Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

A local Meijer store put out a "box" of series 19. So, I ended up getting six figures (fright knight, monkey king, explorer, pizza guy, bounty Hunter & fox suit). 

Plus, I also got a DVD for The Legend of Zelda (the antimated series) for about $7 at Walmart. But I guess we are not spouse to care about that since it is not LEGO. 

6pRQENW.jpg

I fear I might return for more cups later this week - the current PaB selection is awesome.

On 8/26/2019 at 3:15 PM, Darnok said:

I fear I might return for more cups later this week - the current PaB selection is awesome.

I love it. I wish I was as happy with my current PaB selection.  :sceptic:

I grabbed some Build-a-Minifigures Sunday, but withheld the rest of the budget for upcoming larger purchases. I also had a bunch of eBay CMFigs show up at my house today, Gingerbread man, Caveman & cavewoman, Series 2 Female Lifeguard, Series 3 Baseball player.

70652 Stormbringer, 75211 Tie Fighter, a bunch of PaB parts from the Wall and online (just came in Saturday), 40270 Bee Brickhead, 40336 Newberry Juice bar, Awesome Remix Emmet, Monkey King, Gardener, and Fright Knight.

31050 Creator Corner Deli.

Wanted a modest pub/bar type establishment for a scene I am creating, and this was perfect: a small, friendly, and older looking building that would be a nice casual place for Legoland citizens to buy lunch.  

So I err, "accidentally" bought 7094 King's Siege from eBay today, whilst at work on my phone's eBay app.

I honestly didn't think I'd win it but I did, and have paid £77 ($95.78) shipped.

Somebody tell me that it's a great set and the price is good. I need to hear it lol.

14 hours ago, leafan said:

So I err, "accidentally" bought 7094 King's Siege from eBay today, whilst at work on my phone's eBay app.

I honestly didn't think I'd win it but I did, and have paid £77 ($95.78) shipped.

Somebody tell me that it's a great set and the price is good. I need to hear it lol.

Fine, I will do it, since I have this set. It is designed to able rearrange or expand, because Technic system was built in like some of the older castle sets. Plus the dragon that comes with the set is not to bad (but that is just my opinion). For the price it doesn't sound to bad, but I got the set for $50 from Walmart back in the day, so I might not be the best authority on that point. 

Now back to main point of this thread, I got another collectable mini-figure (series 19) the bike lady, the other day. 

On 9/16/2019 at 5:57 AM, leafan said:

I’d say you got a great deal. It’s a cool castle with a decent selection of minifigs. 

Another small PaB cup. They had 1x2 masonry bricks in dark red and LBG. Getting only one small cup was the restrained choice. :grin:

I have been away for a short bit, so here's the list as I remember it.
LEGO's:
City People Pack Fun Fair
Hidden Side El Fuego's Stunt Truck
JB's Ghost Lab
The full collection of CMF Series 19 plus a few duplicates
City Advent Calendar 2019

And Storage for Lego from Michael's Stores:
2 Sets of the: Really Useful Boxes® Clear 8-Drawer Rolling Chest - Item # 10496590 Can't say enough good things about these!
Recollections™ Photo & Craft Keeper - Item # 10174559

Recollections Photo & Craft Keeper works great for storing and organizing my Lego CMF Series! #lego #storage  #michaels

Edited by Rockstaremcee
fix photo link

Found a 41456 for $20 (50% off) at Target today, figured I'd grab one since there are some neat pieces. I've never had any of the roller coaster parts so that's pretty cool. Also grabbed 3 S19 bags, ended up with 2 bounty hunters and a rugby player, guess my feeling skills aren't what they used to be :shrug_oh_well:

I was at a Kroger Marketplace and found a 70651 Throne Room Showdown for $10. I figured that is a good price for a set with 221 pieces (and five mini-figures). Some of those mini-figures are rare characters like Harumi, Samurai X and Skylor (I believe only the second time she showed up on a set) also Lloyd and Nya come in the set. 

On 9/19/2019 at 7:31 AM, Darnok said:

This:

So jealous!  I regret not grabbing a couple headdresses when I saw them as I have never seen them since!

Yesterday, but: 76125 Iron Man Hall Of Armour, 60234 Fun Fair and 60225 Rover Testing Drive. On heavy discount, couldn't resist.:innocent2: