Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

After finishing all of my wanted of 2017 sets I can now move onto 2018. Woohoo, my first 2018 sets are 76100 Royal Talon Fighter Attack and 76108 Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown. Can't build them now as I need to make more space but that shouldn't take long. Next paycheck I will probably get spring/summer sets, and then I can move onto Harry Potter. 

76109 Quantum Realm Explorers

4 HP CMF’s- did it the old fashioned way, just grabbed four. Happy to have two sets of new legs.

•Ron

•Invisibility Cloak Harry

•Queenie

•Dean Thomas

Edited by Vindicare

Just got the JL Flying Fox set for an insanely low $64 price tag on clearance at Walmart. I had been waiting for a price drop, and boy did that work.

75951 Grindelwald’s Escape

75952 Newt’s Case of Magical Creatures

Got the Plants box...debating whether I want to keep it sealed, as it’s a cool little piece of company history, open it, or sell it. 

I just took a trip to Walmart, where I accquired Noctura's Tower & the Earth Fox Rescue (41194) for $30, Azari & the Fire Lion Capture (41192) for $13, Master Falls (70608) for $13, Flying Jelly Sub (70610) for $13, Boba Fett (75533) for $13, Range Trooper (75536) for $13, Mr. Freeze Ice Attack (70901) for $9, A-Wing vs. TIE Silencer Microfighters (75196) for $9, Duel on Naboo (75169) for $8, and Mulan's Training Day (41151) for $7.  I also bought The Joker Notorious Lowrider (70906) for $20 at Target.

Well the past month I got some (a lot) bricks off the PAB wall, got the Aston MArtin, the Nexo Knights Aaron's Xbow, Berserker Bomber, Aragog's Lair, and Ninjago City. I may have a slight addiction.

Did not get today but recently got 75209 Han Solo's Landspeeder, 75208 Yoda's Hut, and 10761 The Great Home Escape. As Of now I only built the Landspeeder buy hope to build the others soon.

I got Minotaurus for £6.99 in a charity shop. It still had everything in it, even the spare parts! Its great, gaming piece figures, a dice and the bricks with a baseplate for the price of the baseplate!

They had Ramses Return but I have that already and I do like to leave some LEGO for kids/families to buy when I spot it in a charity shop.

Hi all new to site I bought 42056 911 GT3 for £199 from my Argos, a uk retailer 

Edited by Taffvandam

This is more of yesterday but I got three "Harry Potter Minifigures" (collectible series). The three are Dobby, "he who shall not be named" and Mad Eye. For some reason I got the idea that Mad Eye would make a good makeshift Dr. Who Minifigure. (I am guessing because of the actor who played him.) :wink: 

I bought Fire Station (60110) for $25, Moana's Ocean Voyage (41150) for $17, Olivia's Deluxe Bedroom (41329) for $6, Han Solo (41608) for $2.50, and Coast Guard Starter Set (60163) for $2.50 at Walmart today.

Brought some CMF Harry Potter bags, managed to get Dumbledore, Cedric and Luna, still trying to find Graves!

Bought a whole box of harry potter cmfs at my local lego store for $359

Got 76109 Quantum Realm Explorers, and 75932 Jurassic Park Velociraptor Chase. Exited to build them tomorrow. I also got 4 Harry Potter CMS, I got Dumbledore, Cho, Cedric, and Trelawney. Next up is some Harry Potter sets.

Pardon the double post, but has anyone, particularly in the States, noticed shipping taking longer than usual? It typically takes a week to get to me, but this latest is looking to be about 14 days. I suppose this could just be a slow shipping mistake, but man...I get very impatient, in a good way:tongue:, waiting for LEGO.

Just pciked up an order consisting of 2x 21136 - The Ocean Monument (Minecraft) from the post office.

Gotta say, in all my years of buying Lego, this is the most bizarre experience yet. Bough these at Bricklink, new & sealed, for 77€ each (which is a total steal, imo, for this absolute fest of useful parts...just look at all that sand green :wub:). Guessed the person selling it was a dealer selling off his stock. When I got them, I received a big box...which had two original amazon packages inside, opened just enough to remove the invoice, adressed to the guy who sold them to me. These definitely weren't repurposed boxes as the original amazon tape was still mostly intact and itwas impossible to remove the sets without breaking it.

Now I really wonder why this guy sold them for so cheap - there's a site that monitors amazon prices over the time, and judging from the date on the packages he must've bought them for around 90€.

Don't get it at all, but I'm happy.

...you can expect my next modular to be sand-green ;-)

70804 and 70805 received from my online order yesterday. I know this is quite an old set. But I just found my enlightement in Lego 11 months ago. And I want to use them as vehicles to populate my city.

5004932 received today. Will use it as a base for minifig photography, yay.