Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

My Package from brickowl arrived today, and I've placed 2 more orders with the same people. so that, along with other Brickowl stores gives me a total of 22 pieces, costing £11.46.

Lots of old light gray baseplates for 20 bucks. 4 straights in perfect condition, hell yeah, those alone are worth 20! + 6 curves, 3 T-pieces and 2 4-way crossings.

I've made another order with WLWYB/We Like What You Build on Brickowl. 10 1x1 flat tiles, black. I guess I'm more experienced with Brickowl than with Bricklink. But it doesn't hurt to check both.

10401 Rainbow Fun-Bought it for the 60th 2x4 tile.

Edited by Vindicare

This time, it's not lego. I've just ordered a 128GB microsd card for my Nintendo switch.

EDIT: Ordered 60150 PIzza Van and 31072 Extreme engines from the online lego shop.

Edited by Steamdemon

On 7.2.2018 at 10:28 AM, Steamdemon said:

This time, it's not lego. I've just ordered a 128GB microsd card for my Nintendo switch.

EDIT: Ordered 60150 PIzza Van and 31072 Extreme engines from the online lego shop.

You just made me lough!!! :laugh:

On topic: Day 7 without buying any LEGO. Wonder if I reach end of month before giving in...

5 hours ago, Vindicare said:

76099 Rhino Face-Off by the Mine

76100 Royal Talon Fighter Attack

DJ

Me too, surprisingly good sets as well, I'm sure glad I picked them up as I was going to skip them. 

19 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Me too, surprisingly good sets as well, I'm sure glad I picked them up as I was going to skip them. 

Yeah, the Royal Talon Fighter was a must for me, but the other is just a “meh.” I am a bit of a completionist when it comes to Marvel especially, so I grabbed the other as well.

Got my 60th Anniversary Set and Old Fishing Store in the post, now having a lovely weekend of building. So glad I opened the 60th set - it's much bigger than I imagined! Also absolutely loving the Fishing Store so far!

70629 Pirahna Attack

70921 Harley Quinn Cannonball Attack 

It was an attack kinda day...boy, that rickshaw is bigger than I thought it was. 

I got the email that my 75192 Millennium Falcon was available, so picked that one up! After two hours of building, the parts from bag one are done :classic:

Just got the 10260 Downtown Diner and completed it today. I also got the Year of the Dog set for free with the purchase. The employees at that LEGO store now recognize me as the guy who buys modulars alot. Unfortunately I now have all the ones they're selling, but I'll probably go back in a month or so and get some stuff off the PAB wall to do some MOCs.

Another round of dollar store Dimensions finds. They caught on however, as they were $1.99 this time...those bums. :tongue:

71230 Doc Brown

71231 Unikitty

71266 Chase McCain

71286 Michael Knight

Today, I sold two nintendo switch games at CEX, and bought several parts from my favourite hungarian store on brick owl.

Ordered six red 2x4 curved slopes, 2 dark stone gray 6x12 plates, 1 black 6x14 plate and 40 2x2 curved slopes (20 black, 20 dark red). Oh yeah, as soon as the wheels and the other parts arrive, my 0-6-6-0 project is go!