Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

LEGO Batman Essential Collection-needed that Penguin minifig after getting Arkham. Now it just needs more cells....

71251 B.A. Baracus I’m kicking myself for taking this long to buy him, such a great minifig! And the build is pretty cool too.

I rarely buy sets these days, but tiday I got my second 60150 Pizza Van for slightly less than 13 eur. I got one last week, and after building it last night, my son kind of adopted it. Now we each have one. He can play with it, and I can use its parts for MOCing. 

I've been looking at Ninjago Destiny's Bounty for the past two weeks at my local Mueller store. Finally took the plunge and bought it for 140 EUR, since there were only two on the shelf left. Also managed to snag 70632 Quake Mech for 54 EUR, yay.

Just bought 6 red friction bands on Brick owl.

EDIT: From my local toy shop, 31056.

Edited by Steamdemon

I just got an email from Lego telling me that they were taking orders on the UCS Millenium Falcon again.  I popped over to the shop and ordered one.

Better yet, I had 500USD in points on my VIP account that I'd been meaning to spend down so - yea - heavily discounted UCS Falcon!  Just the thing to cheer up a dreary afternoon.

1 hour ago, ShaydDeGrai said:

I just got an email from Lego telling me that they were taking orders on the UCS Millenium Falcon again.  I popped over to the shop and ordered one.

Better yet, I had 500USD in points on my VIP account that I'd been meaning to spend down so - yea - heavily discounted UCS Falcon!  Just the thing to cheer up a dreary afternoon.

That's awesome news. I ordered more track, the babysitter figure and the 2x2 storage cube recently. 

Toys'R'Us was having buy 2 for $5 mini-figure sale (not to sure for how long). Plus they put out LEGO Batman movie series 2, so I got Mere-Bat & Dolphin Batman. 

My friction bands arrived today, and there's four more deliveries today. Two creative blue boxes, 1 christmas train ride and a fidget spinner. (What? My niece has one!) I also ordered another N-POP girl and two books from WHSmiths. The Lego trains book by Holger, and Stuart Ashen's new book, Attack of the flickering Skeletons.

I bought The Capture of Sophie Jones (41182) for $10, Aira's Airship & the Amulet Chase (41184) for $20, Super Hero High School (41232) for $24, and Scarecrow Harvest of Fear (76054) for $35 at Target today.  I also got Anna's Snow Adventure (41147) for $9 and Rosalyn's Healing Hideout (41187) for $35 at Walmart.

Edited by bobasdad

Just bought a 6 by 16 plate on Brick owl. Something to bide my time whilst the Bricks and pieces service is closed.

Edited by Steamdemon

10260 Downtown Diner(duh)

70918 Bat-Dune Buggy

70919 The Justice League Anniversary Party

70920 Egghead Mech Food Fight

The blue 32x32 baseplate! :wub:

I guess there will be more of this one over the coming year, but I love that it is available again. Also: some City stuff, and the Creator Mythical Creatures. I returned the Creator set.

Edited by Drunknok

Recently ordered 2 6 by 16 with motor cutout (large) plates (3058) for a tender that I plan to add power functions to.

And today, just ordered 8 items. 4 2x6 technic plates with holes, and 4 4x4 plates with cutout.

Edited by Steamdemon

21 SETS?! Blooming heck!

Today I ordered an IR Receiver from amazon, and a conversion wire from the Lego shop.
EDIT on 10/1/18: And I've ordered another conversion wire from amazon.

EDIT on 11/1/18: Forgot to mention that yesterday I ordered a buffered version of the motor cut outs from Brickowl, and I made my first purchase of two deep pink skirts on Bricklink.

EDIT: Ordered the PF Motor, without the 6M cross connectors. I'm using existing wheels. And very recently, I've ordered decorative sides.

Edited by Steamdemon
MUST. RESIST. URGE. TO. DOUBLEPOST.

I bought Naida's Gondala & the Goblin Thief (41181) for $4.50, Imperial Trooper Battlepack (75165) for $5, Anna's Snow Adventure (41147) for $5, Aira's Airship & the Amulet Chase (41184) for $9, Azari & the Goblin Forest Escape (41186) for $9, Spider-Man: Ghost Rider Team-Up (76058) for $9, Iron Man: Detroit Steel Strikes (76077) for $13, and Elsa's Magical Ice Palace (41148) for $35 at Walmart.  I bought Batman (41585) for $5 and Amusement Park Hot Dog Van (41129) for $12.50 at Target.  I also bought Lashina Tank (41233) for $3, Ultimate Lavaria (70335) for $3, and Ultimate General Magmar (70338) for $3 at Dirt Cheap.  I love after-Christmas clearance.

Edited by bobasdad