Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

18 hours ago, Vindicare said:

76078 Hulk vs. Red Hulk

What do you think of it? I don't know many people who have picked it up really. I only got it for the figs as I don't really have set display room but flicked through the instructions and checked out the pieces and it actually looks like it would be quite a fun set! Admittedly a bit expensive. Glad to finally get She-Hulk and Red Hulk too.

7 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

What do you think of it? I don't know many people who have picked it up really. I only got it for the figs as I don't really have set display room but flicked through the instructions and checked out the pieces and it actually looks like it would be quite a fun set! Admittedly a bit expensive. Glad to finally get She-Hulk and Red Hulk too.

I like it. Not very fond of the big plastic tires, but it works for the Hulks. I really like Red Hulks vehicle more. The play feature is quite clever too. And fun. Crashing launching Hulks. Initially I thought they were strange, still kinda are, but since building them, they've grown me. But yes, it's a shame it was a bit too pricey...luckily the figs more than make up for it. She Hulk is amazing. 

Walmart has had some really great prices on Lego recently.  I found the following in the clearance aisle today:

First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack (75166) for $7;
Wonder Woman Dorm (41235) for $7;
Batgirl Batjet Chase (41230) for $8; and
Clay's Falcon Fighter Blaster (70351) for $13.

Edited by bobasdad

(technically last night).

1 nib 3841 Minitorus

given 6195 in rough shape.

and one 5lb thrift store bucket.

Edited by Foxw

You might be able to get polybag Ninjago set 30426 (hover boat) at Walmart. 

Plus you can get 70904 Clayface Splat Attack for 30% off at Meijer stores until Saturday. 

And yes I did get one each of said sets. Along with DC super hero girls set 41231 (the capes & cowls one) for $9 on clearance. 

Toys'R'Us have a 40% off coupon for today only for 4 different sets one of them was is 76067 Tanker Truck Takedown. So, I got that one. I figured for a Toys'R'Us exclusive and 40% off it was an OK deal. 

I am thinking their is going to a similar deal for next Sunday. Because I seen a different 40% off coupon for last Sunday (4 sets for 40% off). 

On 10/15/2017 at 4:42 PM, samurai-turtle said:

Toys'R'Us have a 40% off coupon for today only for 4 different sets one of them was is 76067 Tanker Truck Takedown. So, I got that one. I figured for a Toys'R'Us exclusive and 40% off it was an OK deal. 

I am thinking their is going to a similar deal for next Sunday. Because I seen a different 40% off coupon for last Sunday (4 sets for 40% off). 

Man...40% off is nice. I bought the Tail-Gator on a discount, but it wasn't 40%. 

Spent 150$ on a huge Bricks and Pieces order of mostly reddish-brown pieces.

Currently building a minifigure-scale Jabba's Sail Barge, the pieces are all for the sides of the ship (excluding the nose). It's a beast and a mess, but boy is it fun to figure out.

I found a 75076 Republic Gunship at a Walgreens. (I also got a Transformers Jetfire Battalion apparently it is a Walgreens exclusive.) 

Finally, I got the chance to gather the dream ship of mine: 70810 Metalbeard's Sea Cow - MISB, original price. Might be not a bargain, but a true icon of the LEGO universe. (FYI: it is my 75192... :tongue:)

I am a happy puppy. Period. :grin:

Edited by agrof

76084 The Ultimate Battle for Asgard- now to see if I can not open it(fat chance...) until after I see the movie.

Meijer having a couple of sets for 20% off. Ninjago sets are discounted until Saturday (the fourth). 

So, I got the 70621 Vermillion Attack for $6.39 +tax. (Not to mention the Halloween candy half off.) 

Plus, I noticed 75183 Darth Vader Transformation for 20% off until the 14th. (If my memory is not messing with me.) 75179 Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter was 20% off too (at Meijer). 

Recently, I ordered two chasis plates and the lego city advent calendar from the official store. Today I ordered a 1x2 storage brick from amazon.