Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Finally got the two Harry Potter sets I was wanting. 75956 Quidditch Match , and 75954 Hogwarts Great Hall. Already built the Quidditch set and I love it, looking forward to completing Great Hall. I may end up getting Whomping Willow as having an expansion to Great Hall would be nice, I may save my money for the Ideas Pop Up book though.

Yesterday, I bought Krennic's Imperial Shuttle (75156) for $44 at Target and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: Play the Complete Movie (71253) for $5 at Walmart.  I also bought a slightly used but complete copy of T. Rex Breakout (10758) for $20 at Dirt Cheap.

I found at Walmart 30525 The Guardians' Ship (poly-bag) for $1.50 and 76090 Mighty Micros: Star-Lord vs. Nebula for $5. (I also got a sweater for $10 but I don't think anyone cares about that.) 

Edit - Target has some set on sale one of them is 10758 T. Text Breakout for $41.99 +tax. With the tax it is still cheaper than what Walmart currently price for ($44.73 +tax). 

Edited by samurai-turtle
Add comment

Meijer is having a 2 day sale (ending today). With the sale their are coupons for so much off at a certain price point. One of the coupons was for $14.99 (or over) priced items take $3 off. I used that coupon to get 75206 Jedi and Clone Troopers Battle Pack. (Meijer most likely going to have more "Meijer Bucks" promotion before Christmas, so if you haven't had a chance to use any of them, you should get another chance.) 

Last weekend I bought and built the Quantum Realm Explorers set. (76109) I plan on making a ramshackle 1920's time machine out of it, to go with the steampunk Mad Scientist's lair I'm making out of the non-pizza parlor / apartment half of 76108 (Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown) that I bought when it first came out in May.

Score, been holding off since it first came out, got the 70615 Fire Mech $46.99 at Target, pretty good deal for 944 pcs. Sometimes it pays to be patient. 

4 hours ago, Murdoch17 said:

Last weekend I bought and built the Quantum Realm Explorers set. (76109) I plan on making a ramshackle 1920's time machine out of it, to go with the steampunk Mad Scientist's lair I'm making out of the non-pizza parlor / apartment half of 76108 (Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown) that I bought when it first came out in May.

That sounds like a great idea, hope to see it soon. 

35 minutes ago, Johnny1360 said:

Score, been holding off since it first came out, got the 70615 Fire Mech $46.99 at Target, pretty good deal for 944 pcs. Sometimes it pays to be patient. 

That sounds like a great idea, hope to see it soon. 

@Johnny1360 you can see the digital version of both here. The real world one is on the to-finish-soon list, as it's a WIP in real life.

A local T'r'U had the "Ninjago City Harbour" on sale for 165€ (instead of 230€). I could not resist. :pir-grin:

Just got 21315 Pop-Up Book in the mail today. Probably one of my new favorite Ideas sets. Exited to build it this week. Also having the box in hand you really notice how cool the boxart is