Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

My latest Walmart purchases:  Spinjitzu Cole (70662) for $2.50, J.B.'s Ghost Lab (70418) for $11, and Batwing and the Riddler Heist (76120) for $25.

8 hours ago, bobasdad said:

My latest Walmart purchases:  Spinjitzu Cole (70662) for $2.50, J.B.'s Ghost Lab (70418) for $11, and Batwing and the Riddler Heist (76120) for $25.

$2.50 on a Spinjitzu set??? Lucky! :laugh:

I didn't get this set today but just have to tell everyone because it was such a great price! Earlier this year right after Christmas, I went on a trip to Walmart thinking that I might just get a minifig or two when I stumbled upon the 60161 Jungle Exploration Site for only $30! I then turned around to find, 31065 Park street townhouse for $15! I thought that my eyes were playing tricks on me at first! I ended up leaving with a lot more than just a minifig that day. :laugh:

Edited by JJBricker

70837 Shimmer & Shine Sparkle Spa!(finally remembered to get a Passport too!)

Edited by Vindicare

Just snagged 75249 Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter and 75254 AT-ST Raider from Wal-Mart.

ORdered some 1x4 grey arches and various minifigure castle accessories for my MOC castle. I wish PAB had them in light grey.

70423 Paranormal Intercept 3000

Going to un-Hidden Side it a bit, getting rid of the the ray gun, radar(possibly), and the stud shooters on top then place it with Welcome to Apocalypseburg. It also makes me long for a Ninjago City Bus...wah wah wah...

Ideas Treehouse for 20% off at local toystore :)

Was a nice surprise as coupon said not eligible for Recent or Exclusive sets. Yet heard that some have used the coupon on the Technic Excavator (yes, THAT one) so figured I'd check on the Ideas set :)

I grabbed a 70821 Emmet & Benny's 'Build & Fix' Workshop! I would of like to find it at a better price (got from Walmart) but I got an odd feeling it's going to gone by Christmas time. 

Got the FRIENDS Ideas set this weekend, awesome set for huge fans of the show like my wife and I. 

Also grabbed a few of the latest minifigure series 

Well Target was having a LEGO sale on some sets. I found 40358 Bean There, Donut That for $10.49+tax & 75927 Stygimoloch Breakout for $16.79+tax. Then at a Walmart I seen a 70660 Spinjitzu Jay for $2.50+tax so I got a second Jay. (I think he was hanging around their for some time because I thought saw him their a few weeks earlier. Next to a bunch of Kai's, he seem to be at full price.) 

70816 Benny’s Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP! 

3300014 Christmas set

non Clone Wars Quinlan Vos

picked up the ghost knight cmf and the bounty hunter cmf, both are great looking figures!

Got a bunch of speed champion sets for really cheap, got 5 for 40 AUD

I got

Ferrari F40

Mclaren Senna

Ford Mustang

Ferrari GT3

Camaro Race car

I found a DC Mini figure "the Green Lantern" at Meijer. And a poly bag 30453 Captain Marvel and Nick Furry (also at Meijer) for $5 each. Then I found a 70665 Samurai Mech for $7 at a Walmart. It must be clearance season because I also found a Lloyd and Garmadon spinjitzu set for $9 at some Walmarts (a couple days ago).