Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

9 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

That would be awesome for sure. Realistically, if they do release another it will undoubtedly be a coffee one. That is a staple in City, as much as pizza. 

That or a popcorn one. Coffee seems to be more popular though. 

Edited by Brandon Pea

So....I may have made a return trip to Target to grab some more Series 20...I go to the mall parking lot to read & just get out of the house.

Martial Arts Boy x2

Breakdancer Girl

Pea Pod Costume Girl

Super Warrior

I don't post here nearly enough.  Yesterday, I made three stops after work yielding: 60246 Police Station (I really wanted the new bulldog)  40336 Newbury Juice Bar, 40270 Bumblebee Brickheadz, 40354 Brickheads Dragon Dance Guy, 30361 Fire ATV, and Minifigures: Series 11 Blues Player, Tartan Batman, Tiger Tux Batman, Swimsuit Batman w/ Dolphin, Mr.T/B.A.Baracus, Dollar Bill Tux Batman and Firestorm (with his 1 piece head-on-fire)

Edited by Rockstaremcee
typo

Got the final installment of the current Ninjago sets, 71712 Empire Temple of Madness. I still kinda want the Arcade Pods for the exclusive minifigs, but another set of Digi ninjas...I don’t need. Still no restock of the CMS 20...:cry_sad:

Now to figure out how to make the build last until August....:look:

Edited by Vindicare

Picked up a few small things at Walmart today. 43170 Moana's Ocean Adventure surprised me. I'm not at all a Disney or animation fan, and if you just look at the piece count (46) the $10 USD price tag sounds outrageous. But now that I've got it home and put together, I think it compares well to the other sets at around that price point. 

Edited by Paradosis

Well, went in to Walmart tonight with the mindset of getting the last four series 20 I want. Went at 8, half an hour before they closed, in the hopes of less people. Two strikes...more people than I expected & didn’t give myself enough time to search properly.  I may have missed out on Pyjama Girl, but did get 80’s Musician. 

Edited by Vindicare

It was a fruitful weekend:

76060 - Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum

76079 - Guardians of the Galaxy - Ravager Attack
60246 - Police Station ( a second one, I think I am going to build the second as the first, and then use them to make revisions/refresh my modular police station.)

70324 - Nexo Knights Merlok's Library 2.0

850487 - Monster Fighter's Halloween Accessory Set (I have one, but I have never opened it simply because it is sealed and looks completely mint - extremely rare for me as "mint/sealed" generally is of no interest to me.}

71027 - CFM 20 Musician with Keytar (had to use my eBay bucks up so ordered this guy) - Now only missing Viking, Peapod costume, and Breakdance girl

After very long pause in Lego purchase, my 70810 got it's iconic brother: 70840.

giphy.gif

Whenever I grabbed this stuff... I got the "new" Mandalorian Battle Pack and before that got some of the series 20 Collectable Mimi Figures. Went back to Walmart the other day and noticed the series 20 Collectable Mimi Figures gone and from the looks of it the Mandalorian Battle Pack could be gone in a week or two. 

6094 - Guarded Treasury

6095 - Royal Joust

41916 - Extra Dots - Series 2

71027 - Got the Break Dancer and the Viking!  [Only the Pea Pod costume yet eludes me.] Duplicate Diver and keytar player, and another knight [i think that's four- the army grows!]

41379 Heartlake City Restaurant

Got it on sale at Walmart yesterday. Really enjoyable build. I haven't owned a full-blow restaurant since like 2006ish, soon after I exited my first dark age and bought a 6376 Breezeway Cafe on ebay; unfortunately I ended up reselling it not too long afterwards. I don't usually buy sets from the Friends theme or use their version of figures, but I really like the structure and other elements here. For my own taste/preferences this is also a great set when it comes to color palette, being bright and colorful without being what I'd consider garish. If there's still one available the next time I go out I might buy it and combine them. 

60267 Safari Off-Roader

Man...Target, at least in my area, is looking very thin. They haven’t gotten anything new in over a month. Anyone else seeing this?

Mega busy week here with lots of retro orders

6115 - Shark Scout with box and instructions

6125 - Sea Sprint 9 x 3 with instructions

6140 -  Crab with instructions

6155 - Deep Sea Preadator with instructions

6195 - Neptune Discovery Lab complete with box and instructions

6811 - Pulsar Charger with instructions

6813 - Galactic Chief with instructions

6815 - Hovertron with instructions

6832 - Super Nova II with Instructions

6848 - Strategic Pursuer

6854 - Alien Fossilizer complete with box and Instructions

6856 - Planetary Decoder complete with box and instructions

6877 - Vector Detector with instructions

6887 - Allied Avenger with instructions

6897 - Rebel Hunter with instructions

6900 - Cyber Saucer with instructions

6919 - Planetary Prowler with box and instructions

30460 - Rex's Plantanimal Ambush still sealed

30528 - Mini-Master Building Metalbeard still sealed

30529 - Mini-Master Building Emmet

70816 - Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP! sealed

and finally a second 70841 Benny's Space Squad sealed for 5 euro in a supermarket promotion

10273 Haunted House

853990 Easter Bunny House

Almost added 80008 Cloud Jet on there too but figured I’d save it in case 40419 actually come see out on June 1st. 

I spotted a "Overwatch Wrecking Ball" at a Walmart for $16+tax. I thought it might be my last chance to get this set, even though I never had any plans to get this set. 

On 5/21/2020 at 12:09 AM, Vindicare said:

10273 Haunted House

853990 Easter Bunny House

Went to order both of these this morning,.. 10273 sold out.  :wall:

6 hours ago, Rockstaremcee said:

Went to order both of these this morning,.. 10273 sold out.  :wall:

Yeah, it went quick. I saw it went the same way for the UK. We’re you able to back order it, so you at least have your place in line? I’m glad they still had the Easter set in stock, I had plans to go to the LEGO store before all of this stuff started. Figured I was gonna miss out on it. 

After my frustration on being unable to purchase the Haunted House, I made a pretty large investment *oh2*:excited::innocent2:
10245 Santa's Workshop
10246 Detective's Office [Sealed] -( I don't usually pay for New-in-Box on discontinued sets because I will immediately lose that markup but this time I splurged.)
76144 Avenger's Hulk Helicopter Rescue
40292 Buildable Christmas Gift Box
60159 Jungle Halftrack Mission - ( I wanted the panther lol)

10 various CMF to fill holes like The Rapper, Classic King, Sea Captain etc

and then yesterday in the mail came three Series 20 blind bags: a Knight (#5), and an extra power ranger and diver.

I also picked up two small lots for sale and they are in totes in my queue line for disinfect/clean/sanitization.  Then into the backlog of bins to sort.

40419 Hogwarts Student Pack

80008 Monkie Kid’s Cloud Jet

60236 Straight and T-junction pack

With many stores finally re-opening for shopping in store (in my area), I was able to (over)buy Series 20 minifigures:

• Tournament Knight count: 10
  • Viking count: 7

Traded off a bunch of the Series 20 duplicates, resulting in:

• Clumsy Guy
  • Genie
  • Ballerina
  • Fortune Teller

Finally finished out my DC Series 71026

• Metamorpho
  • Stargirl

Picked up a sealed LEGO 10218 Creator Pet Shop (again odd for me, but this one was inline with used prices so no complaints here.)

Target run yielded - 4 more Series 20 minifigures: 2 of each bringing the count to

• Tournament Knight count: 12
  • Viking count: 9

I think this supplies me with enough lol, I was really only looking for a couple more vikings but can you ever really have too many knights?