri... and that was first class shipping.

Edited by Murdoch17

Got the technic defender 50 euros cheaper. Also the Dodge charger for 25 euros cheaper. 

My Razor Crest just came in, but I have to wait two weeks to build it. My PaB order should be coming in the next two weeks or so.

Added 4 more Clones to the ranks, 2 Sand Green, 2 plain Phase One. 

Edited by Vindicare