Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Well my local Walmart started to put out the new stuff. And some of it was the DC mini figures, so I got the last three figures I wanted. 

60234 People Pack: Fun Fair- found this sealed for $28 on the eBay. A little better deal than what the stores usually offer, so felt good. 

30453 Captain Marvel and Nick Fury- this one I got from an Instagram friend. Saved me the searching & likely disappointment at not finding it. 

Picked up an online order yesterday.

42102 Mini Claas Xerion  x2
42104 Race truck

Meijer having (ending today) take an additional %30 off clearance prices, and I found 70672 Cole's Dirt Bike for $11.19+tax. Plus I have been getting some more DC mini figures from Walmart since they are priced $3.44+tax (each). 

I don't know why, but I have bought another convolute.... :pir-murder:

About 2 or 3 months ago, when I was nearly finished washing and sorting the last one, I decided to never ever buy convolutes again and stick to the boxed stuff. Well, that "New Years resolution" didn't work out for long. At least not when you can get 2 boxes of about 15 kilograms for 15 euros :iamded_lol::roflmao:

Edited by Capparezza

My bricklink orders arrived from a few days ago. Lots of ship hulls, steering wheels, and pirate torsos. Various other elements like inverted slopes came in for my castle. Had to buy a set for work as well.

LEGO purchases today were a Mister Miracle and a Bat-Man from the figure series. Still waiting for more new sets in ASDA, they usually have the best prices locally. 

Also, Poundland had the DC Lil Bombshells  for £1 each, so I picked up six! Now, there is something that would be cool to see in LEGO form eh?

1 hour ago, Peppermint_M said:

LEGO purchases today were a Mister Miracle and a Bat-Man from the figure series. 

I was wondering if you could confirm if Mr. Miracle comes with an inner bag. I am looking of one now and I think know this would help narrow down the search. 

71708 Gamer’s Market 

40408 Drag Car

two packs from BaM towers....mostly filled with the exclusive goodies. 

Edited by Vindicare

7 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

I was wondering if you could confirm if Mr. Miracle comes with an inner bag. I am looking of one now and I think know this would help narrow down the search. 

Yes he does. The complex printing means the figure parts are in a bag within the bag. :thumbup:

I bought 10270 Bookshop, 75267 Mandalorian Battlepack, and a 48x48 baseplate yesterday.

I got 75938 T-rex vs Mech-Dino or something free today since it was missing the T-rex.

I guess it was yesterday and I got from my mom (where she got it I am not to sure). And technically no cash was exchange. I got two "boxes" of older LEGO and at lease three baseplates. One of the baseplate is an space moon crater plate, the other one is a printed island plate. Now I just got to figure a way to clean the stuff. 

25 minutes ago, samurai-turtle said:

One of the baseplate is an space moon crater plate, the other one is a printed island plate. Now I just got to figure a way to clean the stuff. 

So jealous!

21 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

I guess it was yesterday and I got from my mom (where she got it I am not to sure). And technically no cash was exchange. I got two "boxes" of older LEGO and at lease three baseplates. One of the baseplate is an space moon crater plate, the other one is a printed island plate. Now I just got to figure a way to clean the stuff. 

20 hours ago, KotZ said:

So jealous!

Update - well my nephew was over here today and I ended up giving the stuff. I figured he might get more enjoyment (or use) out of the bricks.