Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Got the last of the Disney CMS folks, Jafar, Elsa, & Louie. Still do need Chip & Dale, but I have a friend who is getting a full case. Hopefully he doesn’t want 4 of each of them & can spare a set. 

During a visit to my local Walmart today, I bought Thanos:  Ultimate Battle (76107) for $30, Newt's Case of Magical Creatures (75952) for $22.50, The Hulkbuster Smash-Up (76104) for $13, Raptor Rescue Truck (10757) for $5, and a handful of Unikitty! (41775) blind bags for $0.50 each.

76130 Stark Jet and Drone Attack...found it for $56 sticker price. Wouldn’t likely buy this at full, so this was nice. 

In the last couple weeks I've bought multiples of the Creator Pirate Roller Coaster (3x) and the Treehouse Treasures (2x). I'm slowly building up pieces/sets to do a Pirate-themed amusement park in the future.

Well, after years...I finally completed the first wave of The Hobbit. Pulled the trigger on 79010 Goblin King Battle. No idea why I missed this one when available...but I did. 

I blame TNT(tv network for those non American folks)....for showing “An Unexpected Gathering” & reinvigorating my search for this set.  Now I just need to wait for it. I love waiting. :wall:

Got 10769 RV Vacation and 76129 Hydro-Man Attack. Already built the TS4 one and hope to build the Spidey set before I see the movie. 

75945 Expecto Patronum

75946 Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge

75947 Hagrid’s Hut: Buckbeak’s Rescue

75948 Hogwarts Clock Tower

75957 The Knight Bus

80103 Dragon Boat Race

40343 Museum Break-In

After swearing I wouldn't buy any more this year, I went and got the Stranger Things D2C today. Also saw the new HP wave, quite impressed.

I love LEGO Bricks & Pieces! It is perfectly and constantly broken, I perfectly lose hours of brick searching every time I try to make an order! You're doing it right LEGO!!

LEGO Diner and Parisian Restaurant

I picked up the Diner off the local FB Buy/Sell for $115 

LEGO minifigures Bunny Rabbit and Carrot

I came home to two ebay packages. These two guys and: 

LEGO Chess set - purchased for the minifigures to increase the size of the army.

Some reinforcements for the armies. ;-)

Lastly, my "lottery ticket" purchase of the day: 

LEGO minifigures - Disney Series 2 - I finally got Jack Skellington!

I finally got a Jack Skellington!  I could feel the present box in there and was ecstatic!

On 7/2/2019 at 11:31 AM, Giacinto Consiglio said:

I love LEGO Bricks & Pieces! It is perfectly and constantly broken, I perfectly lose hours of brick searching every time I try to make an order! You're doing it right LEGO!!

I have the same gripe on B&P, the cart doesn't even persist among sessions, and also the impossibility of merging orders from S&H makes me wonder what in the world is going on in LEGO's IT department.

60200 Capital City...Barnes & Noble had it at 30% off, then my extra 10% made it hard to say no. So, I didn’t. 

Meijer seems to want to get rid of most of their LEGO stock because a lot of it is on clearance for about %30 off. 

So I ended up getting 75225 elite praetorian guard battle pack for like $11.25 (plus tax). And then I got 70660 spinjitzu Jay for $7.50 (plus tax).  (You should be able to get 70659, 70661 and 70662 for  $7.50+tax too.)

Plus Meijer (might) have 5005250 "banana guy" for $1.50 (that is %75 off the "regular" price). 

I also notice target clearance some stuff off too. I don't remember exactly what was getting clearance. 

I ended up getting some more Spinjitzu sets 70661 Zane & 70662 Cole for $7.50 each from Meijer. (I probably get Kai to at some point from Wal-Mart, I seem him there for $7 and he seem easier to find in general.) 

Plus Meijer had some sets 50% off and one of them was 76114 Spider-Man's Spider Crawler for $20. I thought it was to good of a deal to pass up. (Also I noticed the Batman's Mech; a Duplo LEGO Movie 2 and the Hulkbuster sets were 50% off also.) 

Got Ninjago City for $209. There was a Walmart discount for $229, and some random guy on reddit had a $20 discount coupon for the first person who commented and I was first. Thanks guy.

Cant wait to build it! Might make an extension moc. 

Edited by chezzymann