Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

On 6/8/2018 at 11:25 PM, Lordoflego said:

Yes, you’ll get it half off July/August.

Are you just guessing or do you know something the rest of us don't know? 

Target has some of the $20 super heroes sets for $16. So I ended up getting 76096 Superman & Krypto Team-Up. I think it might be a little scarce around my area. 

Not a set, but I got a tattoo today of a Castle minifigure, Benny, a Clone Trooper, and my character in Brethren of the Brick Seas that's essentially my sigfig now.

I got a couple of  small set today. 70913 Scarecrow Fearful Face-off at a little bit of a discount and 30530 Wu-Cru Target Training & 30532 Turbo for $2 each. Plus, I found a 30382 Baby Velociraptor Playpen at a Walmart (in a promotional box at an end cap location). 

Very happy to have picked up the Pirate Coaster set today, love it, 923 pieces, no numbered bags no stickers and only one Q-bag. LEGO the way LEGO ought to be. Highly recommend this set, thought it was a bit pricey for a Creator set at first but it has a good selection of parts and is quite fun to build. Probably pick up another eventually. 

16 minutes ago, treffer21 said:

architecture statue of liberty.

it looooooks so good (the picture on the box)

Be sure to add her face! Check out JKBrickworks on YouTube for a how to.

1 hour ago, sed6 said:

Be sure to add her face! Check out JKBrickworks on YouTube for a how to.

thanks for the hint....looks much better

Wow, surprised to not see any HP purchases...

75953 Hogwarts Whomping Willow

75954 Hogwarts Great Hall

75955 Hogwarts Express 

Buddy who owns the local second hand store hit the jackpot...got 5,000 minifigs of all sorts, mostly CMF’s & Dimensions. Got my hands on some goodies. 

Black Vulcan CMF

[Big Boy] Diner Guy CMF

K-Pop Girl CMF

Zane CMF

Jay CMF

Beetlejuice 

Scooby Doo-sitting one 

Best of all...an early pre ‘78 cop minifig:excited:

Edited by Vindicare

On 7/3/2018 at 11:19 PM, TechnicRCRacer said:

Got a monorail track straight long piece for $10 instead of $25! Not yellowed in the slightest!

@dr_spock What projects do you have in mind with the EV3?

Not sure yet.  Robot arm, GBC, slot machine? 

I bought an extra EV3 large motor for double VIP points week (June 30th to July 6th).

70916 The Batwing $44.99 at Target today. They have a lot of sets on clearance right now, could have shelled out a lot of cash saving money. 

After 6,5 years with a Samsung Galaxy S5690 Xcover, I got myself a new phone today! Got a Samsung Galaxy A8 this time.

Man is it exciting with a new phone, especially after many years.

Well yesterday I found an E.T. for $3. I was kinda hoping I would find more Dimensions set for that price but sadly I only found E.T. 

16 hours ago, dr_spock said:

16 Series 18 CMFs.  Time to party.

Sixteen? How come you bought so many? I always get them one at a time! Probably won't with the Harry Potter Series though, so many great new hairpieces and flesh heads!

3 hours ago, The LEGO Communist said:

Sixteen? How come you bought so many? I always get them one at a time! Probably won't with the Harry Potter Series though, so many great new hairpieces and flesh heads!

I went in on a group buy of a full CMF box.  It's the first time I bought that many at a time.

8 hours ago, dr_spock said:

I went in on a group buy of a full CMF box.  It's the first time I bought that many at a time.

It's the first series I'm tempted to buy an entire box for. For the parts, not the figures themselves.

Also, today I just got a tiny Lego City set, Off-Road Chase, it's hard to be definite now they don't write the set names on the boxes anymore. Not usually a purchaser of City sets, but as I'm not at home, I need something small to satisfy the lack of Lego sets here!

Edited by The LEGO Communist

I now know what it feels like to be a Pokémon trainer...I finally caught them all! All the Batman Movie villains, that is. Clock King is now mine. 

Well, my Walmart is having a big Dimensions clearance so I got some good deals...

I got the PS4 starter pack for $9.00, the LEGO Batman Movie story pack for $7.00, and some character packs for $3.00  :grin:

75950 Aragog’s Lair

75956 Quidditch Match

Juice Bar Banana Guy :excited:

That cleans up the HP side of WW sets. Now for the FB sets.