Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Got 8 "Space Skulls" minifigures from LDD. I wanted to build a bigger army, but I think 8 is good to start, then build off from there.

Also got a nice, small lot of Brickarms (Mostly Xeno rifles) to arm my Space Skull Legion! :skull:

Beware Star Justice! :devil:

got 8291 Dirt Bike, 7668 Rebel Scout Speeder and 5615 The Knight.

Happy building/buying!

EDIT: and by BL order of six brown hands came today!

Edited by ricecracker

I had a minifig buying streak...

7 Spyrius guys

3 Futurons

3 M:trons

10 Castle guys

1 Copmike figure

And a Fbuland set... The Steam Wheel :wub:

Got some more Fabuland figures:

Fabuland Figure Bear 3 (Black/White) ~ I plan on turning him into a skunk. :wub: ............... :sick:

Brown Bulldog w/o hat

Fabuland Figure Bulldog 3 (White with ring around eye/blue hat)

Elephant in Rain hat/jacket (for my twin. :grin: )

My favourite: Sinner! Yup, finally bought a Sinner, so he'll make some cameos in my future Fabuland MOCs (Along with Copmike, of course! :wink: )

Oh, and a Carpet Beater! :wub:

Really excited about this order. :wub: I think I've accquired all the Fabuland figures I will need/want. :grin:

Though a Brown horse would be nice..... :wub:

Skunk ON! :sick:

recently won some sets from ebay

1253 shell race car transporter ferrari f1 - 9.95

2556 model team F1 ferrari shell race car - 28.00

4955 creator big rig - 15.52

all MISB and in US$. my third win is the sweetest :D

Well I've just recently bought the Black Seas Barracuda, for a reasonable price I think. I will need to purchase the bottom two sails off Bricklink, but the rest is complete, just doesn't have the box. This is to go with the Caribbean Clipper I bought last week. It seems I have finally been drawn into buying some pirates, perhaps I will make some pirate MOCs soon... :wink:

As well as this, I also made a Bricklink order, only my third one. I was originally just going to get a cannon to replace the missing one from the Sabre Island set I got a couple of weeks ago, but I ended up getting a couple more for the Clipper, some extras, a Fabuland Walrus (yay, my first one, can't wait to make something for him :sweet: ), three Dragon Masters Sets, the 6057 Sea Serpent, and lots of extra bricks, plumes for knights, Dragon Masters flags, spare Pirates flags... I could go on. :blush: I think I'm addicted... :look::tongue:

Oh yes, and I recieved my custom capes from Lamanda2, they are great and will be included in upcoming MOCs for the EB RP. Thanks for those! :thumbup:

Indy 4 sets yeay baby yeay !!

* 7624 x2 11.99€ each (weird since 7620 is 1€ more expensive loool)

* 7625 x1

* 7626 x1

And I got 8€ off on that :tongue:

Indy On !!

:yoda:

Bought 7773, Tiger Shark Attack and 7774, Crab Crusher, Aqua Raiders for 50% off :blush:

Left Aqua Raider base and Shipwreck attack before complete the whole theme!

Bought 7092 Skeleton Prison Carriage x 2 for almost 50% off too. It's a great buy!!! :tongue:

And some more castle accessories such as bow and quiver! I am very happy!

Speed Racer Final Grand Prix set. Great set, though it has none of those cool new windshields it has a great amount of minifigs with new faces, and awesome torsos. Great cars, though the yellow one is a tad strange, and the grand prix stadium is good, though uses too many big parts. There are a lot of really useful slope pieces too. Next up for me is the Cruncher Block truck set, for the awesome torsos and perfect Ra's Al Ghul head.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Here´s a big buy on BS from someone called mrCool :oh::

stuff.jpg

Whish all that was mine!

Buy On

copmike

Wow there are lots of expensive sets like the small ISD and Cafe Corner etc. This must have cost a fortune!! :wub:

Snatched a Hybrid Rescue Tank and a Combat Crawler X2 today.

Damn, those are cool. :blush:

I bought my first Imperial Dropship today. I love the Blackhole trooper (?), and the new Stormtrooper helmets look great. I think I'm going to have to sell my old ones, they look quite strange next to the new ones.

Here´s a big buy on BS from someone called mrCool :oh::

stuff.jpg

Whish all that was mine!

Buy On

copmike

:oh3:*oh2**huh*

How many O-Rings does one person need!? And Viking longboats for that matter. :grin: That guy must have a fair bit of spare cash to throw around. I wonder how it was packaged? :tongue:

As for me, I made another small Bricklink order, just to get some wheels for my cannons and some other bits and pieces. The one I made last week has left me a bit short in cash. :grin::look:

Addiction ON! :thumbup:

Well, with book-buy-back time at the University, I had some money to throw around. Every once in awhile it seems that I get hooked out of no where on a line and have to buy several sets. I swear it's a disease. Last time it was Imperial Guards from Pirates. This time it actually happened to be Fright Knights from Castle. So I just bought:

2538 Fire-Cart

2539 Flying Machine

2540 Catapault Cart

(Two of each.)

6004 Crossbow Cart

6027 Bat Lord's Catapult

(Two of these.)

6031 Fright Force

6099 Traitor Transport

(The one with the cave.)

and

6097 Night Lord's Castle

From 4 different sellers, all MISB. For some reason I HAVE to buy MISB. :blush: There is just nothing like opening the box for the first time.

Picked up Grievous' fighter today. I wasn't planning on buying it, but I had a Target gift card burning a hole in my pocket and I have all of the other current sets that I want, so I decided to take a chance on this one.

I just ordered my first pirate set, King Kahuka's Throne off Bricklink. I can't wait for it to arrive!

O/T Wow! 100 posts! That went by quickly!

Edited by Erdbeereis1

Bought another 3829, the Avatar Battleship, to supplement my capitol ship parts. Great set.

Got the Cruncher Block vs Racer X set yesterday, a pretty good set with an awesome aquarium and Lego paintings, but the real stars are the wonderful figs! :wub:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I made two more Bricklink orders yesterday, mainly to get two large sails to replace the missing ones in the Black Seas Barracuda I bought last week. In the end I accidentally found myself spending over 100USD on the two orders. :blush: I got another Black Knights set, a small one a knight, a ghost and a small tower, as well as six horses with saddles, flags and weapons, some shields, four dragon knights minifigs, lots of bricks, mainly 100 2x6 bley bricks, and a few other bits and pieces. Ah, the addiction is spreading... :tongue: