Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I picked up Silent Mary on discount.

Walmart has 76085 Battle of Atlantis for $12. So I got one set, I figured I could use an Aquaman figure and the sand green bricks. 

I wandered into my local Walmart to buy groceries today and found a clearance wonderland!  I bought Snow White's Forest Cottage (10738) for $3, Willy's Butte Speed Training (10742) for $4, First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack (75166) for $4, Resistance Transport Pod (75176) for $7, First Order Heavy Scout Walker (75177) for $11, The Ultimate Battle for Asgard (76084) for $11, Bane Toxic Truck Attack (70914) for $13, Thor vs. Hulk: Arena Clash (76088) for $15, and Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter (75179) for $15.

Edited by bobasdad

Today I picked up Moloch's Speeder, the Jurassic Park set, and a Thanos Brickheadz (my first Brickheadz).

70615 Fire Mech

Funny, TRU had one on the shelves last week, either from the back or another store, but I held off buying it. Then yesterday as I was going to check back to see if percentages had changed & what stock they had left, I talked myself into buying it as I drove there...only to see I was beaten. As I got home, there was a $25 gift card for Barnes and Noble awaiting me in the mailbox. 

This mornimg as I walk to their meager LEGO selection...what’s that I see sitting on the top shelf waving at me & luring me in? A Fire Mech?! Redemption! The only thing that could’ve made the find better was if it had a 30% sticker like the LEGO Batman Movie Batmobile had...

Edited by Vindicare

I picked up the 75182 Hovertank today; must say I'm pretty pleased with how sturdy it turns out. Could be better but it's a solid set for just $20 (thanks, Target). Plus Aayla Secura is a boss!

Well I found some Brickheads Cyborg for $2.50 (without tax). So I ended up getting one to see what the so called fuss was about. 

Killer Moth & Apache Chief from Series 2. Almost completed villains & JL members now. 

Finally stopped by TRU for their 'going out of business' sale:

- 70618 Destiny's Bounty

- 31069 Modular Family Villa

- 72003 Berserker Bomber

- 70617 Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon

- 75180 Rathtar Escape

- 75177 First Order Heavy Scout Walker

- 75169 Duel on Naboo

- 76085 Battle of Atlantis

- 41591 Black Widow

- 41600 Aquaman

- 30542 Cute Pug

70656 Garmadon, Garmadon, GARMADON! 

I finally jumped on this. They were down to a few left & was up to 30%. Love that hot dog noodle cart!

I went to Lego House last sunday, and apart from the 6 red bricks, this is what I got

0L8KiEC.jpg

Edited by jpx

76085 Battle of Atlantis -yet another “final” purchase from TRU. They are getting down to the bare bones at my store. 

I’m hoping my real final purchase will be 70617 Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon, holding out to see if I can snag it at 50%. 

Managed to find Speed Force Freeze Pursuit for 20 euro on clearance at Tesco. There was no way I was going to buy that set at full price just for Reverse Flash, so this was a really welcome surprise. :classic:

Well, my TRU is down to about 12 sets total, 6 of those being Salazar Brickheadz set...so my trips there are done, sadly. 

To combat my sadness I took a trip to the nearby Target & picked up 70611 Water Strider. 

A simple little set, but one that fits my price range. The LEGO Ninjago movie's street chase scene, No.70607. (I've only just realised that set names aren't on the box fronts anymore. Huh.)

Walmart marked down the Jurassic Park/World set for about 15% off. So I got a Junior's set 10757 Raptor Rescue Truck for $21.97 (without tax). I am kinda thinking about getting the Juniors T-Rex set but I am wondering if could be found cheaper later. :def_shrug: 

11 minutes ago, samurai-turtle said:

Walmart marked down the Jurassic Park/World set for about 15% off. So I got a Junior's set 10757 Raptor Rescue Truck for $21.97 (without tax). I am kinda thinking about getting the Juniors T-Rex set but I am wondering if could be found cheaper later. :def_shrug: 

Yes, you’ll get it half off July/August.

i grabbed couple Ninjago city sets at 30% off from closing toysrus.

Edited by Lordoflego